Stacey Solomon #66 Getting pushed in the pool by swash is the only way the sisters will wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, Harry's mum's fella is on the stag and Stacey's ex is too? Well I think that's nice if Harry's mums fella is there and they are all close but I think having Stacey's ex there is a bit weird!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I’d say they had no choice with Durty Dave tagging along - him hanging out in a “vip” area chatting up the women and dropping the fact that he was Stacey’s dad at every opportunity. He wouldn’t get a look in otherwise.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So, Harry's mum's fella is on the stag and Stacey's ex is too? Well I think that's nice if Harry's mums fella is there and they are all close but I think having Stacey's ex there is a bit weird!
Oh I think both going is weird if their on friendly terms great but being close enough to be included in all this find it strange why would you wanna be close to the ex

Reactions: 9
Hang on, do we know they are both there? How do people know who they both are?

Reactions: 13
I have to say I think Stacey will be more worried about Joe showing her ‘oh we don’t drink’ line up to be what everybody knew it was anyway, a load of bollocks, than him running after women. Yes, of course it happens but I genuinely think they both do want to get married and I don’t think he’d want to mess that up. 🤷‍♀️

Tbh I think a lot of that not drinking line sprang from the optics in Guantanamo Grey being filled with squash; she had to come up for a reason and so the simplest of these would have been to say ‘oh, we don’t drink’. Of course the truth of the matter is that Joe’s man cave is situated in the annexe alongside Zach and Leighton’s bedrooms and we all know what happens when you leave teens and alcohol unattended! Admitting that however would be admitting she has Z&L sleeping not just in a separate part of the house but a different bleeping building and that would never do. I mean, think of all the questions that would be asked and I guess people would also want to know why she’s lied about it for so long? 🤔 Oh yes, it’s best all round if she just pretends they don’t drink! 🤦‍♀️😆

When it comes down to it, it seems dodgy Dave’s the one who’s making it look worse than it actually is! It just seems to be every time he’s caught on camera he’s with a girl or girls and it being Ibiza and all they’re not wearing very much! I had a feeling he was married but I could be wrong but either way, for Stacey and Jemma to have to watch their dad leching over women younger than them, well, that’s awkward! 😳🤭

I just wish Jemma had made the stags a personalised cold cup each! Could you imagine Rob Beckett’s sarky reaction for one?! I think even she must have thought better of it although it has got me thinking just what stickers she would make to put on them?! The mind boggles! 🤯🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who the he'll would message saying don't believe the papers silly fucks, wish she would get some vasaline on her lips, they make me lick mine lol

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Imagine actually being that much of a sheep that you messaged her saying don’t worry stace don’t listen joejoe loves you ssoooooo muuuchhh.
i just can’t imagine ever saying that to a complete stranger online.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Christ which one is Stacey's ex
This was exactly my thoughts too ...the woman that decants and labels everything ( unnecessarily!) but doesn't have a single tupperware container to put some sandwiches in ...what a liar ! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine actually being that much of a sheep that you messaged her saying don’t worry stace don’t listen joejoe loves you ssoooooo muuuchhh.
i just can’t imagine ever saying that to a complete stranger online.
This is just like the mums at school makes me sick 🤢🤢

Reactions: 7
Omg that sunburn on Rex' face she should be ashamed of herself not flaunting it all over insta she literally doesnt give a tit that woman and Rose the wrong way round in the baby carrier give me bleeping strength! As for dirty Dave im going to play devil's advocate here and say maybe its the other way round and the girls are flirting with him in the hope of cheap or even free photoshoots to boost a modelling career/love island application or soemthing who knows? Or maybe they are grilling him about their favourite insta hun Stace? Not everything is as it seems

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Now pervey Lineker is there - I wondered when he’d show his face! Himself and Dave will get along just fine 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Nothing to add about the stag party other than it has made me laugh that's he's massively on the piss.

I may be alone in my thinking here but I think Lee is really attractive.
I think he would get the most attention from girls.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Omg that sunburn on Rex' face she should be ashamed of herself not flaunting it all over insta she literally doesnt give a tit that woman and Rose the wrong way round in the baby carrier give me bleeping strength! As for dirty Dave im going to play devil's advocate here and say maybe its the other way round and the girls are flirting with him in the hope of cheap or even free photoshoots to boost a modelling career/love island application or soemthing who knows? Or maybe they are grilling him about their favourite insta hun Stace? Not everything is as it seems
The girl at the sunset last night was siting on his knee etc she clearly wanted too so he's not going to say noise he lol

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.