Stacey Solomon #66 Getting pushed in the pool by swash is the only way the sisters will wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You are winning!!! Who would have though a nice Ice lolly on a hot day thank you for the tip!!

Ps the pool guy is there again, how often does she pay for it cleaned!!!! Uses her economy 7 but can heat and pay for the pool clean
I imagine it has to be cleaned more than most pools what with dog piss/tit, baby piss/tit, toddler piss/tit, Joe’s orange tan and Skanky’s fish market.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
So today is the swimwear shoot. Seriously she better not pipe up with a load of crap along the lines of i wasnt sure if little old me who has only just had a baby had the confidence to model a whole swimwear range followed by the sheep cooing away with omg Stacey you look amazing for someone who has had 4 kids Stace love if you were that bothered about how you look you wouldnt walk around in filthy clothes that stink of fags and sweat with greasy hair

Does Stacey smoke?

Reactions: 3
Does Stacey smoke?
She has been known to smoke but it isn’t confirmed 100% if she still does or not. You can see her fingers are quite yellow though so I would guess yes but it could be fake tan. The most recent article i can see is in 2016 4 years after she was caught smoking whilst pregnant x

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I imagine it has to be cleaned more than most pools what with dog piss/tit, baby piss/tit, toddler piss/tit, Joe’s orange tan and Skanky’s fish market.
Oh my god! Skanky’s fish market absolutely needs to be the next thread title! 100%.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I thought Joe had been quiet for the past few days but it turns out he’s had a job on that’s taken all his time, (albeit limited) skill, and concentration. 😀

Oh yes, marvel at the craftsmanship and try not to be overwhelmed at the effort involved as in his latest #AD Joe turns the leftover Hello Fresh box into a spaceship and all without the help of those meddling kids! This it seems is all his own work, and what work it is! 😉

Mind I do hope Stacey prints his name at the bottom of it so he gets the credit for his masterpiece; it’d be awful if people took one look at it and assumed it was something Rex had put together at nursery! 🤭😆

478D2861-4147-4A6A-BC95-366F99633F18.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh cmon to duck, family of 6 nothing in the freezer, unless she’s got a sore freezer for the like to put 1 bottle in and a pillowcase. duck taking anything from her freezer if there is anything in it after her pillow case been in it with her manky unwashed air 🤢

Reactions: 13
There is nothing attractive about Tanjoe is there? That picture gives me the opposite of fanny flutters... 😂 😂

To be fair there's nothing attractive about Skanky the unwashed either, especially in her nappy style bikini bottoms. What a pair the 2 of them are...!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
There is nothing attractive about Tanjoe is there? That picture gives me the opposite of fanny flutters... 😂 😂

To be fair there's nothing attractive about Skanky the unwashed either, especially in her nappy style bikini bottoms. What a pair the 2 of them are...!
My fanny seals itself shut when I see his smile

• Haha
Reactions: 28
You are winning!!! Who would have though a nice Ice lolly on a hot day thank you for the tip!!

Ps the pool guy is there again, how often does she pay for it cleaned!!!! Uses her economy 7 but can heat and pay for the pool clean
I would imagine with Hoe’s tango tan, Stace’s minging hair and the family’s general grime that the pool’s got a permanent tide mark……

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
My fanny seals itself shut when I see his smile
He has no redeeming features at all does he? I mean he’s no Brad Pitt but looks aren’t everything so you could forgive him that. However he’s got all the charisma of a piece of cardboard and in fact you’d probably get a better conversation from the cardboard too so there’s just nowt! 🤭😆

Plus you know that cap he’s usually wearing is going to be all grimy and greasy and stink to high heaven… 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Just looked at skanky sister stories so she’s in the pool having a ball to herself and no skanky & the clampits in sight 👀👀

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I reckon shes going to stay quiet for a bit then pop up and pretend she was on her hen which considering her sister has already changed her hen nails has already taken place.

Reactions: 9
Just saw this in an article, Joe's got a new cooking gig. "A skilled wok master" 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20220618-132351_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.