Stacey Solomon #67 Joe’s on his stag and knows how to behave, shame the same can’t be said for her dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she insisting on continuing with this ‘oh we don’t (or barely) drink’ twatishness when we have literally just watched Joe and his chums on his stag do in Ibiza where they’ve been been pissed mortal, like absolutely mullered, for 4 days! 🤷‍♀️😬

And let’s face it, why the hell shouldn’t they have been?! It was his stag do ffs, no one thinks any worse of him for it and I also can’t imagine there’s many (if anybody) who thought he should have stuck to drinking pop or soft drinks (or tea!) the whole way through, well apart from Stacey of course! 😳😖

As for this tea business, it’s her wedding, I mean if you can’t have a drink then when can you? Once again she’s turned a situation where she could have come across as really relatable to coming across as just, well, odd! 🤦‍♀️🤭😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
What the actual!!!!! I near died watching that child push cod roe in that Walker, shes lucky he didnt snap her poor legs pushing her that hard, stupid bloddy women just filming it and laughing she honestly hasnt got a clue !!
She makes me so cross, crashing her into kitchen cupboards as well, poor child will have brain damage before 1 at this rate, god I dread to think what he does when they're on there own, 😱😱

Reactions: 18
A tea station bleeping hell she is a head, I want to go to a wedding & get pissed not sit there drinking crappy tea & some people don’t like tea so where is the coffee Stace? Next there will be a ‘make your own sandwich station’ dirty hands all over the bread & fillings yummy 😋

• Haha
Reactions: 17
As for this tea business, it’s her wedding, I mean if you can’t have a drink then when can you? Once again she’s turned a situation where she could have come across as really relatable to coming across as just, well, odd! 🤦‍♀️🤭😆
Hankering after a tea bag endorsement - if i recall from the 80s& 99s they used animals in the past!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There's no chance she didn't have them labels already printed off, just asking the sheep for ideas to boost her engagement as per 🙄 I'm sure her sister would have showed Stacey on her stories if that was the case.
Also i I reckon it was Stacey warning Jemma 'you best not dob me in it this time and prove I'm lying once AGAIN' by tagging her in her stories this time 🤣🤣 REMEMBER JEMMA I WAS WITH YOU!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Tea station is shite. Bet we don’t see it on the big day! She’s just done it for todays content. Don’t get me started on the mini Tarzan & Roess! 😡

Reactions: 15
Long time lurker here (hello!) After seeing that tea station she made today and those stupid puns I just have one thing to say ….

…. It looks a bit tit-tea (I’ll see myself out) 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Rex is out of control. She shouldn’t allow him to push Rose like that. As usual an accident waiting to happen. She’s a disgrace

• Sad
Reactions: 19
On the offchance some gran-aunt maybe wants a cuppa tea at the nuptials of the year, what does she do? So she goes over to the pallet wall, tries to take a mug off without getting a splinter, and then what? Will Stacey have organised an extension lead and have the kettle, teabags and spoons on the grass nearby?
Oh maybe Mad Mick will be in charge of boiling the kettle for guests at the tea station.

Reactions: 13
Absolute bleeping state of them nails 🤢 only a few weeks before the wedding so no way they will be grown out of sorted by then. That’s his ring finger/hand too. Can’t wait to see how that looks in the wedding pictures 😂 Dodgy Dave will be working overtime on photoshop trying to edit someone else’s hands in to cover them chiselled sausages up 🥴

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
That tea station looks like shite 💩
The only station she should be worrying about is the wax station the dirty ungroomed mare 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Would you like some splinters with your tea ☕ 😂
The mention of the Dingles of Emmerdale upthread which I am still laughing at, reminds me of Heartbeat, if anyone remembers it? Vernon Scripps played by the late Geoffrey Hughes (he also played Onslow in Keeping Up Appearances) organised a wedding in one episode.
Even he steered clear of a manky looking pallet with cups attached. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So she said if the cups had arrived already that she would have them on display, makes perfect sense I love a cup of tea in a cup that's been hanging outside for weeks .... lots of lovely flies and spiders to rub their willies over ... Sorry that's going all MN .. Ill get my coat

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Please can you guys start doing recaps again 🙏🏽 I like to lurk but don't have time to keep up with the whole thread

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I had tea and coffee available in the evening at my wedding but it was November and we had quite a few elderly people there. We also had it in a separate cosy room away from the disco so the oldies could chat in peace.

We did not hang it from some wood with goodness-knows-what all over it and leave it out for the toddlers to smash up 🙄🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.