Stacey Solomon #66 Getting pushed in the pool by swash is the only way the sisters will wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Made only one frozen water bottle for the boys for school 🤔 so which school age child is only at yours now stace? Notice you didn’t use the water bottles with your sticky sisters labels on. Also the empty freezer. Bit odd for a house with a family of 6, 7 when Harry stays. Would expect to see a bag of peas at least.
Oh but then they have hello fresh and no doubt Gordon swashy buys fresh want he needs on the day 😂😂

Don’t get me started on the pillowcase in the freezer though 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Made only one frozen water bottle for the boys for school 🤔 so which school age child is only at yours now stace? Notice you didn’t use the water bottles with your sticky sisters labels on. Also the empty freezer. Bit odd for a house with a family of 6, 7 when Harry stays. Would expect to see a bag of peas at least.
Oh but then they have hello fresh and no doubt Gordon swashy buys fresh want he needs on the day 😂😂

Don’t get me started on the pillowcase in the freezer though 😬
Yes but come on, you have to admit what a wonderful mother Stacey is by putting that water bottle in the freezer so that her children can have nice ice cold water all day at school. Well one of them at least… 🤔

Saying that though, perhaps I’d think more of Stacey’s mothering aptitude if she’d bought a house with enough bedrooms for them all. Cold water’s nice on a hot day true enough, but feeling like you’re part of the family and included in the main house has gotta trump that eh? Jus’ a thought Stace, before you start on polishing your halo!🙄🤨🤭😆

Reactions: 26
I forgot to put my sons water bottle in the freezer. God damn her remembering something I didn’t

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes but come on, you have to admit what a wonderful mother Stacey is by putting that water bottle in the freezer so that her children can have nice ice cold water all day at school. Well one of them at least… 🤔

Saying that though, perhaps I’d think more of Stacey’s mothering aptitude if she’d bought a house with enough bedrooms for them all. Cold water’s nice on a hot day true enough, but feeling like you’re part of the family and included in the main house has gotta trump that eh? Jus’ a thought Stace, before you start on polishing your halo!🙄🤨🤭😆
True. I’m failing at parenting. I have had my children in the same building but they will be lucky if I remember water and sun hats tbh 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
True. I’m failing at parenting. I have had my children in the same building but they will be lucky if I remember water and sun hats tbh 😂
Well mine have cold water and a hat each but they do live in the shed so you can’t have it all! 😉🤭😆

I’m joking of course… I forgot their hats! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What would possess someone to film themselves putting some tap water into a bottle.
I mean, this witch really does have too much time on her hands.
Despite working allllllllllll the time 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I know this has been mentioned loads but why the duck hasn't she got a pool fence? I live in Melbourne and the law here is you have them on every pool, even if you don't have kids, on the off chance kids get in your garden and try and get in your pool - let alone having kids in a separate building from your home with direct access to the pool! We are going to Bali next month and where we're staying has a private pool (cannot believe this has happened to little old me, guys!) and we are arranging a portable pool fence and I'll be cable tying every external door at bedtime.

Oh also, boring pool info but we have a pool maintenance company and my husband installs gas heaters so that people can use their pools more than 6 months of the year (start of spring in to early Autumn) in Australia! She will literally get a month or two out of that pool before it will need to be covered, even if it's heated, the size of it.

Final bit of pool wisdom, them floaty vests give kids a false sense of their ability (as we as teaching them the wrong body position in the water). If she insists on Rex having one, she should still keep him arms length to emphasise that he should never be in the pool alone. As the Aussies would say, she's a bleeping drongo.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
She did say she was getting a fence but that was a while back and no mention of it since. It was a lie of course to appease people and hope they forget about it. It wouldn’t make it insta pretty that’s the problem I think.

Im amazed that no one near her has had the cop on to tell her she has to do it for the safety of her children

Reactions: 11
Has anyone seen the story of the baby almost dying from getting it's head stuck in one of Stacey's brand bowls? 👀😦

Screenshot_20220617-112537_Chrome.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I personally think its the parents fault, leaving the child unattended, she's only speaking out because it's a celebrity item
She was wrong to leave a child that small unattended with food but regardless that should never happen with a bowl marketed for use for infants. I’d often give my kids a stack of empty bowls to play with & I would never expect something like that to happen

Reactions: 13
Parents fault and also a non story as she shouldn’t have left a young child unattended while eating.

Reactions: 10
I think we should drop the bowl stories!! It was down to the parent leaving a toddler alone while eating, what if she choked would she blame the chocolate company?!

Oh I put a few ice cubes in my daughter waterbottle but they would have melted by time she got there lol I'm a winning at parenting lol!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Honestly you couldnt make it up tattlers our favourite scruff on Loose Women talking about protecting her house and the kids against intruders ive slready worked out a plan she says i know where they all sleep so i know where i need to grab them from the best exit blah blah is she bleeping joking? One in her bed couple on the sofa one sometimes two in the annex she really believes her own bullshit i swear even said Zach came in at 3am saying someone was knocking on the window so she went downstairs to check it out except you didnt Stace because your're in the house he is in the annexe which is exactly why he shouldnt be there because someone could very easily have been knocking on the window she is the biggest knob i swear

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
I think we should drop the bowl stories!! It was down to the parent leaving a toddler alone while eating, what if she choked would she blame the chocolate company?!

Oh I put a few ice cubes in my daughter waterbottle but they would have melted by time she got there lol I'm a winning at parenting lol!!!
this is what I did in the end !!

Reactions: 5
Well guys, I’ve just given my little boy a twister.
Just thought I would share this tip, it’s great to keep kids cool on a hot day.
I forgot to film it though, sorry 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Well guys, I’ve just given my little boy a twister.
Just thought I would share this tip, it’s great to keep kids cool on a hot day.
I forgot to film it though, sorry 😬
You are winning!!! Who would have though a nice Ice lolly on a hot day thank you for the tip!!

Ps the pool guy is there again, how often does she pay for it cleaned!!!! Uses her economy 7 but can heat and pay for the pool clean

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.