Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Redgirl81

VIP Member
Seen as though you read here stacey I’ll help you out with a rhyming quote…

Grab a cup of tea at my station
I use my kids for exploitation

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
Jesus people on this are cut throat 🤣 A gossip is one thing.. Anything the woman does and she's torn apart 🤣 People going on about their hubby losing their jobs during covid.. Join the que, although I don't see what Stacey Solomon has to do with it? So why be bitter about the things she has/does. I mean if any of you we're in her situation you would all buy your dream home, do the collabs, Why the fuck wouldn't you? because poor Suzanne's husband lost his job? 🤣🤣🤣 People will always have something negative to say to make themselves feel better!
Erm… I think you’re missing the point of Tattle! 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

As for the someone’s husband losing their job comment, there’s a couple of responses to this. For one, although you may think we’re all just nasty, hard-hearted bitches, we’re not, as much as it may disappoint you. We support each other and yes the theme is Stacey Solomon but alongside that we try to bolster one another, but I suppose that doesn’t fit your narrative of us just being bitchy for no reason.

As for it not having anything to do with Stacey Solomon, d’you know what, it wouldn’t, if she didn’t make things about her. One moment she’s saying she’s having to save money by doing jobs herself and how she does her washing at off peak times as it’s cheaper and the next she’s feigning feeling embarrassed and bad about having so much when people are having a hard time which in themselves would be fine if she then didn’t flaunt, show off and rub people’s noses in it. She can’t have things both ways.

Oh and d’you know something, if we want to just bitch about her we can, ‘cause it’s a free world. If you don’t like it, don’t visit here, don’t instead come here and chastise us like we’re naughty children and you’re going to show us the error of our ways. We’re all big enough and ugly enough to understand what we’re saying and why, even if it is just gossiping, it’s our prerogative. As I say, if you don’t like it, don’t come here. As for people posting personal situations, who are you to say they shouldn’t? I like to think we have group solidarity and as I’ve said support one another and so yes, if someone’s husband has lost their job and the way Stacey’s behaving is bringing up emotions around this, then they can and should be able to say what they want.

I hate controversy and confrontation but this today has really riled me and I am fuming. Anyway, as you were people! 😆

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 67

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
The ‘welcome sign’ actually wasn’t too bad, then she added the ‘forever’ sticker and it all went to shit.

it doesn’t make sense

‘welcome to the wedding of Stacey and Joe forever’

• Haha
Reactions: 62

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
She's referred to Dame Deborah James in her post about Joe coming home.

How insensitive to the children of Dame Deborah, who's mother will not be coming home.

Stacey demonstrating again how she makes everything about her.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 59

Millieminion

Chatty Member
New Thread title even though we're not there yet..With rings on her fingers and pearls on her nails,she's meesed up the wedding decor with her DIY fails.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Poptart

VIP Member
It's crap that a woman can't have a bit of a tummy without everyone speculating that they are pregnant 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 57

kj135

VIP Member
Jesus people on this are cut throat 🤣 A gossip is one thing.. Anything the woman does and she's torn apart 🤣 People going on about their hubby losing their jobs during covid.. Join the que, although I don't see what Stacey Solomon has to do with it? So why be bitter about the things she has/does. I mean if any of you we're in her situation you would all buy your dream home, do the collabs, Why the fuck wouldn't you? because poor Suzanne's husband lost his job? 🤣🤣🤣 People will always have something negative to say to make themselves feel better!
Don’t like, then leave. 🤫

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Not a fan of Solomon, however how come you wish this on an innocent child!! How dare you! Just to prove Solomon's a crap mum you wanting a little girl to suffer????
This is actually sick 😞
I think you’ve read it wrong. she was presumably saying it in heart in mouth kind of way, of look what could happen when she’s in that position and no one is able to save her if their too busy filming. She wasn’t wishing it on her!

Reactions: 53

kitkott

Long time lurker here (hello!) After seeing that tea station she made today and those stupid puns I just have one thing to say ….

…. It looks a bit shit-tea (I’ll see myself out) 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

abccc_

Chatty Member
Your family absolutely did not ‘club together’ to get your child a climbing frame. You are a millionaire for f**k’s sake 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Lalla

VIP Member
Erm… I think you’re missing the point of Tattle! 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

As for the someone’s husband losing their job comment, there’s a couple of responses to this. For one, although you may think we’re all just nasty, hard-hearted bitches, we’re not, as much as it may disappoint you. We support each other and yes the theme is Stacey Solomon but alongside that we try to bolster one another, but I suppose that doesn’t fit your narrative of us just being bitchy for no reason.

As for it not having anything to do with Stacey Solomon, d’you know what, it wouldn’t, if she didn’t make things about her. One moment she’s saying she’s having to save money by doing jobs herself and how she does her washing at off peak times as it’s cheaper and the next she’s feigning feeling embarrassed and bad about having so much when people are having a hard time which in themselves would be fine if she then didn’t flaunt, show off and rub people’s noses in it. She can’t have things both ways.

Oh and d’you know something, if we want to just bitch about her we can, ‘cause it’s a free world. If you don’t like it, don’t visit here, don’t instead come here and chastise us like we’re naughty children and you’re going to show us the error of our ways. We’re all big enough and ugly enough to understand what we’re saying and why, even if it is just gossiping, it’s our prerogative. As I say, if you don’t like it, don’t come here. As for people posting personal situations, who are you to say they shouldn’t? I like to think we have group solidarity and as I’ve said support one another and so yes, if someone’s husband has lost their job and the way Stacey’s behaving is bringing up emotions around this, then they can and should be able to say what they want.

I hate controversy and confrontation but this today has really riled me and I am fuming. Anyway, as you were people! 😆
Exactly this!

The problem with Stacey (well, one of the problems!) is she's built her whole brand on being 'little old Stace from Dagenham', (although I actually think she lived in Elm Park which is not Dagenham at all, but anyway...) who's just an ordinary mum who does relatable things, she doesn't have loads of expensive stuff, makes things and upcycles etc. And that worked to an extent when she lived in her old house, which was a nice house but not massively removed from the sort of house many people live in (albeit it was in an expensive part of London so still worth £1m+ but it looked more normal, and fitted in better with her narrative. I remember her doing stories of her and Joe walking up to the supermarket - admittedly it was Waitrose rather than Aldi, but still!)

But since buying this massive house and acres of land, she's still trying to be relatable but the contradiction is just too obvious, you can't brag one minute about having a pool which is costing £200+ a week just to heat (which is some people's shopping budget for a month) and then try and make out you have no money and need to upcycle stuff. She needs to stick to one lane, and tbh she can't use the 'I'm a normal person just like you' lane living in that house.

And in view of all that I can exactly see why she grates on people. It's her fakeness that irritates me, her lack of genuine humility, oh and she's a shit parent too. And she doesn't wash!

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I ‘work with’ Dove
I ‘work with’ Iconic
I ‘work with’ Hello Fresh
I ‘work with’ Primark
Is anyone else absolutely sick and tired of that stupid made up Insta phrase.
You do fuck all work with any of them. You show a few products once in a while and collect huge pay checks that would cover most of your sheeps debts…therefore you ‘work FOR’ them. And of course even then the term ‘work’ is highly debatable.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Deanna

Your family absolutely did not ‘club together’ to get your child a climbing frame. You are a millionaire for f**k’s sake 🥴
I’m surprised the tight cunt hasn’t knocked him a play set up out of old pallets…. Home made death trap station.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Why is she acting like everyone has scrimped and saved together to get the wild one his own garden set? Not being funny she easily could have got him that herself if he liked the one at her sisters that much. Don’t start playing the I’m sooo like you card now stace we can see through you easier than a fucking window

• Sad
Reactions: 45

Dawnienodaethat

It's an easyJet plane and she flew from Gatwick. You can see the Gatwick sign behind her before she goes on the escalator.
She obviously had the limo guy lie and say she was flying from Stansted as she is full of her own self importance and probably thinks people will turn up in their droves to see her off on her hen do

• Haha
Reactions: 44

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
To paraphrase Jim Royale;

‘If she paid a pound for those joggers then 50p of them are up her arse!’ 😆😆😆

1E940907-E051-48AF-BA98-713485BA1F77.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

Beetlemania

VIP Member
Notice how she ( so far ) isint wearing any of her own range .....😂..... you know - the horrible sweaty polyester dresses...

• Haha
Reactions: 42