Stacey Solomon #67 Joe’s on his stag and knows how to behave, shame the same can’t be said for her dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm getting married in November....finally.... after 14 years of being together and 3 kids later😊 and I just joked with my husband to be and said.. "we will have to start decorating our wedding door soon" 😂 he looked at me with confusion and disgust and said "never'' 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Your family absolutely did not ‘club together’ to get your child a climbing frame. You are a millionaire for f**k’s sake 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 50
tit mum strikes again. Was it leightons birthday a few weeks before Rex’s? He still hasn’t had his party that he was meant to have

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Once again making some ridiculous story up! If you want to buy that for the kids stacey you can! Sorry but of course a 3 year old got presents!

Reactions: 22
So if a millionaire can't afford to buy a climbing frame to give to her son on his birthday.... that gives us all hope doesn't it 😂😂😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Shame the other 2 don't get the same treatment as the golden 2. I think it's really for rose and her to have a Swing.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
She'll have her sisters mates, I'm guessing Hinch and that greedy woman. Maybe some lose women? I can't imagine it being a wild one and I wonder how bad it will smell
I would be surprised if any of them go except the sisters pals

So if a millionaire can't afford to buy a climbing frame to give to her son on his birthday.... that gives us all hope doesn't it 😂😂😂🙈
[/QUOTE
Yes they all put in really ffs don’t talk tit, you bought it or more likely were gifted it!! Small business with 67k followers, wonder what she defines as small 🙄
They did have a family party for Rex. In the garden where they all dressed up as dinosaurs!
🙄
She’s obv forgot about that 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Why has that swing not got straps of some sort. I hope to god corn boy doesn't doesn't push Roess and flip her out

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Your family absolutely did not ‘club together’ to get your child a climbing frame. You are a millionaire for f**k’s sake 🥴
I’m surprised the tight bleep hasn’t knocked him a play set up out of old pallets…. Home made death trap station.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Now it also means they never have to leave "pickle cottage" garden to even go to a park

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Hi Stace if you’re catching up on Tattle…this is the hairstyle you need…go back to something like this…pleeeeease.
The difference. What happened to her I wonder. It’s like she’s given up taking care of herself since she had Rex.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Shes been round collecting 'fallen trees' for firewood. Its summer Stace, trees don't jusr fall down for no reason. And we're expected to believe you used a chainsaw cutting it all up? Hope she burns that wet wood and ruins her log burner/flue.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She collects fallen trees every weekend? I know she’s got a bigger garden than most but it’s not a forest 😂 even then why are they all falling down?!

I am dying that her family clubbed together to get Rex a play set. Silly us for not realising the millionaire needing help with her 3 year olds present - we could of set up a gofundme.. ‘please donate to this great cause for a child’s birthday present after their millionaire mum spent all their money on decorating a front door every season x’

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The ‘welcome sign’ actually wasn’t too bad, then she added the ‘forever’ sticker and it all went to tit.

it doesn’t make sense

‘welcome to the wedding of Stacey and Joe forever’
I assumed they were changing their surname to “forever”!?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.