Stacey Solomon #9 Stinky Stacey needs a wash, to improve her chances of becoming a Swash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she letting Rex play with her dirty rank dance partner, I mean mop?!! 🤢

Reactions: 5
Personally, I do think that allowing her children to go out for walks without appropriate footwear or clothing is a big deal.
I get that they may have no interest in dressing a certain way, but as a parent it’s our job to say ‘actually, you cannot wear sliders on a woodland walk, there’s a chance you could hurt your feet so please pop your trainers on’
Same with the rain. I don’t see that as ‘making memories’. I see that as ‘it pissed down an hour ago, but rather than prepare for a walk properly, I’m going to wing it - and shove them in these denim jackets (even though it didn’t fit one boy) so I can make them match for the gram’
I think that a lot of her parenting decisions are ignored because of her ‘celeb’ status, but she’d sure be condemned for them if she was Stacey who lived on the estate across the road.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
That doesn’t look like custard?
It looks like the Greek yoghurt I use anyway, although I don’t duck about making arty fruit tarts for my kids breakfasts!!
I agree it is yoghurt, it's just she filters everything to duck so you can never tell what actual colour it is!

I'd also say on the footwear issue that my sons rarely wore anything other than trainers or converse type shoes from the age of about 4 and their obsession with wellies wore off). Even now as adults they might wear sliders in the garden or round the pool on holiday but that's it, and I'd expect a lot of kids are the same. I feel like those shoes are more her choice - to advertise her Primarni range - than what her kids would want to wear tbh.

Which says a lot about her priorities...

Reactions: 6
Oh my days that mirror 🙈 There is no way that is gonna stay glued on like that!!! Also with the weight of that rope as well that needs some serious proper fixing to the wall!!
That could cause a serious accident, is she really that stupid 🙄

Reactions: 14
Oh my days that mirror 🙈 There is no way that is gonna stay glued on like that!!! Also with the weight of that rope as well that needs some serious proper fixing to the wall!!
That could cause a serious accident, is she really that stupid 🙄
I don't feel confident on the stability of it either, but not so much for the actual mirror as for the big heavy rope 🙈

Reactions: 3
It’s ridiculous that she’s working with benson for beds when her son sleeps in a dog bed or on the floor 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Eek... tips for a good night sleep- not sure she’s the best advertisement for that with little Rex on the floor in the evening and no covers etc 😬
3395E532-72EB-47DB-B643-0E018D56A0A7.png

Reactions: 9
Shock horror, course they got in touch after she bought the bed, sure they did!! Only reason for her to put a bed in the shed was for an ad!

Reactions: 18
She’s not bothered though because she can afford to just buy new ones if he breaks them.
But they’re broke. Remember they’d have to sell TWO cars to get a camper!

i was watching that saying “oh my god” the whole time, it looks dodgy as duck.
That glue is really only suitable for school type arts & crafts, not for holding shipping rope in place & definately not to support the weight of a mirror. Massive accident waiting to happen

Reactions: 14
Yeah sure bensons for beds contacted you AFTER you got the bed stace! How anyone can still believe her tit lies is beyond me

Also that mirror is just a whole day of content waiting to happen

'Oh no guys in the middle of the night we heard a big crash. I'm gutted and oh so silly 😁😁😁😁'

just one of the kids or pets isn't near it when it eventually comes down!

Reactions: 20
That mirror, apart from looking a bit tit, is also a trip to A&E waiting to happen. And 'raw plugs' every time. Stace, its Rawlplug.

Reactions: 13
I don’t want to be a witch but that rope mirror... really... that will be in a book and people will make it... I am just done with today 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Long time lurker but never commented, but can't help myself now.
I cannot believe they have got Rex another dog bed. If my partner came back with a dog bed for my child I would send them straight back out the door.
I dont get why they think its so funny?
If he kept getting in the dogs bed, tell him no or buy him a nice bean bag chair or something.
But a dog bed? Ridiculous! He's going to look back on some of his childhood photo's/video's and be so embarrassed, the poor boy :(

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.