Stacey Solomon #67 Joe’s on his stag and knows how to behave, shame the same can’t be said for her dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That wonky S is soooo strategically placed. Oooooo look at me, I’ve done a wedding door which is something none of you could or would do….however to make it relatable to you sheep out there, I’ll make the S wonky to show I’m just like you….ditzy and imperfect. You’ll up my engagement by telling me it’s wonky which of course is what I want but by the time OK come to photograph, I’ll have it straightened up again.

Reactions: 16
Not a fan of Solomon, however how come you wish this on an innocent child!! How dare you! Just to prove Solomon's a crap mum you wanting a little girl to suffer????
This is actually sick 😞
I think you’ve read it wrong. she was presumably saying it in heart in mouth kind of way, of look what could happen when she’s in that position and no one is able to save her if their too busy filming. She wasn’t wishing it on her!

Reactions: 53
Not a fan of Solomon, however how come you wish this on an innocent child!! How dare you! Just to prove Solomon's a crap mum you wanting a little girl to suffer????
This is actually sick 😞
Come on now, the poster didn’t mean she wanted this to happen, just that stupid Stacey & Joe seem to have no problem with Rose wobbling around sharp edges. It’s an accident waiting to happen. Thousands of products available to protect corners and hard surfaces and yet these two just plonk her in the most precarious places with no protections.

Reactions: 39
That wonky S is soooo strategically placed. Oooooo look at me, I’ve done a wedding door which is something none of you could or would do….however to make it relatable to you sheep out there, I’ll make the S wonky to show I’m just like you….ditzy and imperfect. You’ll up my engagement by telling me it’s wonky which of course is what I want but by the time OK come to photograph, I’ll have it straightened up again.
I read your ‘S wonky’ as Swonky & all I could think was Swonky Swollomon

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hen do packing?? Wonder where her and the sister are going as they 2 will prob be the only 2 going

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hen do packing?? Wonder where her and the sister are going as they 2 will prob be the only 2 going
She'll have her sisters mates, I'm guessing Hinch and that greedy woman. Maybe some lose women? I can't imagine it being a wild one and I wonder how bad it will smell

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is actually sick 😞
I did not mean literally waiting good Lord!!! I meant waiting as in holding your breath,can't look kind of way,waiting for the inevitable.She has only barely learned to stand and was on her feet by a sharp table edge quiet a while.Being a mum myself I know they just flop!!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Not read all the comments yet by why have the favourite child only got a picture in front of the door and made it to a grid post . Door looks so unprofessional and tit. Why now when the wedding is the end of the month

Reactions: 7
If we can ignore her inability to spell the word “laughed”, we can’t ignore the fact that SHE was given a 40% discount on her whole range cos Adam thinks she’s hilarious. Except there’s been 40% off all of the ITS shite since yesterday 🤦🏼‍♀️ You ain’t all that Stace, you really ain’t all that.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She's such a liar...you haven't been given a discount code it's off the whole site all the huns have been harping on about it and it does include your new collection. Although who in their right mind would pay full price for it ill never know.
She lies about the most mundane stuff

If we can ignore her inability to spell the word “laughed”, we can’t ignore the fact that SHE was given a 40% discount on her whole range cos Adam thinks she’s hilarious. Except there’s been 40% off all of the ITS shite since yesterday 🤦🏼‍♀️ You ain’t all that Stace, you really ain’t all that.
Snap just said exactly the same 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's such a liar...you haven't been given a discount code it's off the whole site all the huns have been harping on about it and it does include your new collection. Although who in their right mind would pay full price for it ill never know.
She lies about the most mundane stuff

Snap just said exactly the same 😂
She honestly thinks we’re all stupid 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do we think the loved-up dirty couple has a prenup? As Joe, bless im. hasn't had much luck with the ole dosh - bankrupt twice (2009 and 2013)

I reckon they do, seeing as our girl Stace is the main breadwinner and the most likely to have a few more years in the entertainment business.

If she hasn't a prenup then more fool her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not sure why grubby is packing her whole range if they are going today its only overnight because Jemma is banging on about how she is looking forward to getting back to the HQ on Monday tend bestie wont be there either she's on holiday abroad. Also perhaps the tone deaf witch could have put the money she wasted on a wedding door that nobody is going to go through because its all in the garden into a food bank some of which are actually running out of supplies in the current crisis. Hoping the windy weather where i am heads her way and smashes that lot to bits thoughtless cow

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Do we think the loved-up dirty couple has a prenup? As Joe, bless im. hasn't had much luck with the ole dosh - bankrupt twice (2009 and 2013)

I reckon they do, seeing as our girl Stace is the main breadwinner and the most likely to have a few more years in the entertainment business.

If she hasn't a prenup then more fool her.
I don't think pre-nuptial agreements are valid in England & Wales...

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I imagine it will be those girls that went to her last hen do where they went to the place with the hot tub when she was pregnant with rose then the kids showed up the next day. I bet she doesn’t only pack in the style stuff she just wanted to use it for an ad.

Not sure why grubby is packing her whole range if they are going today its only overnight because Jemma is banging on about how she is looking forward to getting back to the HQ on Monday tend bestie wont be there either she's on holiday abroad. Also perhaps the tone deaf witch could have put the money she wasted on a wedding door that nobody is going to go through because its all in the garden into a food bank some of which are actually running out of supplies in the current crisis. Hoping the windy weather where i am heads her way and smashes that lot to bits thoughtless cow
I assumed they aren’t going until next weekend maybe fly out thu like joe did but I could be wrong

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.