Stacey Solomon #9 Stinky Stacey needs a wash, to improve her chances of becoming a Swash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you reckon she deliberately made that montage featuring a lot of the older boys rather than Rex because people on tattle have said a lot recently about how much she posts Rex as opposed to the older kids?

It seemed to me like she was making a point to post them to prove she actually spends time with them

Reactions: 18
She was not paid to go to Butlins but........ did she pay to go to Butlins? 🤔
Exactly what I came to say. She should have said “it wasn’t a free holiday/we paid full price” but didn’t. The pool thing annoyed me, they shouldn’t have been given priority over other paying guests.
And when doing the crafts I noticed a man sitting behind wearing a mask, assuming wearing masks indoors was mandatory but Stacey didn’t bother?

Reactions: 14
Not sure what the point of these montages professing her undying love for her children is?
We all know you love your kids, like most people do, just share a few pics and say you had a nice time.
Not everything in life has to be like an X Factor slow-mo, here’s your best bits, tv package.
The only thing missing is Westlife.... you raise me uuuuuuuup.....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is that her eldest son holding hands with her in the montage? The one who goes to high school?
Way to get that boy bullied Stacey - hold his hand by all means if he is still willing to do so but don't post it on your social media for the kids at school to take the piss 🤦‍♀️

Just reported her to the ASA - sorry but she is taking the piss with the freebies.

Stace, you can call me Susan.. I call you a freeloading scammer!

Reactions: 22
A dressy chiffon top a flower headband with.... baggy joggers 😂 I’m so picky but honestly people with money have questionable outfit choices some times

Reactions: 5
And you still have to put ad if you have worked them in the last 12 months anyway 🤷‍♀️

So she apparently didn’t get paid to actually go to Butlin’s but they do pay her, trying to get us thinking she’s just posting all that out of the goodness of her heart!

Also I’d bet they didn’t pay for the entire squad of them, wasn’t there about 12 of them?

No mention of the empty pool they somehow managed to book to go into twice in one day it’s not like she’s a massive celeb, can’t imagine but kind pr reaching out at check in to gift a free pool hour!

How hard is it just to put #ad!

Reactions: 12
"Mouldy Monday" 🤢🤢🤢

Get a grip woman. If you're fridge is bare, nip to the shop or order a pizza. No excuse to feed your family mouldy tit when you can afford to get them something fresh. Absolutely disgusting. Those bigger 2 must get teased for eating mouldy dinners 😒

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Is that her eldest son holding hands with her in the montage? The one who goes to high school?
Way to get that boy bullied Stacey - hold his hand by all means if he is still willing to do so but don't post it on your social media for the kids at school to take the piss 🤦‍♀️

It really winds me up how this keeps coming up on this thread - "Stacey is going to get her boys bullied by doing x y or z". Do you really all live your lives pandering to playground bullies??! She's holding her son's hand for Christ's sake, that's actually very lovely and I feel sad for anyone who won't show their child such affection in case they get bullied! Same as when people were saying she's going to get her kids bullied with those pencil cases; what if the boys like them? Should she say no you can't have them, they are not cool enough?! I would much rather teach my children to have the confidence not to worry what other people, especially bullies, think of them and to act in a way that makes them feel happy, regardless of whether it's "cool"/ popular etc

• Heart
Reactions: 113
It really winds me up how this keeps coming up on this thread - "Stacey is going to get her boys bullied by doing x y or z". Do you really all live your lives pandering to playground bullies??! She's holding her son's hand for Christ's sake, that's actually very lovely and I feel sad for anyone who won't show their child such affection in case they get bullied! Same as when people were saying she's going to get her kids bullied with those pencil cases; what if the boys like them? Should she say no you can't have them, they are not cool enough?! I would much rather teach my children to have the confidence not to worry what other people, especially bullies, think of them and to act in a way that makes them feel happy, regardless of whether it's "cool"/ popular etc
Love this 👍 I completely agree. And the people saying about the two older boys wearing the same tops maybe it’s from a pack of the same colours like you can get a pack of white T-shirt’s. Or he’s just being a typical lad and wearing the same shirt. Does it matter, no it doesn’t. He looks happy and healthy that’s all that matters

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Is that dinner her idea of a joke? Surely she didn’t actually feed her children mouldy food? That could make them sick.

She’s privileged enough that she can afford to eat out whenever she wants so why not order some fresh food instead? What goes through her head sometimes? Baffling

Reactions: 6
Is that dinner her idea of a joke? Surely she didn’t actually feed her children mouldy food? That could make them sick.

She’s privileged enough that she can afford to eat out whenever she wants so why not order some fresh food instead? What goes through her head sometimes? Baffling
We’ve all eaten veg that’s passed it’s best and cut off a bit of mould off the cheese and still used it! That is what she means when she says mouldy veg soup etc. People are so uppity sometimes! As long as it’s not grown legs and walking out the kitchen it ain’t going to do them any harm!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
We’ve all eaten veg that’s passed it’s best and cut off a bit of mould off the cheese and still used it! That is what she means when she says mouldy veg soup etc. People are so uppity sometimes! As long as it’s not grown legs and walking out the kitchen it ain’t going to do them any harm!
I was just going to say this, the food isnt ACTUALLY mouldy, looks to me like she's just having a laugh with it.

Can't say I would fancy trying tomato soup and pasta tbf 😂🤢 but have also never tried it so can't really have an opinion

My carrots were abit moldy on one end, cut it off, cooked it and ate it, and I’m still here. Don’t be so snobby!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.