Stacey Solomon #67 Joe’s on his stag and knows how to behave, shame the same can’t be said for her dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seen as though you read here stacey I’ll help you out with a rhyming quote…

Grab a cup of tea at my station
I use my kids for exploitation

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Absolutely agree. She must have sawdust for a brain 😡

I always think that too when someone posts about eg losing a child, and other people reply saying they are going to give their own child an extra hug or something. By all means, think it and do it, but maybe keep it to yourself instead of saying it to someone who will never hug their child again.
Sorry, mini rant there - probably belongs on the little things that annoy you immensely thread.
Didn’t she do that when baby azailia cain passed away too? I know hinch was all over them for weeks.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
So now Joe’s back from his stag she’s pushing the narrative they don’t drink! duck off Stace it’s boring & who the hell wants a tea station at the summer wedding of multi millionaire’s!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
All the guests having seen her last post will be changing their outfits at the last minute to incorporate a bag big enough to hold at least a half bottle of spirits! 😬

Sod going to hang around the gates of Pickle Cottage (that isn’t really called Pickle Cottage) as some kind of Stacey groupie, I’m getting myself to the Cash and Carry and then heading down there to set up a little off-licence stall of my own. Stacey’s even given me my advertising slogan;

‘Invited to the wedding but forced to drink tea?
Come and buy the good stuff from little old me!’

Or maybe:

‘Stuck with tea at the wedding of Joe and the hag,
This little bottle of vodka will fit in your bag!’

By this time next month I’ll be a millionaire! I’ll be beating them off with a stick, I mean, who in their right mind is going to be able to spend the whole day at ‘Pickle Cottage’ without the aid of some hard liquor eh?! 🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I'm laughing so much as the tit tea station. How does she think that looks okay? At least get a pallet that isn't broken 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
As if she drove to the Label Lady's 'Haitch Q' to have labels printed 🙄🙄
She's had those quotes she's used all along, using her Huns for engagement purposes as usual

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
She has more stations than there is from London to Glasgow

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m not going to lie I’m actually looking forward to seeing this tit show of a wedding finally coming together. Like how much crap can one wedding hold?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
A tea station at a wedding! 🤦‍♀️ Just when you think the wedding tat can’t get any worse.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh duck off tea cups as wedding favours! Everyone knows that favours are tit and get left behind anyway. The best favours are a few sweets you eat while waiting for food

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.