Stacey Solomon #67 Joe’s on his stag and knows how to behave, shame the same can’t be said for her dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same here, that Greedy woman who stayed at her house hasn't gone and I've not seen her mentioned, however I've not read the last few pages because I was bored of the Hinch talk 😂

Skanky's hen do looks as dull as dishwater.
Shes lent all label ladys mates

Have said it before, I think Jemma is a nicer person than Stacey. Personally I also think in general she is prettier too. She works hard it seems so maybe just dosent bother much/ have time to apply make up. She looks lovely this evening .
Oooh she wouldn't like you saying that 🤭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

She doesn’t have any fans on there though 😂
Thank you, I’m not a fan and I feel dirty saying she looked nice tonight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Also why would her sister not have said look you need to not be wearing a swim suit and shorts for todays activity. It’s kind of a basic thing for the MAID OF HONOUR to do. Yes the MAID OF HONOUR. That’s you sticky twit
Is Jemma Maid of Honour - she never mentioned it 🤔 🙄 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So saw her horse riding earlier and I would just like to give a bit of advice incase Stacey reads here ….. please please wear a bra. I know it’s hot and uncomfortable but you seriously need the support. It is really not a good look 🫣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
As an avid horse rider, I'll tell you now her fanny must have been on fire 🔥 hot leather saddle and shorts or whatever she's wearing do not mix. She'll have been as uncomfortable as duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It’s not like she can’t afford a Dior cushion, I hate how she tries to make out that she doesn’t have much money. She really is a Grade A bleep, how anyone can like her, is beyond me.
985BBBB0-E2AD-42E2-BC3E-1A610ACCEE24.png

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Notice how she ( so far ) isint wearing any of her own range .....😂..... you know - the horrible sweaty polyester dresses...

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I know they where a topic earlier but I wish she would buy decent bra that fits and supports her

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Notice how she ( so far ) isint wearing any of her own range .....😂..... you know - the horrible sweaty polyester dresses...
to be fair that wrap dress she is wearing is 100% viscose and a bridesmaid dress from topshop so she’s hardly gone boujee. She just has to be relatable 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 9
As an avid horse rider, I'll tell you now her fanny must have been on fire 🔥 hot leather saddle and shorts or whatever she's wearing do not mix. She'll have been as uncomfortable as duck.
I doubt it.Several wash free days in a row and tracksuit bottoms her gizzard has become intimately acquainted with will have it a toughened pro at this stage.#ToughAsOldBoots

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.