Stacey Solomon #67 Joe’s on his stag and knows how to behave, shame the same can’t be said for her dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who puts a dining table right next to an Aga….. oh wait
It’s practically ontop of the aga. From that angle it really shows how close it is. It’s uncomfortably close. But then we all know she isn’t using it as they do take some skill to get used to and skill is something she really doesn’t have

Reactions: 14
‘Now I’m Finaly back home’ 🤪
You’ve dropped your kids off and had one appointment, hardly rushed off your feet Stacey! She doesn’t live in the real world.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
You know you spend too much time on Tattle when you see Stacey’s post and think it reads “hello Mandy”!! 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That kitchen annoys me so much, it was big anyway, she's extended it further but yet it still looks cramped with that table wedged up next to the Aga.

Reactions: 23
I feel sorry for the nurse who had to do skankys smear 🤮 I bet there was a nurse shaped hole in the wall due to the waft, once skanky opened her legs 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
‘Now I’m Finaly back home’ 🤪
You’ve dropped your kids off and had one appointment, hardly rushed off your feet Stacey! She doesn’t live in the real world.
Come on give her some credit! Joe is away she she has to actually do something!!!! So two tasks by 2pm is an achievement 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why does she get so excited about announcing a holiday for some one. She’s not paying for it. Even in the style don’t seem to be paying as Adam said they partnered with a travel company so probably got a big discount.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Bless, even at her young age Roess knows her mother’s ITS collection is a load of shite and if you listen very carefully she’s saying ‘don’t wear any of it, it’s crap and will make you look like you’re wearing a nappy!’ 🤭😆

If you don’t believe me then just have a look in ‘Tap to Parent’ and on page 93 just after where it says burbly babababababba means dog it says ‘violently loud gurgly squealing means ‘my mum’s got no taste’ and ‘ITS clothing is terrible’, so if you don’t believe me then believe that! 😉

As for the smear test, oh dear… running an hour late were they? It’s not ‘cause they were super busy but instead drawing lots as to who got the ‘pleasure’ of performing the dastardly deed! 😳

I hope she’s happy with herself and her productive day; just think about poor Tracey the Practice Nurse who had her heart set on being ‘Slimmer of the Year’ and was doing oh so very well at Weight Watchers, well until today at least! She sadly drew the short straw and after going through that ordeal, poor Tracey couldn’t face the lovely healthy tuna salad she’d prepared for herself when full of good intent this morning and instead was last seen sneaking into the cleaning cupboard with four Kinder Eggs, 6 packs of Frazzles, a box of Mr Kipling French Fancies and a family pack of Mars bars. Nice one Stace! 🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Why doesn't she wait for Rose to be settled before announcing the competition winner? Can't even let the winner have the post about them, got to make it about her and Rose?

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Why doesn't she wait for Rose to be settled before announcing the competition winner? Can't even let the winner have the post about them, got to make it about her and Rose?
cos she's got to show what a good mum she is holding her baby (who shows her true feelings by slapping her own face) while she's yakking on Insta. Meanwhile where is Mad Mick?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Gawwwdddd then I had to think about Skanky legs akimbo for a smear 🤢

That aga is for decoration only. And bless her after such a busy day she’ll be good for nothing more than laying on the sofa by teatime.

Reactions: 14
cos she's got to show what a good mum she is holding her baby (who shows her true feelings by slapping her own face) while she's yakking on Insta. Meanwhile where is Mad Mick?
He’s been banished to annexe where all the retired performing monkeys go when they’re no longer as profitable.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
The ‘welcome sign’ actually wasn’t too bad, then she added the ‘forever’ sticker and it all went to tit.

it doesn’t make sense

‘welcome to the wedding of Stacey and Joe forever’

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.