Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Em_

VIP Member
It’s not like she can’t afford a Dior cushion, I hate how she tries to make out that she doesn’t have much money. She really is a Grade A Cunt, how anyone can like her, is beyond me.
985BBBB0-E2AD-42E2-BC3E-1A610ACCEE24.png

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35

kayl1986

VIP Member
Now it also means they never have to leave "pickle cottage" garden to even go to a park

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

ABCD12333

The dove advert is definitely a pre record, and I believe it's from the other day when I thought she had actually washed her hair and wanted to congratulate her, but in actual fact it was just greasy 🤮 Sorry skanky your nails have gave the game away love

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

SourGreenApples

What normal mother of 4 has 2 days to spend on a fucking door?
well she ain't normal... she hasn't a clue! Faffing around on a wedding door when other people have to rob peter to pay Paul. ☹

I still remember Simon Cowell years ago on X factor when she introduced herself"hi I'm Stacey from Dagenham", he replied " I can tell" 😁

• Haha

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
All the guests having seen her last post will be changing their outfits at the last minute to incorporate a bag big enough to hold at least a half bottle of spirits! 😬

Sod going to hang around the gates of Pickle Cottage (that isn’t really called Pickle Cottage) as some kind of Stacey groupie, I’m getting myself to the Cash and Carry and then heading down there to set up a little off-licence stall of my own. Stacey’s even given me my advertising slogan;

‘Invited to the wedding but forced to drink tea?
Come and buy the good stuff from little old me!’

Or maybe:

‘Stuck with tea at the wedding of Joe and the hag,
This little bottle of vodka will fit in your bag!’

By this time next month I’ll be a millionaire! I’ll be beating them off with a stick, I mean, who in their right mind is going to be able to spend the whole day at ‘Pickle Cottage’ without the aid of some hard liquor eh?! 🤭😆

• Haha

SSEML

I'm getting married in November....finally.... after 14 years of being together and 3 kids later😊 and I just joked with my husband to be and said.. "we will have to start decorating our wedding door soon" 😂 he looked at me with confusion and disgust and said "never'' 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

SwizzleMalarkey

VIP Member
‘Now I’m Finaly back home’ 🤪
You’ve dropped your kids off and had one appointment, hardly rushed off your feet Stacey! She doesn’t live in the real world.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33

SSEML

So if a millionaire can't afford to buy a climbing frame to give to her son on his birthday.... that gives us all hope doesn't it 😂😂😂🙈

• Haha

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
I know this is NOT the Hinch thread but seeing as a lot of people don’t and there’s plenty of comments alluding to this - why do people think Hinch would be desperate to go on the Hen do? She doesn’t need Stacey for followers and if I remember correctly, she was absolutely smashing on it insta long before she became friends (PREtend or otherwise) and it was Stacey who approached her and used her to get her followers up, copying a fair bit of her content along the way.
Plus, I’d be fucked if I’d want to go on a family holiday and then come back and fly off on a hen do a few days later.
i would go and post that on the Hinch thread, but I’d hate to derail it by bringing up Stacey 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart

ABCD12333

I feel sorry for the nurse who had to do skankys smear 🤮 I bet there was a nurse shaped hole in the wall due to the waft, once skanky opened her legs 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I’m not going to lie I’m actually looking forward to seeing this shit show of a wedding finally coming together. Like how much crap can one wedding hold?

• Haha

bamboo98

VIP Member
I thought they were going abroad for the hen do unless they are just doing another one of those places with a hot tub. It’s just that Jemma was getting a bikini ready and I thought Stacey mentioned a holiday I could be wrong though.
Theyll probably go to a cabin with a hot tub and drink cups of tea and eat daim bars all weekend.

• Haha

SpritzerTime

Lads, she’s riled me up today. I don’t follow her, just dip in and out (sound muted obvs) but I watched today and the tone deafness is really grating. My husband is about to loose his job, we’ve spent 3 days pouring over our finances, seeing if there’s anything more we can trim (while our food shopping, petrol etc spirals like for us all). Then this twat is posting that she buying bouquets for no reason, luxury cakes and £6 bath bombs all just because she can. I know we can’t sensor what other people post and should have a ‘good for them’ mentality and I usually do but fuck me, if you don’t live in the real world at least be aware that most of us do. I bet she’s got labelled glass jars of bath shit already, or a gigantic plastic storage box of them in the ‘shed’ it’s all so pretentious. Hope she dropped the cake in the bath. Cunt.

• Sad
  • Heart

wiganuser

VIP Member
She's such a boring cunt. Sat with a brew pretending we don't know where she is.

Get a fucking prosecco down your neck, it's your hen do 🥱

• Haha

Ellegee

VIP Member
It's crap that a woman can't have a bit of a tummy without everyone speculating that they are pregnant 🙄
This went on for well over a year before she announced her last pregnancy & when she finally did get pregnant & make the announcement she mentioned a miscarriage between Rose & Rex, I don’t think it’s nice to speculate if someone may or may not be because you just don’t know what might be going on in their life.

• Heart