Stacey Solomon #66 Getting pushed in the pool by swash is the only way the sisters will wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Them invites were definitely sent out months ago and she's only just remembered to post them. No way would you send your invites only a month before the actual day

Reactions: 16
And during summer holidays so people likely to be away

Also, surely you would put Joseph Swash instead of Joe. Most people actually put there whole names in eg. Miss Stacey Chanelle Clare Solomon & Mr Joseph Adam Swash. I believe years ago it was actually the bride or grooms parents that invited you.
only if the parents were paying and hosting it all, when the couple are paying themselves (as most do nowadays) the invite comes from themselves

Reactions: 10
Them invites were definitely sent out months ago and she's only just remembered to post them. No way would you send your invites only a month before the actual day
I think she said she emailed before to save the date. But is now sending the invites to keep forever šŸ¤£ but I agree they probably was sent ages ago. Nothing is in real time in Stacey land

Reactions: 6
Nothing she posts, or very little is in real time with Stace. She just records anything & everything & uploads when she wants / decided to. And why does she think everyone else will want to keep the invite forever??!! I canā€™t work out if she really does believe everyone is as wrapped up in what sheā€™s doing as much as she is or if itā€™s just all for content. I mean the content she does post is pretty piss poor at the best of times, Iā€™m sick of seeing micks tangled mop & Roess daily & I donā€™t even follow her. Just dip in now & then. They never leave the house as a family unit. Itā€™s either sheā€™s away ā€œworkingā€ or Joeā€™s away ā€œworkingā€ itā€™s a weird set up & weird relationship, there doesnā€™t feel like there is much spark between them, I think Joe likes the money & what comes with it ie the house & pool & she likes the fact sheā€™s got the upper hand in it her 5m net worth thatā€™s providing this lifestyle. She doesnā€™t need to save money & pretend sheā€™s thrifty sheā€™s a multi millionaire! Donā€™t forget most celebs or wanna be celebs have egos & these two are stranger than most! The wedding is going to be the biggest tackiest cringefest weā€™ve ever seen!

Reactions: 30
I sometimes think Tattle is the biggest piss-taker of us all! Ah, the irony! This made my morning:

CC4292E1-8A57-4BEA-8718-9CE6C7F7F524.jpeg

šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I donā€™t normally follow this thread as I can't stand the woman but I saw her at the park a couple of weeks ago and boy is she rough! Also, she's one of those people that draaaags their feet šŸ˜‘

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I donā€™t normally follow this thread as I can't stand the woman but I saw her at the park a couple of weeks ago and boy is she rough! Also, she's one of those people that draaaags their feet šŸ˜‘
Ooh, tell us more šŸæ
(Iā€™m actually shocked she was at a park)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Idk why it came to my mind but I just remembered that time she went to the garden centre in her pjs and slippers šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ woman

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Also, the grey roots to try to be relatable. She looks like a bleeping mess. It's not relatable at all!

Reactions: 10
Itā€™s all been said, but I canā€™t believe sheā€™s sending wedding invites out with only a months notice! If I had received a save the date and no invite by now, I would assume something had happened and the wedding was no longer happening or had been moved. Also didnā€™t Joe already let slip of the date (25th July), so whatā€™s the point in hiding it. Itā€™s obvious itā€™s that week of July, so if sheā€™s worried about paps or members of the public trying to turn up to get a peek, hiding the date wonā€™t help. They will just turn up daily that week. Or with a drone. Bet she hired security.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Itā€™s all been said, but I canā€™t believe sheā€™s sending wedding invites out with only a months notice! If I had received a save the date and no invite by now, I would assume something had happened and the wedding was no longer happening or had been moved. Also didnā€™t Joe already let slip of the date (25th July), so whatā€™s the point in hiding it. Itā€™s obvious itā€™s that week of July, so if sheā€™s worried about paps or members of the public trying to turn up to get a peek, hiding the date wonā€™t help. They will just turn up daily that week. Or with a drone. Bet she hired security.
She wonā€™t need security, sheā€™s sending mad mick to get his SIA badge this week to go with his life guard qualification so he can play a special role on the special day.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She wonā€™t need security, sheā€™s sending mad mick to get his SIA badge this week to go with his life guard qualification do he can a special role on the special day.
Heā€™ll be launching dinosaur toys, swimming goggles & fejkas at anyone who dares try crossing Fr Pickle Cottage gate!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She wonā€™t need security, sheā€™s sending mad mick to get his SIA badge this week to go with his life guard qualification so he can play a special role on the special day.
Pah, heā€™d be dead easy to distract; all you do is point out the big old pile of wedding presents and explicitly tell him;

ā€˜Now whatever you do you mustnā€™t open any of them as theyā€™re not yours. They do look nice mind and look at them all, I wish I had that many presentsā€¦ā€™

Bish, bash, bosh, jobā€™s a goodā€™un! Heā€™ll be so busy sending wrapping paper fleeing in all directions as heā€™s manically opening gifts, people will be able to do just as they please! šŸ˜³šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤­šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well ive no doubt Dirty Dave will be providing free photography at wedding of the year ( she does have to work within her budget you know) but Fathers Day has convinced me more than ever that all is not so well between him and scraggy. When she was pregnant with the latest money maker and shortly after the birth he seemed to be around a fair bit but lately we barely see him. Plus the whole thing with him just popping by to scraggy's in the morning but spending hours with Jemma. She did a roast then he played games with the kids and she says they were up half the night chatting you would think if anything they would have all spent the day together especially with Harry there aswell scraggy has that huge kitchen that big table plus the aga why didnt she put on a roast for everyone (well Joe would have to cook because she's bone idle) i just think something has gone down berween them.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
A wedding doorā€¦.. what the fucks a wedding door? More tit ruining Fickle cottage!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So she does leave the house! (Refuse to call it pickle cottage) wonder why she never posts that?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.