Stacey Solomon #67 Joe’s on his stag and knows how to behave, shame the same can’t be said for her dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
excuse me, could you please show a little sensitivity?

she has to cook a meal before she leaves, she can’t just order in a takeaway, she’s not bloody made of money!!!
Exactly she hasn't just waisted about 300 quid on new white flowers

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Because obviously she’s just dug up & replanted an entire flower bed with her brand new ‘hen do’ nails on…..

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The Parenting Hell podcast is well worth a listen - Rob spills all the tea about Joe’s stag do. Sounds hilarious. Doesn’t mention dirty Dave but he tells a great story about someone he doesn’t name (but I think is label lady’s husband) getting into a spot of bother. 😂
I enjoyed it never listened before and definitely think it's "Lee Lee" he's talking about

Reactions: 9
I ‘work with’ Dove
I ‘work with’ Iconic
I ‘work with’ Hello Fresh
I ‘work with’ Primark
Is anyone else absolutely sick and tired of that stupid made up Insta phrase.
You do duck all work with any of them. You show a few products once in a while and collect huge pay checks that would cover most of your sheeps debts…therefore you ‘work FOR’ them. And of course even then the term ‘work’ is highly debatable.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

she has to cook a meal before she leaves, she can’t just order in a takeaway, she’s not bloody made of money!!!
Yeah thats why the whole family had to club together for the outdoor play area couldn't believe it when she said that 🤦‍♀️

So Stacey’s X factor audition came up as a video on my Facebook and I noticed they spelt her name wrong 🤣🤣
Her hair looked so much better then this colour is doing nothing for her at all

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Spent all the takeaway money on relatably priced jewelry which she insists on face bleeping us with at every given opportunity 🤣🙈

Good old relatable Stace and her £3,500 Van Cleef bracelet. But at least she’s replanting those pink geraniums (as if, she’s chucked them straight over the hedge)
Came here for this comment - not only did we get treated to it being flashed about while she applied her fake tan, she then wore it to garden 🙉🙉🙉 and then took it off to play with Rex, but in its place an enormous non thumb ring appeared!

Why is she constantly moving her jewellery round so she can deliberately face duck us all with her wealth 🙈 she claims to be relatable but she's not at all!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
3.5 thousand pound for that ugly bracelet? It fits well with the rest of her style though = crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I ‘work with’ Dove
I ‘work with’ Iconic
I ‘work with’ Hello Fresh
I ‘work with’ Primark
Is anyone else absolutely sick and tired of that stupid made up Insta phrase.
You do duck all work with any of them. You show a few products once in a while and collect huge pay checks that would cover most of your sheeps debts…therefore you ‘work FOR’ them. And of course even then the term ‘work’ is highly debatable.
And I would never spend a penny with any if these companies...so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 18
New Thread title even though we're not there yet..With rings on her fingers and pearls on her nails,she's meesed up the wedding decor with her DIY fails.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I’m not being nasty, and I know I’m being nosey because it is absolutely none of my business, but do you think there are underlying health issues with her sister?
i’ve seen her latest grid post, and she just looks really unwell. Her skin looks loose and dull, her eyes are sunken.

i’m not sat here looking like the next winner of Miss GB or anything, i am 4 years older than her but my skin looks nothing like that.

I’m not having a go at her looks, she just genuinely looks unwell
She does it all for attention. She has always lived in Stacey’s shadow and this is her perverse way of getting people to talk about her

Reactions: 8
And she's gone. Joe wakes up later and thinks "thank duck for that I can get Rex's hair cut for starters" 🤐

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So an early morning flight anyone idea where to? Or we just going to have wait with anticipation till she gets there. I though the sister would’ve put up pics of them in their outfits that chipped in for 🙄

Reactions: 5
So an early morning flight anyone idea where to? Or we just going to have wait with anticipation till she gets there. I though the sister would’ve put up pics of them in their outfits that chipped in for 🙄
Mykonos is my guess 😂

Reactions: 5
Spent all the takeaway money on relatably priced jewelry which she insists on face bleeping us with at every given opportunity 🤣🙈

Came here for this comment - not only did we get treated to it being flashed about while she applied her fake tan, she then wore it to garden 🙉🙉🙉 and then took it off to play with Rex, but in its place an enormous non thumb ring appeared!

Why is she constantly moving her jewellery round so she can deliberately face duck us all with her wealth 🙈 she claims to be relatable but she's not at all!!!
I got that bracelet from shein for 1.99 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The sister isn't even going yet. She posted last night that she'd be back at the HQ same time tomorrow (17:30).

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The sister isn't even going yet. She posted last night that she'd be back at the HQ same time tomorrow (17:30).
Wonder if that's incase stacey didn't want people to know, as she has put her foot in it a few times and I bet she got a few telling off lol

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.