Stacey Solomon #9 Stinky Stacey needs a wash, to improve her chances of becoming a Swash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also mind blown.. Iv seen people get called out over the tannoy for been on there phones, there’s literally signs everywhere telling you not to do it.. the examples she sets are shocking 😫

Reactions: 10
I'd be wearing the disposable gloves too 🤷‍♀️, bet she doesn't put anti bac on her hands afterwards

Reactions: 3
I messaged her about the phone at the petrol station.. can’t believe that these bleeping half wits have the money they do.. head

Reactions: 5
It’s not even the fact it’s her and I’m not a fan it’s just pure ignorance.. blow yourself up all you want but don’t put other people at risk in the station just because you need to capture a normal everyday moment for fcking Instagram. D*ck

Reactions: 11
I don't like her one bit, but I find her day out with the kids at the safari and her radio silence on insta a lovely change today and I respect her for that. Bet the kids had a blast. Tomorrow I'll be back to being annoyed by her morning song and shite DIY. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don't like her one bit, but I find her day out with the kids at the safari and her radio silence on insta a lovely change and today I respect her for that. Bet the kids had a blast.
Yeh super quiet only 13 stories today🙄🙄🙄 suppose it goes to show how much shite she usually posts

Reactions: 6
How the duck has she been able to book this when on their website it says that they are currently unable to take bookings for the VIP experiences, which include the elephant experience, the giraffe experience and the close encounter safari. bleeping boils my piss that these people get special treatment 😡View attachment 226015
Where did they go?

Reactions: 2
What's the chances of her coming home smelling like elephant tit and still sleeping in the clothes she's had on all day

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Where did they go?
Woburn Safari Park and they did three of the VIP experiences - the close encounter safari, the elephant experience and the giraffe experience. Each experience is bloody expensive too! I think it's annoyed me as I had wanted to book this for my daughter for her birthday. Wouldn't normally spend so much but it was a combination of birthday, post exams treat and because her life (as has everyones) has been turned upside down by COVID, not being at school, not seeing friends as much etc. etc.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I'm so pissed off. We're going to the area of Woburn next week, from very far away, and it's a bucket list thing of mine to stroke an elephant (Disabled and have an illness so trying to do as much as possible on my list).

I wasn't able to book any of the animal experiences as they're not doing them atm because of Covid. Devastated she got to do them, and I bet for free too. My heart actually hurts.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I'm so pissed off. We're going to the area of Woburn next week, from very far away, and it's a bucket list thing of mine to stroke an elephant (Disabled and have an illness so trying to do as much as possible on my list).

I wasn't able to book any of the animal experiences as they're not doing them atm because of Covid. Devastated she got to do them, and I bet for free too. My heart actually hurts.
It's infuriating and like you say, she probably has got it for free. There is no package, to do all of those experiences combined, so I'm assuming if you wanted to do all three you would have to book and pay for each one (unless you came to some sort of agreement with them). I've worked out, that, their last summer outing, would have cost £1221.00 (plus any extras). Sure, she has the money and can do what she wants with it, and how lovely for the kids, but it's the fact that a) she shouldn't technically have been able to book any of them and b) kinda vulgar in the current climate, to be showing off about it.

Elephant - £249 per person x 3 = £747.00
Up Close - £99 first person (then £69 for each additional person) x3 = £237.00
Giraffes - £99 first person (then £69 for each additional person) = £237.00
UNDER 3's free
Total: £1221.00

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

I am so sorry this has made you so sad, but I live in the area amd hope you still manage to have a lovely visit x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.