Stacey Solomon #66 Getting pushed in the pool by swash is the only way the sisters will wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You honestly couldn't make this tit up! So they are all in the garden with a brand new pizza oven she's got that bloody great aga and Joe's bringing out a cook book but they can't rustle up a bit of buffet food? Give me strength!
Even i can rustle up beige tapas

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No way has she just called Dilly “silly” on her stories. Doesn’t she check for typos?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Half the garage is going to be used for wedding food prep when she has a kitchen the size of the ground floor of my house? Somebody make it make sense!

Reactions: 23
Wedding food preparation in a garage hope its not a boiling got day, it will go off 🤮🤢 food poisoning here the guests come llol

Reactions: 24
look at the state of her hope she sorts her roots out before the wedding
Also can’t they make some snacks for the pool themselves they have to get catering in the lazy pair I thought Joe was a brilliant chef?
View attachment 1360064View attachment 1360065View attachment 1360066
So brought in snacks from a company why the duck didn’t she just fling some crisps & sandwiches out like normal people would’ve done. Oh no she’s got to get a catering company in for pool snacks, I’ve not seen this post but who were they for, did she have company or was it just the clampits?

This garage/shed or whatever it she’s just put her tat in is bigger than my living room & dining room, it’s massive. No bother eh, so relatable again

Reactions: 16
Why does she keep referring to the garage as a shed?! It’s bigger than some peoples flats probably! It sounds silly but just watching an “organising” video shows the wealth she has. The value of the storage boxes alone will run into the hundreds, add on the shelving and racking will take it into and over a grand. Then add up the value of the actual items - items that she uses once a year. Each fake stem of flowers is at least £1! Just crazy really.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Why does she keep referring to the garage as a shed?! It’s bigger than some peoples flats probably! It sounds silly but just watching an “organising” video shows the wealth she has. The value of the storage boxes alone will run into the hundreds, add on the shelving and racking will take it into and over a grand. Then add up the value of the actual items - items that she uses once a year. Each fake stem of flowers is at least £1! Just crazy really.
That shed/garage is looking like tv prop storage! It’s huge. And why is she using that for food prep when she has a huge brands new kitchen and another in the pool house 🤦🏾‍♀️

Reactions: 19
Jem Jem always drops SS in it. Said she lying about the piano hahahahahaha. She really is the unlucky sister. And did I hear SS saying she couldn’t play that piano without a gin. Such bloody liars the whole lot of them

Reactions: 11
Surly the gnomes will get dusty and full of spiders etc, imagine nor been able to 'sort tour life out' when you tell other people how to 'sort their life out' goes to show she's just the glorified presenter

Reactions: 12
Why the duck does she need a bloody office? Plus although im no expert im pretty sure there are building regulations you have to follow and experts you need to bring in to make sure its fire safe etc mind you its superwoman Stace and shes going to give it her all bless her honestly she is giving me that rage again today with her complete and utter laziness and stupidity i mean who does she think she is relating to these days? Hi everyone im so super organised with my little old garage except im not because i got a professional in to do it all oh do you like my new kitchen the size of an average house? Do give your opinions on which colour taps i should get while the wedding food is prepped in the garage soon to be office that im going to build all by myself i honestly think she has lost her marbles! Im certainly losi g mine reading this bullshit all the time.

Reactions: 15
No the dresses are a big bag of unflattering Ill cut shite! She try’s so hard to be relatable when she really doesn’t need! the INTS tit & tenna lady bikini bottoms sum the bleep up

Reactions: 19
I know she looks like the walking dead and is a bit irritating but I find her a lot more likeable and real (don’t shoot me haha) than skanky. At least she does things with her children and doesn’t seem to have blatant favourites. She just seems nicer I think and in all fairness if I was her I’d probably use skankys sheep to further my business too lol! In other news wtf was that dreadful table?!
You are absolutely right 👍shes much more relatable she seems loveky
I know she looks like the walking dead and is a bit irritating but I find her a lot more likeable and real (don’t shoot me haha) than skanky. At least she does things with her children and doesn’t seem to have blatant favourites. She just seems nicer I think and in all fairness if I was her I’d probably use skankys sheep to further my business too lol! In other news wtf was that dreadful table?!
Yes I totally agree with you 👍 they can all shoot me too now cos I think shes great 👍

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.