Stacey Solomon #67 Joe’s on his stag and knows how to behave, shame the same can’t be said for her dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I realise it was a few days ago but these are from Joe's stag do and her Dad is :sick: for some of you so I've put them in a spoiler lol.

View attachment 1376708
View attachment 1376715

I realise it was a few days ago but these are from Joe's stag do and her Dad is :sick: for some of you so I've put them in a spoiler lol.

So glad someone saved these, they’re hilarious, thank you so much! I’m laughing all over again at gone midnight, sorry neighbours! 😆

Reactions: 1
Pretty great tune to be fair
Just imagine it; what a sight to behold! Now if you press play, just close your eyes and imagine the scene. ☺

With Dave at her reins, Stacey throws her head back and gives a small whinny before gracefully walking down the aisle of the Pickle Cottage garden as if she’s in a dressage competition...😬

Suddenly though, realising just how bloody far she’s given herself to go, she breaks into a trot. I’d like to say it was graceful but well, it isn’t really as flower girls and page boys scatter and dodgy Dave looks like he’s going to tit himself. 😖

Managing to gather composure she screeches to a stop where Joe should be standing. I say should be as at this point he’s hiding behind his best man as they’re both perched on top of some chairs. A dignified and beautiful arrival it isn’t, but memorable, oh yes it is! 🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just imagine it; what a sight to behold! Now if you press play, just close your eyes and imagine the scene. ☺

With Dave at her reins, Stacey throws her head back and gives a small whinny before gracefully walking down the aisle of the Pickle Cottage garden as if she’s in a dressage competition...😬

Suddenly though, realising just how bloody far she’s given herself to go, she breaks into a trot. I’d like to say it was graceful but well, it isn’t really as flower girls and page boys scatter and dodgy Dave looks like he’s going to tit himself. 😖

Managing to gather composure she screeches to a stop where Joe should be standing. I say should be as at this point he’s hiding behind his best man as they’re both perched on top of some chairs. A dignified and beautiful arrival it isn’t, but memorable, oh yes it is! 🤭😆

didn’t think she would have the grace of black beauty

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is it wrong that I kinda like her sister? She's so much more honest and relatable than what horse head is

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m so confused by this post. What does the quote from Deborah James have to do with Joe coming home?

5FF3FD7D-75FA-4EC6-89D6-E0CFA3F362AB.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
She's referred to Dame Deborah James in her post about Joe coming home.

How insensitive to the children of Dame Deborah, who's mother will not be coming home.

Stacey demonstrating again how she makes everything about her.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
Insensitive cow. Just disgusting. Bigger her engagement on the back of Dame Deborah. She's sunk the lowest doing this

• Angry
Reactions: 25

How insensitive to the children of Dame Deborah, who's mother will not be coming home.

Yep she's an insensitive witch! Not the right time or place but hey everything's about skanky who gets skankier by the day!
Spent the day having cuddles get a bleeping grip!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Such a distasteful witch using that quote. I will admit I don’t actually know who Deborah was as I’m not really big on celebs but I’ve heard about how she has raised so much money and awareness and that is a legacy to be proud of. To have this cretin using her name agains her tangerine rolling home from the sun is a real slap in the face to her family

• Sad
Reactions: 26

She did this before, I can’t remember who had passed away but she incorporated it into a clip of her kids running into her arms.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.