Stacey Solomon #9 Stinky Stacey needs a wash, to improve her chances of becoming a Swash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You would think that if you were having such a fun night with your 'special friends' that you wouldn't be constantly filming and making a montage of the night...

Not everything has to be on Instagram, sometimes you can have time off (and *shock horror* you don't need to announce it to your followers)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Stacey is looking super lean right now???

I know she is slim and from a slim family but I've really noticed it since the past few weeks.

A few weeks back we thought she was possibly pregnant.. miscarriage??
I really don’t think we should be speculating whether or not someone’s had a miscarriage

• Heart
Reactions: 82
The grid photos that SS and Grinch just put up of the boys... um... Stacey, lay off that filter, poor Ronnie looks like he's been dipped in Joe's tan!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

I know she is slim and from a slim family but I've really noticed it since the past few weeks.

This isn't really something that needs picked apart is it? Genuinely.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

This post is shocking. Women are more than their reproductive systems. Not everything has to do with pregnancy 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I’m really glad she’s still managed to tell me she loves me to the moon and back tonight. Was getting worried 💔

• Haha
Reactions: 31

FFS speculating about miscarriage is tit craic

Reactions: 27
The grid photos that SS and Grinch just put up of the boys... um... Stacey, lay off that filter, poor Ronnie looks like he's been dipped in Joe's tan!
Why she put that filter on. If I was Mrs Hintch I would be so annoyed. Mrs H has put a similar picture on with far less filter and it looks so much better. Why do these celebs insist on filtering their kids. They don’t need that!
Mrs meldrum is really bad at making her very fair kids look a funny orange colour.

Reactions: 5
Question that’s probably been asked before.... why does she like her own photos?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Question that’s probably been asked before.... why does she like her own photos?!
haha does she?. One of my facebook friends, I used to work with her and now work with her fiance, always likes her own photos and posts. I cringe every time she does it.

Reactions: 4
It’s a trick to help boost engagement and get your posts more widely seen. I doubt it actually helps much but a lot of small businesses do it.

Why do you need a picture of you sitting infront of a cinema screen?? In your couples???? With shared blankets???! If I asked my hubby to sit facing a projector with our friends he'd tell me to cop on and he'd be right! I love photos but I just don't get sitting facing a projector, it's just ridiculous! (Plus if he thought he'd have to watch Dirty Dancing he'd be in the next county 😂😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why do you need a picture of you sitting infront of a cinema screen?? In your couples???? With shared blankets???! If I asked my hubby to sit facing a projector with our friends he'd tell me to cop on and he'd be right! I love photos but I just don't get sitting facing a projector, it's just ridiculous! (Plus if he thought he'd have to watch Dirty Dancing he'd be in the next county 😂😂)
Also, the love heart arms with Hinch?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The grazing platter looked awful - although if you'd seen the awful fruit kebab/ pastry combo Hinch made on her stories yesterday it was no better! Those two are peas in a pod. Although I'd never eat anything from Stacey because I wouldn't be convinced she'd washed her hands before prepping it :sick:
Their 'friendship' is so faked for engagement and likes. Although saying that, both of them are so irritating (in different ways) they probably do get on! I was wondering why they went there so late but clearly that was all so they could do the whole outdoor cinema nonsense (which I assume must have been gifted) as it's not as effective and grammable in daylight...

Reactions: 12
That filter she's used on her grid post of the boys is absolutely terrible. Rex looks so pale and Ronnie looks so orange. Next to either other both are emphasised. Someone mentioned it before but is never realise how blonde Rex actually is (on Joe's insta) because she constantly filters the photos and his hair comes out white.
Also Ronnie looks a little squeezed into that outfit, couldn't have been very comfortable for him to move around in. Another thing, I never realise "Mr Hinch" had an insta called Mr Hinch Home 😬🤦🏼‍♀️.
Not forgetting that boomerang Stacey uploaded of her and Rex infront of the mirror, that face she was making (as always) was awful.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Rex is ginger which white skin. Not the snow white and sallow skin he appears to have. Joe gives it all away from his insta. Not sure why Stacey filters so much.

Reactions: 11
It’s a trick to help boost engagement and get your posts more widely seen. I doubt it actually helps much but a lot of small businesses do it.
Even the TINY ones too? 🤣

Also, the love heart arms with Hinch?
Their meet ups are so fake and cringe! When I go to my friends we crack open a can of coke and a tube of pringles! And we don't spend most of the night making everything picture perfect because we're actually there to see each other, not for Instagram's sake 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.