Stacey Solomon #67 Joe’s on his stag and knows how to behave, shame the same can’t be said for her dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going to watch the sunset??? It’s 2:30 in the afternoon she’s got a good six hour wait 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The state of her! I can't believe she's gone on her hen do with hair like that, she's had months to sort her hair out.
Screenshot_20220708-143554.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Eeeeeee that strip at the back of her hair is awful. You're meant to patch test a tiny section underneath the hair so you don't walk round looking like a bleeping twit

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So does that mean she's regretting the red hair and will go blonde for the wedding. You know blonde virgin bride and all that

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
There is absolutely no way she is sober in the story she has just posted about her and Jemmas hair. Her hair likes dry enough to snap, such terrible condition.
I'd love to go to Mykonos but is so expensive. Which begs the question, does she believe people can just stalk her out there since they know where she is? Joe made no secret of being in Ibiza, literally no point in bring so aloof. I hope some travellers/holiday makers get some Juicy photos of her puking in a drain or something

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Her hair!!!! Now my hair is thin & always looks dry & prone to be a frizzy mess 😬😬 but at least it’s all one colour, she’s, grey, red & orange all in one barnet! Who would willingly go away looking like that! She gets paid millions for looking a bleep

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Hmm stace don’t think the comments were just about the holiday hair, more the general state of the colour, style, roots etc

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Her hair is such a state, I have really dry, frizzy hair I only wash it once a week because it becomes that dry (shower daily) she is defo after someone to do her hair for her for free beggy witch, I box dye mine every couple of months & I know people go grey at different times in their lives (nothing wrong with grey hair) but with her money you would think she would take pride in her hair or get it cut so more manageable.

• Sad
Why does she keep making out like she’s tit at Instagram? She literally makes her living on there, she knows how to make videos and edit stuff we’ve all seen it many times. This whole gormless act is really boring now

Reactions: 29
Who would have thought that on her Hen, on a blissful holiday abroad, she would have time to read Tattle? It definitely seems as if she’s responding to the comments on here

• Haha
Those comments….oh stace you keeping it real with your streaky hair just like us hun…. Who are these people? I have never had hair like that. I’ve never seen anyone like that. Who are these so called real people she’s keeping it like?

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Wonder how the golden children are coping without having a phone shoved in their faces 24/7

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
That bikini. It's so high up her tum! Did she have a C-section and is trying to hide the scar or is she pg again and trying badly to hide a bump?

And if she's trying to hide either, why? Just things to be proud of.

Plus with her money she can afford to get hair treatments to mitigate sun/sea damage! She looks like a woman. (The hobo type!)
Most people tie their hair back on the beach. Not, as someone asked her if she's channeling Ariel or Ursula! 🤣🤣🤣

Wonder how the golden children are coping without having a phone shoved in their faces 24/7
Probably having a whale of a time. Free to enjoy a routine and play without every trip or fart being broadcast to the sheep.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.