Stacey Solomon #67 Joe’s on his stag and knows how to behave, shame the same can’t be said for her dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much has she paid those girls to pretend to be her friends and do you think they came on a bogof offer?!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
That song! She really thinks she's the little mermaid when in fact she's a liitle prick with a face like a camel and i really dont understand why she keeps her hair that length yet does absolutely duck all to maintain it there's no excuse we've seen her with lovely shiny brown hair she's just a lazy witch. Ive got my shears out over here i'll go and clip the bleeping lot off probably do a better job with it than she does s ruffy cow

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They have to be getting pissed ‘behind the scenes’ otherwise I feel bad for the other women who paid for it and have to do boring tit all week 😂
She looked lovely with brown hair a few years back. This would look so lovely on her wedding dayView attachment 1401782
Be better for her hair to go darker rather than muck about trying to lighten it all up. She looks really good here, obviously it’s been styled for tv but slightly shorter she could wear it up or down & would be easier for her to manage at home! Sadly with the current badger stripe it looks like she’s going blonde! 👰🏻 👰‍♀️ 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Is she not friends with mrs hinch anymore? If they are besties why isn’t she on the hen??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh noooo 😭 hinch has already said she is at another hen party this weekend 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You’re just too judgy. She has a very normal looking tummy for someone who has birthed 4 children, one less than a year ago, and doesn’t live in the gym.

tit hair though.
Throw in some BAD posture too which doesn’t help the rumours 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
But on her pictures, definitely is a mum to but she looks too round more this time on the video

Reactions: 3
She has a body end of. A body she likes to slump about in. A body she is comfy slumped about in. Yes she doesn’t do it justice and it could be dressed better but the financial gain of slumping it in poly cotton blends benefits her more than making herself look better it seems. Having a stomach isn’t a crime. Wearing tenna pads as a bikini should be

Reactions: 24
She has a body end of. A body she likes to slump about in. A body she is comfy slumped about in. Yes she doesn’t do it justice and it could be dressed better but the financial gain of slumping it in poly cotton blends benefits her more than making herself look better it seems. Having a stomach isn’t a crime. Wearing tenna pads as a bikini should be
She does look like she’s wearing a nappy lol I think she hunches forwards a lot to give her extra rolls though so the tabloids run all those bullshit body confidence stories praising her

Reactions: 13
I’d say she’s leaving getting her hair done until closer to the wedding. I hope she gets rid of the red tit - it’s ruined her hair.

Reactions: 8
Why does she look such a state and so dirty. None of her swim costumes do any favours for her figure. Her hair is awful . You never think she has money looking at her

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Why is this thread yet again going oooh Stace is so skinny she is literally pushing out a few rolls nah sorry she isnt skinny nor is that a post mum tum that is a diet of coke diam bars and takeaways taking its toll and for the record i dont give a tit what her weight is but stop with this she has such an amazing slim figure no she doesnt in fact her figure is awful flat arse saggy tits and a big round belly there i said it as for the hair a test patch is hidden underneath this is all to keep up engagement no doubt the sheep have messaged saying ooh Stace are you going blonde for your wedding that would look so beautiful on you blah blah blah the last time she had a particularly large amount of likes on a grid post was when everyone thought her and Joe were married and she isnt stupid when it comes to how to up her engagement

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Why is this thread yet again going oooh Stace is so skinny she is literally pushing out a few rolls nah sorry she isnt skinny nor is that a post mum tum that is a diet of coke diam bars and takeaways taking its toll and for the record i dont give a tit what her weight is but stop with this she has such an amazing slim figure no she doesnt in fact her figure is awful flat arse saggy tits and a big round belly there i said it as for the hair a test patch is hidden underneath this is all to keep up engagement no doubt the sheep have messaged saying ooh Stace are you going blonde for your wedding that would look so beautiful on you blah blah blah the last time she had a particularly large amount of likes on a grid post was when everyone thought her and Joe were married and she isnt stupid when it comes to how to up her engagement
I agree she Is so readable. Have she spent practically her whole hen on her phone. I know it's good for her to update Joe and kids or odd story but it seems they are never off. Checking comments. Reading replies. Jemma advertising, taking preorders and selling her crap cups. Reading tattle . Put phone down Stacey and get pissed make the most of your hen, scruffy cow.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Yeah I thought the same. Yesterday Jemma said something about the sunset and how they all filmed it. You know what’s Even better than watching the sunset through the camera lens. Putting the phone down and watching it in person. Just enjoy it. I much rather she says she was taking a few days off. Enjoy her hen do then post some crap montage when she was back. Let’s hope she actually enjoys her wedding and doesn’t have to constantly make sure she is filming or being filmed.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.