Stacey Solomon #66 Getting pushed in the pool by swash is the only way the sisters will wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said the kids are at school at 3pm and she’s off to meet someone in Tesco. I thought 3pm was when most schools finished for the day.
And cling on sister is there taking photos of her shite cups in the pool?! 🤮🤮
Her prerecords are obviously all wrong. Her Good morning started after 2pm so the video where the kids are at school probably happened earlier.

Reactions: 4
That mirror gives me anxiety, it's not going to take much to knock it over the way they were carrying on the other day running around the pool. Not the safest of places to be Stace 🤦

Reactions: 7
It’s really bad isn’t it, you can see it’s hindering her hair growth too, it’s starting to grow at the back of her head & it’s all trapped behind the scales on top of her head.
Such an easy fix too, even regular cooking oils would do if she’s going to be lazy about it
My youngest had cradle cap really bad worse than the golden one and it was a bit stubborn to get rid of however the difference is my daughter had a bath and hair wash every night and just the rubbing of a tiny bit of shampoo onto her little head and then a little baby brush on her bit of baby hair was enough to shift it eventually no fancy creams needed and if anyone thinks its nothing to do with good hygiene ive got kids in the nursery where i work who are about to go to school who still have cradle cap and you can see they are the ones that dont get a bath or hair wash very often and i can just hear her saying to Joe oh they dont need a bath they've been in the pool followed by that awful snorty laugh and who can forget how filthy Rex used to be with his over full nappy hanging down his leg ?

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Silly from sort your life out said on her stories that she was going to be at Stacey's today helping her sort out her shed. Stace needs to sort out the pre records and the lies about where she is and what she's doing and make sure her friends and family all play along.

Reactions: 16
Of course they were the loveliest of ladies she met in Tesco!! Everyone loves Stacey & Stacey loves everyone cos she’s such a lovely human! (Act!) Good job it wasn’t one of us tattlers I would love to asked her about the annex boys, her pre records, why she lies constantly! Then stick a wet fish in her big goofy gob!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why is she wearing a manky old pair of Adidas trainers with that dress? It surely wouldn't have killed her to stick on a wee pair of sandals with it. Stupid clueless woman

• Sad
Reactions: 10
My youngest had cradle cap really bad worse than the golden one and it was a bit stubborn to get rid of however the difference is my daughter had a bath and hair wash every night and just the rubbing of a tiny bit of shampoo onto her little head and then a little baby brush on her bit of baby hair was enough to shift it eventually no fancy creams needed and if anyone thinks its nothing to do with good hygiene ive got kids in the nursery where i work who are about to go to school who still have cradle cap and you can see they are the ones that dont get a bath or hair wash very often and i can just hear her saying to Joe oh they dont need a bath they've been in the pool followed by that awful snorty laugh and who can forget how filthy Rex used to be with his over full nappy hanging down his leg ?
You can tell by how brown it is that she’s not made any effort to look after it. When you start treating it it sort of puffs up a little & starts to get lighter in colour as the outer layers are removed. Hers is rock solid flat to her scalp. It actually looks like she has big freckles

• Sad
Reactions: 13
My sons got cradle cap, hes 14 months and has his hair washed in the bath every other night. Tried dentinox, doesn’t penetrate well anymore now he has a full head of hair, can’t use oil and brush as he isn’t a baldie. It’s not just about washing.

My sons got cradle cap, hes 14 months and has his hair washed in the bath every other night. Tried dentinox, doesn’t penetrate well anymore now he has a full head of hair, can’t use oil and brush as he isn’t a baldie. It’s not just about washing.
It is in Stacey's case

Reactions: 12
It shouldn’t need brushing. Massage oil in with your finger tips or a thick layer of aqueous cream about 30-60 mins before bath time. Wet the hair a few times when in the bath but leave till the very end to wash, the water will soften it all up. Towel dry using your finger tips & comb gently before the flakes get a chance to harden. If you have time to do it daily for a week it should help a lot

look at the state of her hope she sorts her roots out before the wedding
Also can’t they make some snacks for the pool themselves they have to get catering in the lazy pair I thought Joe was a brilliant chef?
736C4E90-9CE9-4372-B76A-8BB65108D9AF.jpeg
591B73A0-85D1-4A29-AACC-204512B8065A.jpeg
1B0C91B9-DDA3-4108-A491-F5BFBE97B67D.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
I know Dodgy Dave isn’t with Stacey’s mum, but I thought he had a partner? Every time he’s with Stacey or Jem Jem he always seems to be on his own, even on his recent holiday with Jem Jem’s family. Anyone know what’s what?
He’s probably shagging all round him 🥴😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
It shouldn’t need brushing. Massage oil in with your finger tips or a thick layer of aqueous cream about 30-60 mins before bath time. Wet the hair a few times when in the bath but leave till the very end to wash, the water will soften it all up. Towel dry using your finger tips & comb gently before the flakes get a chance to harden. If you have time to do it daily for a week it should help a lot
It wasnt that it needed brushing it was the stimulation of the scalp to help the cradle cap lift the rubbing into the scalp of a little bit of shampoo and the brushing afterwards both did the trick when creams and oil hadnt worked

Reactions: 5
Well the people who shop at Stacey’s local Tesco must be bigger fans of her Airwick products than the people who shop in the little Tesco near me! 🤷‍♀️ She now has pride of place in the reduced to clear section here so well done Stace! I mean I suppose she could start autographing them but tbh I doubt her signing them would boost sales any! 😉🤭😆

0CEF0AAB-FF95-407B-9740-63AD8FF6CF35.jpeg

(Apologies for dreadful picture; I was trying to take a picture and appear inconspicuous whilst avoiding an awful man who was raking through everything in the reduced section and glaring at me like I was trying to steal bargains from him personally! I felt like explaining to him he was welcome to all the tat, I was just getting some Tattle fodder!! 🤦‍♀️😆)

• Haha
Reactions: 33
look at the state of her hope she sorts her roots out before the wedding
Also can’t they make some snacks for the pool themselves they have to get catering in the lazy pair I thought Joe was a brilliant chef?
View attachment 1360064View attachment 1360065View attachment 1360066
You honestly couldn't make this tit up! So they are all in the garden with a brand new pizza oven she's got that bloody great aga and Joe's bringing out a cook book but they can't rustle up a bit of buffet food? Give me strength!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.