Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
Obviously Stacey’s wealth is not the reason others are struggling.
That’s life.
Some people are comfortable, some people are more than, others are on the bones of their arse.
I can’t name any ‘celeb’ who’s wealth offends me.

and then there’s Stacey, who is just a walking contradiction.

she doesn’t want to spend money on actual texturised plant pots, so she’ll make them.
She’ll doing her washing after 6pm (or whatever time she claimed as it was cheaper) - fuck me, she’s even said on loose women that if she got a potentially expensive vets bill she’d have to have a think about what she’d do! Because she’s just little old Stacey, everyone’s bestie, so fucking relatable.

except, she’s sat in a 2 mil ‘cottage’ which is big enough to house her 2 least favourite kids in a completely different building, she’ll get the pool renovated, she’ll drop £17k on an aga even though she’s also got a couple of fan assisted ovens in the background.

it’s the humble brags for me.

Oh, that and the fact that she plays her sheep like a fiddle, peddles her shit for them to buy, even though they are probably closer to being on the bones of arse than her level of wealth.

who cares though, as long as they are spending!Just means she’ll be able to knock the pool heat up an extra degree!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Not a fan of Solomon, however how come you wish this on an innocent child!! How dare you! Just to prove Solomon's a crap mum you wanting a little girl to suffer????
This is actually sick 😞
Come on now, the poster didn’t mean she wanted this to happen, just that stupid Stacey & Joe seem to have no problem with Rose wobbling around sharp edges. It’s an accident waiting to happen. Thousands of products available to protect corners and hard surfaces and yet these two just plonk her in the most precarious places with no protections.

Reactions: 39

redstraw16

VIP Member
Pickle on tour 🤢 nobody cares about the pickle thing, NO ONE. It’s like Gretchen in Mean Girls trying to make Fetch happen, IT’S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

454A96E6-8549-4639-BE8C-AFB9DC39678B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 38

TeaAndABun

Chatty Member
Not a fan of Solomon, however how come you wish this on an innocent child!! How dare you! Just to prove Solomon's a crap mum you wanting a little girl to suffer????
This is actually sick 😞
I did not mean literally waiting good Lord!!! I meant waiting as in holding your breath,can't look kind of way,waiting for the inevitable.She has only barely learned to stand and was on her feet by a sharp table edge quiet a while.Being a mum myself I know they just flop!!

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Deanna

cos she's got to show what a good mum she is holding her baby (who shows her true feelings by slapping her own face) while she's yakking on Insta. Meanwhile where is Mad Mick?
He’s been banished to annexe where all the retired performing monkeys go when they’re no longer as profitable.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37

Handwash30

VIP Member
Fucking hell even toddlers on holiday in Greece right now are only just gearing up for the mini disco, I know it’s a travel day but what a waste of a 4 night stay.

• Haha

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
Bless, even at her young age Roess knows her mother’s ITS collection is a load of shite and if you listen very carefully she’s saying ‘don’t wear any of it, it’s crap and will make you look like you’re wearing a nappy!’ 🤭😆

If you don’t believe me then just have a look in ‘Tap to Parent’ and on page 93 just after where it says burbly babababababba means dog it says ‘violently loud gurgly squealing means ‘my mum’s got no taste’ and ‘ITS clothing is terrible’, so if you don’t believe me then believe that! 😉

As for the smear test, oh dear… running an hour late were they? It’s not ‘cause they were super busy but instead drawing lots as to who got the ‘pleasure’ of performing the dastardly deed! 😳

I hope she’s happy with herself and her productive day; just think about poor Tracey the Practice Nurse who had her heart set on being ‘Slimmer of the Year’ and was doing oh so very well at Weight Watchers, well until today at least! She sadly drew the short straw and after going through that ordeal, poor Tracey couldn’t face the lovely healthy tuna salad she’d prepared for herself when full of good intent this morning and instead was last seen sneaking into the cleaning cupboard with four Kinder Eggs, 6 packs of Frazzles, a box of Mr Kipling French Fancies and a family pack of Mars bars. Nice one Stace! 🤭😆

• Haha

Meee089

Is it just me who doesn't get things delivered on pallets?! Who's just got spare pallets knocking about..

Reactions: 36

marypoppins21

Rex looks like he’s about to go off to uni? No he looks like a 3yr old who needs his hair cut & a few days a week at nursery Stacey.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Kalds

She collects fallen trees every weekend? I know she’s got a bigger garden than most but it’s not a forest 😂 even then why are they all falling down?!

I am dying that her family clubbed together to get Rex a play set. Silly us for not realising the millionaire needing help with her 3 year olds present - we could of set up a gofundme.. ‘please donate to this great cause for a child’s birthday present after their millionaire mum spent all their money on decorating a front door every season x’

• Haha
Reactions: 35