Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Made only one frozen water bottle for the boys for school 🤔 so which school age child is only at yours now stace? Notice you didn’t use the water bottles with your sticky sisters labels on. Also the empty freezer. Bit odd for a house with a family of 6, 7 when Harry stays. Would expect to see a bag of peas at least.
Oh but then they have hello fresh and no doubt Gordon swashy buys fresh want he needs on the day 😂😂

Don’t get me started on the pillowcase in the freezer though 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 31

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
I have no problem with her prancing around in a bikini, although I could definitely live with my seeing less of it, but feel free Stace, you crack on. What I do have a problem with however is her making out it’s all about body positivity and like she’s doing it all to give people confidence and empowerment. 🙄

I mean for a start she filters the fuck not only out of herself but also her children, yes her children (🤬), on a regular basis which completely undermines her message and actually makes her a hypocrite. To be fair though I’m not surprised ‘cause we all knew that anyway.

The other thing is she’s not spreading this wonderful rhetoric of loving who you are and feeling free to wear whatever you want out of the goodness of her heart, nothing like it! Oh no, good old magnanimous Stacey far from trying to improve the self esteem of women up and down the land is actually just trying to flog her range of God awful swimwear. Now don’t get me wrong, I can see why she’s doing it, it’s truly hideous and needs all the help it can get, but it’s disingenuous of her to try and pretend she actually cares as we all know she doesn’t give a shit about anyone really but herself!

And yet the sheep fall for it everytime… 😳

I’ve said it before, fools and their money are easily parted and so now you’ll be able to spot a fool by those wearing a floral bikini with some strange bottoms going on! Bless, it’s insult to injury really! 🤭😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

Thatbird71

VIP Member
Honestly you couldnt make it up tattlers our favourite scruff on Loose Women talking about protecting her house and the kids against intruders ive slready worked out a plan she says i know where they all sleep so i know where i need to grab them from the best exit blah blah is she fucking joking? One in her bed couple on the sofa one sometimes two in the annex she really believes her own bullshit i swear even said Zach came in at 3am saying someone was knocking on the window so she went downstairs to check it out except you didnt Stace because your're in the house he is in the annexe which is exactly why he shouldnt be there because someone could very easily have been knocking on the window she is the biggest knob i swear

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
I sometimes think Tattle is the biggest piss-taker of us all! Ah, the irony! This made my morning:

CC4292E1-8A57-4BEA-8718-9CE6C7F7F524.jpeg

😆😆😆

• Haha

marypoppins21

Nothing she posts, or very little is in real time with Stace. She just records anything & everything & uploads when she wants / decided to. And why does she think everyone else will want to keep the invite forever??!! I can’t work out if she really does believe everyone is as wrapped up in what she’s doing as much as she is or if it’s just all for content. I mean the content she does post is pretty piss poor at the best of times, I’m sick of seeing micks tangled mop & Roess daily & I don’t even follow her. Just dip in now & then. They never leave the house as a family unit. It’s either she’s away “working” or Joe’s away “working” it’s a weird set up & weird relationship, there doesn’t feel like there is much spark between them, I think Joe likes the money & what comes with it ie the house & pool & she likes the fact she’s got the upper hand in it her 5m net worth that’s providing this lifestyle. She doesn’t need to save money & pretend she’s thrifty she’s a multi millionaire! Don’t forget most celebs or wanna be celebs have egos & these two are stranger than most! The wedding is going to be the biggest tackiest cringefest we’ve ever seen!

SpritzerTime

Not the dead dog on the wedding invites 😂

also, Stace babes, nobody keeps other peoples wedding invite ‘forever’, sorry to say they will be popped in the recycling dallyn

• Haha

ReginaPhalange4

VIP Member
Ah I think the cheating comments are a bit harsh here and reading way too much into a picture of what was likely a fan going up saying hello. Not all fellas cheat. Not all stag do's end up with a trip the STD clinic and men can talk to women. (Dodgy Dave is another conversation mind). If stinky Stacey wasnt so fake maybe she would have less threads 🤷🏻‍♀️ Also, don't read the scum

• Heart

Thatbird71

VIP Member
look at the state of her hope she sorts her roots out before the wedding
Also can’t they make some snacks for the pool themselves they have to get catering in the lazy pair I thought Joe was a brilliant chef?
View attachment 1360064View attachment 1360065View attachment 1360066
You honestly couldn't make this shit up! So they are all in the garden with a brand new pizza oven she's got that bloody great aga and Joe's bringing out a cook book but they can't rustle up a bit of buffet food? Give me strength!

• Haha
Reactions: 29

redstraw16

VIP Member

I can't wait to see how she reacts to him talking to a stunning leggy tanned blonde haha. She's going to hit the roof.
To be fair it looks like he’s about to walk past her and she looks less than impressed. Not a fan of Joe or Stacey but these kind of articles do my head in, if he had his arms around her or was leaving with her fair enough but this is such a non-story it’s dumb… 🤣 The Sun will always make something out of nothing.

bamboo98

VIP Member
I think it’s nice to see Joe having fun 🙈 so much for SS’s ‘oh neither of us drink’ crap too haha.
Stacey’s hen party will be filtered stories and full of labelled cups instead 😂

As for the s*n posting that, it’s like they think men and women can’t have a conversation. They’re shit and I’m shocked people still read it.

Hyacinthsquash

VIP Member
It looks very unflattering from this angle, especially the top part 😬
She does she bad angles on purpose to appear more relatable and so she can bang on about how she was ‘soo nervous with her mum bod’.. stace you’re actually slim. It’s not a crime. Bet she had this photo took specifically for the gram.. ITS wouldn’t use a bag angle like that to advertise their product.

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Why does she keep referring to the garage as a shed?! It’s bigger than some peoples flats probably! It sounds silly but just watching an “organising” video shows the wealth she has. The value of the storage boxes alone will run into the hundreds, add on the shelving and racking will take it into and over a grand. Then add up the value of the actual items - items that she uses once a year. Each fake stem of flowers is at least £1! Just crazy really.

• Heart
Imagine actually being that much of a sheep that you messaged her saying don’t worry stace don’t listen joejoe loves you ssoooooo muuuchhh.
i just can’t imagine ever saying that to a complete stranger online.

• Sick
  • Sad

abccc_

Chatty Member
Her old house has been reduced… funny that nobody wants a house full of botched DIY and a bathroom that used to be a sand pit 😂🙈

• Haha

SourGreenApples

Could she not just let the moment be between the two of them, Joe and Harry, thay little kid has to be in there as well as always.
absofuckinglutely! She could have distracted TRex to allow Harry time with his dad. But no, her crotch goblins are always to be front and centre.

I don't like SS as she's a fake, charmless, gormless tart and pretends to be relatable and they're her *good* points.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
I think I better get my Mystic Myrtle tea towel back on my head again, it’s just as I predicted! Mind I can’t really take any credit; with an old lech like dodgy Dave he’s never not going to not be around scantily clad women is he?! 🤢🤦‍♀️🙀

What’s the betting he’s telling them all about his zoom lens and ‘I’m a professional photographer y’know, oooh girls the camera loves you!’ 😳🤭😆

View attachment 1369022
Stacey solomon is my daughter, she can introduce you to Simon Cowell, show us your tits 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

Ellegee

VIP Member
There is nothing attractive about Tanjoe is there? That picture gives me the opposite of fanny flutters... 😂 😂

To be fair there's nothing attractive about Skanky the unwashed either, especially in her nappy style bikini bottoms. What a pair the 2 of them are...!
My fanny seals itself shut when I see his smile

• Haha