Stacey Solomon #67 Joe’s on his stag and knows how to behave, shame the same can’t be said for her dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought they were going abroad for the hen do unless they are just doing another one of those places with a hot tub. It’s just that Jemma was getting a bikini ready and I thought Stacey mentioned a holiday I could be wrong though.
Theyll probably go to a cabin with a hot tub and drink cups of tea and eat daim bars all weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’m really hoping it pisses it down on her wedding so her “something blue” the bleeping sky is ruined 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Lads, she’s riled me up today. I don’t follow her, just dip in and out (sound muted obvs) but I watched today and the tone deafness is really grating. My husband is about to loose his job, we’ve spent 3 days pouring over our finances, seeing if there’s anything more we can trim (while our food shopping, petrol etc spirals like for us all). Then this twit is posting that she buying bouquets for no reason, luxury cakes and £6 bath bombs all just because she can. I know we can’t sensor what other people post and should have a ‘good for them’ mentality and I usually do but duck me, if you don’t live in the real world at least be aware that most of us do. I bet she’s got labelled glass jars of bath tit already, or a gigantic plastic storage box of them in the ‘shed’ it’s all so pretentious. Hope she dropped the cake in the bath. bleep.
She’s really got no idea has she? She doesn’t know what it’s like to sit have to decide what you’re going to have to do without or to be short of things that you would consider essential but just can’t afford. The cost of living rise, the energy hike, the price of fuel going through the roof, it’s relentless and at best has people on their knees but at worst is literally killing people. All the while Stacey is oblivious it seems, with constant displays of opulence and wealth, well that’s unless she decides she needs to come across as relatable of course. 🤨😖

I think the most galling thing of all is the ridiculous money-saving DIY jobs and craft projects she insists she completes to help keep within ‘their budget’ and save money. Of course the sheep lap it up with it confirming of course she’s just like one of them, or as Ms Lopex might say, just Stacey from the block. If the block wasn’t actually called the block, had a bleeping massive heated swimming pool and it was ten times the size of most people’s living space that is. 🤦‍♀️

I’m sorry things are so tough at the moment and hope things improve for you soon. Bloody hell it’s hard enough work to just to live at the moment and when you’re needing to stretch funds which are already stretched taut it’s understandable how having to deal with Stacey showing off and feigning hardship has you pissed off, you’ve every right to be. I don’t know about Stacey not living in the real world, she’s on a different bleeping planet! 😖😳

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Why is she doing her wedding door now when her wedding isn’t until the end of the month. If we get more bad weather then it will just get ruined.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
That bleeping door is going to be hard to top. It’s bloody awful. This wedding is the gift that keeps giving.
seems her something blue is that horrific tracksuit she keeps wearing too 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Firstly i dont know how instagram works but over 20,000 likes in 8 minutes? Nah duck off? Secondly where's the groom to be? She really is a narcissistic witch isnt she? Thirdly the door looks a bleeping mess

• Sad
Reactions: 23
To paraphrase Jim Royale;

‘If she paid a pound for those joggers then 50p of them are up her arse!’ 😆😆😆

1E940907-E051-48AF-BA98-713485BA1F77.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Why is she doing her wedding door now when her wedding isn’t until the end of the month. If we get more bad weather then it will just get ruined.
That's OK poppy belle will be coming to do it properly before the wedding

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Let’s not forget the £16,000 aga that’s just for decoration as she already has a brand new double oven aswell as a backup in the annexe.
I’m sorry about your husband. Hopefully it’s just a temporary situation for you all.
Don’t forget the bedroom window yesterday

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.