Stacey Solomon #66 Getting pushed in the pool by swash is the only way the sisters will wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, the first thought I had seeing that vom fest video was, I bet her foot bleeping stinks now 😷🐟🗑🚮💩

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Its literally never crossed my mind to wear an ugly bikini, sit in an awkward position, make myself look a couple stone heavier than I am and then post a video online so that complete strangers can tell me how amazing I look and what a great person I am.

Thanks for the idea Stace, now I know what I'm doing this weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I have no problem with her prancing around in a bikini, although I could definitely live with my seeing less of it, but feel free Stace, you crack on. What I do have a problem with however is her making out it’s all about body positivity and like she’s doing it all to give people confidence and empowerment. 🙄

I mean for a start she filters the duck not only out of herself but also her children, yes her children (🤬), on a regular basis which completely undermines her message and actually makes her a hypocrite. To be fair though I’m not surprised ‘cause we all knew that anyway.

The other thing is she’s not spreading this wonderful rhetoric of loving who you are and feeling free to wear whatever you want out of the goodness of her heart, nothing like it! Oh no, good old magnanimous Stacey far from trying to improve the self esteem of women up and down the land is actually just trying to flog her range of God awful swimwear. Now don’t get me wrong, I can see why she’s doing it, it’s truly hideous and needs all the help it can get, but it’s disingenuous of her to try and pretend she actually cares as we all know she doesn’t give a tit about anyone really but herself!

And yet the sheep fall for it everytime… 😳

I’ve said it before, fools and their money are easily parted and so now you’ll be able to spot a fool by those wearing a floral bikini with some strange bottoms going on! Bless, it’s insult to injury really! 🤭😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
She is, why i don't know as she is naturally slim and there's nothing wrong with it! Probably so she can be relatable!

I agree with above all the bottoms look like nappies
Maybe she wears pads to stop her camel toe showing haha. I can’t believe I’m giving so much thought to stinkys bikini bottoms 🤮😂

• Haha
Oh, Roess clapped today guys!
Thank duck she told us, I can sleep easy tonight.
Phew 😰

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It's like the bikini bottoms retain water or something. They look padded or something.

I don't know.
They look like nappies.

And she's sitting so awkwardly...and that's a choice. No one has captured this moment candidly let's be bleeping honest.

I don’t normally comment on these threads, but what she’s done to the stained glass window should be a crime 😩😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t normally comment on these threads, but what she’s done to the stained glass window should be a crime 😩😩😩
She's ruined all the features of that house 😔 wasn't there a little stained glass window in the livingroom too? Did she replace that one too?

Reactions: 7
When he jumped in I had a big knot in my tummy. The older (child?) wasn't in there originally when Rex jumped in. 🫣
I came here to say this. I dont comment here often but this is terrifying! Rex is only just 3 isn't he?? Who lets a toddler leap into a pool and films it from a distance? I know he is wearing that vest but I feel like he still shouldn't be in there on his own!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I'm guessing its happened and will be a 'pre record'

So then tattlers ive just nosed on Jemma's stories that she had her nails done today so what happened to hen party nails or more importantly the hen itself? Lets have your theories! Mine is it got cancelled nobody wanted to go because nobody likes scraggy

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t believe she got rid of the colour in that window!!
The window was lovely,
I can’t believe she got rid of the colour in that window!!
I know it was lovely, but that’s skanky down to a tea everything in that house is bland just like her. Bet it wasn’t cheap to replace it, but she’s so relatable - not!

I just can’t cope with her trying to make out she works so much she can barely make sports day.
What a delusional, ungrateful, out of touch, piece of tit she is.
She wouldn’t know a hard days work if it whacked her in it the face

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.