Stacey Solomon #67 Joe’s on his stag and knows how to behave, shame the same can’t be said for her dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I imagine it will be those girls that went to her last hen do where they went to the place with the hot tub when she was pregnant with rose then the kids showed up the next day. I bet she doesn’t only pack in the style stuff she just wanted to use it for an ad.

I assumed they aren’t going until next weekend maybe fly out thu like joe did but I could be wrong
Was that the weekend where there was another pregnant lady? I think she was he heavily pregnant and they treated her like a slave and Skanky lounged around because she was pregnant

Reactions: 12
Even going on her hen do is a #ad is there any part of her life this woman won’t sell? What’s she going to be like on her wedding day- hashtaggifted veil, #ad bridal lingerie and #i work with Durex?
Also if she had any class she’d have real flowers for her wedding, not all this plastic crap. no fragrant florals here, she’ll have to spritz it all with Glade to cover the dust and spiders 😂 (actually oh yeah # I ‘made’ my own scent range 🙄)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I did not mean literally waiting good Lord!!! I meant waiting as in holding your breath,can't look kind of way,waiting for the inevitable.She has only barely learned to stand and was on her feet by a sharp table edge quiet a while.Being a mum myself I know they just flop!!
Gosh. I thought you're mad. Thanks for explanation 😀

Reactions: 5
Erm skanky you went away twice last year, one went you apparently went to the wrong hotel and then your original Hendo!

And why is everything white you're not the Virgin bride as said by you lol

Reactions: 7
Not sure why grubby is packing her whole range if they are going today its only overnight because Jemma is banging on about how she is looking forward to getting back to the HQ on Monday tend bestie wont be there either she's on holiday abroad. Also perhaps the tone deaf witch could have put the money she wasted on a wedding door that nobody is going to go through because its all in the garden into a food bank some of which are actually running out of supplies in the current crisis. Hoping the windy weather where i am heads her way and smashes that lot to bits thoughtless cow
It’s nice of her to clarify it for us so we’re not confused as to when they’re going and that yes, they will be flying somewhere

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not sure why grubby is packing her whole range if they are going today its only overnight because Jemma is banging on about how she is looking forward to getting back to the HQ on Monday tend bestie wont be there either she's on holiday abroad. Also perhaps the tone deaf witch could have put the money she wasted on a wedding door that nobody is going to go through because its all in the garden into a food bank some of which are actually running out of supplies in the current crisis. Hoping the windy weather where i am heads her way and smashes that lot to bits thoughtless cow
Probably going in the week

Reactions: 4
She’s clearly packed a few days early so she can take the piss out of last minute Joe, thrown in an ITS ad at the same time, add a poll….. boom more engagement from the huns. 3 in 1 for her on a Saturday afternoon

Joe probably packs last minute because he doesn’t get the time to be organised seeing as he looks after all the kids whilst Stacey swans about making tit crafts!!!

Reactions: 20
I still can’t get over how she takes the time to glue those ridiculous looking spiders legs to her eyes.
She clearly thinks they look good 🫢
Someone should really pull her to one side and tell her she looks really bleeping stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why is she acting like everyone has scrimped and saved together to get the wild one his own garden set? Not being funny she easily could have got him that herself if he liked the one at her sisters that much. Don’t start playing the I’m sooo like you card now stace we can see through you easier than a bleeping window

• Sad
Reactions: 45
Why is she acting like everyone has scrimped and saved together to get the wild one his own garden set? Not being funny she easily could have got him that herself if he liked the one at her sisters that much. Don’t start playing the I’m sooo like you card now stace we can see through you easier than a bleeping window
Exactly! And if Stacey the millionaire can’t afford one without having to get contributions from the family then I very much doubt us mere plebs will be able to afford one either. Looks like it cost the best part of £2k according to their website. Most people couldn’t afford that even if their whole family chipped in.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Imagine that though being a millionaire several times over and asking your dad to help out buy your kid a climbing frame. Ffs I’m not a high earner but if I wanted to I could get the funds together for that without anyone clubbing in.

Reactions: 17
Stacey making out they "all chipped in" when she could absolutely afford that swing set 100 times over by herself.

Heck, if it cost 2k she could have bought 8 of them months ago instead of a 16k aga she never uses.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
It’s been quite a while since his birthday hasn’t it, to only just be getting his present.

• Sad
Imagine that though being a millionaire several times over and asking your dad to help out buy your kid a climbing frame. Ffs I’m not a high earner but if I wanted to I could get the funds together for that without anyone clubbing in.
so true 🙄

...and how did the sister (who wouldn’t have near the money she has) afford to buy one for her kids but Stacey needed a whip around 🤔 The lies are embarrassing, who is actually gonna believe that!!

• Sad
Reactions: 22
so true 🙄

...and how did the sister (who wouldn’t have near the money she has) afford to buy one for her kids but Stacey needed a whip around 🤔 The lies are embarrassing, who is actually gonna believe that!!
And why does she always feel the need to explain every purchase. Why couldn’t she have just put this up and showed it in the background with no commentary. I’m sorry but it’s not like it’s a millions £ worth of slide 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ And with kids and a garden that size you’d expect play equipment.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.