Stacey Solomon #66 Getting pushed in the pool by swash is the only way the sisters will wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I‘ve not seen one person say anything bad about the table
I did tbf but it was ruined on dick heads direction with the black paint, idgaf tbh much worse had been said on these threads 🤷🏼‍♀️ they must be new here lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Could she not just let the moment be between the two of them, Joe and Harry, thay little kid has to be in there as well as always.
absofuckinglutely! She could have distracted TRex to allow Harry time with his dad. But no, her crotch goblins are always to be front and centre.

I don't like SS as she's a fake, charmless, gormless tart and pretends to be relatable and they're her *good* points.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
I just came on cause it fucked me off to see mini tarzan involved AGAIN . No one ever gets a second away from the money maker 🙄
Presume the big boys were in their dads. Saw Leighton in his step mams story's

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why do I get so frustrated over a small child. Joe was having a nice moment with the tall kid dunno his name 🤣 and rex was like don't forget me dad. Urgh.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Why do I get so frustrated over a small child. Joe was having a nice moment with the tall kid dunno his name 🤣 and rex was like don't forget me dad. Urgh.

Also the fact that Hairy Mclairy also seems to be dressed in his mum’s dressing gown. How difficult is it to dress your kid in clothes that actually fit?! And whilst you’re at it brush his bloody hair & either cut it or tie it out of his face poor kid. He looks an absolute state.

Reactions: 21
I may be wrong but no way were those rolls cooked in that Aga.

For a start, the door is left open and she touched the door a tad too long, as if it was on she'd have burnt her fingers.

View attachment 1355309
And no crumbs or nothing! Like she cooked them elsewhere and then strategically placed them back on the tray 🤷🤔

I cannot bleeping abide that song she always plays about there being no one like, wait for it, daddy, again!!
Cringe, cringe bleeping CRINGE!! VOM 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Clearly visible from Harry’s stories they have a hob, that aga will never get used. It’s all for show!
What's a hob? I googled it, but it wasn't much help. Is it the top part of the stove where the burners are; can you use it independently from the stove?
Also, when Stacey was on LW telling the story about someone knocking on the windows, she said she went outside, alone, to see if anyone was out there. One of the co-hosts was trying to tell her how dangerous it was & said (i'm paraphrasing)if she was in America whoever it was could have had a gun. I know most countries aren't as lenient as the US when it comes to gun ownership, but seeing the rural area they live in & Joe being out of town a lot, I wouldn't blame Stacey for having one for protection. How unlikely is it that Stacey would keep a gun in the house?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What's a hob? I googled it, but it wasn't much help. Is it the top part of the stove where the burners are; can you use it independently from the stove?
Also, when Stacey was on LW telling the story about someone knocking on the windows, she said she went outside, alone, to see if anyone was out there. One of the co-hosts was trying to tell her how dangerous it was & said (i'm paraphrasing)if she was in America whoever it was could have had a gun. I know most countries aren't as lenient as the US when it comes to gun ownership, but seeing the rural area they live in & Joe being out of town a lot, I wouldn't blame Stacey for having one for protection. How unlikely is it that Stacey would keep a gun in the house?
No guns unless you have a reason to. UK has strict gun laws. Personally I would take everything she says with a pinch of salt, I don't believe that story at all.

Yes that's a hob x

Reactions: 13
She won’t have a gun. The UK has very strict gun laws & it’s just not the done thing over here, unless you are a criminal up to no good. That story she invented for loose women (stupid bleeping show, nearly as bad as Lorraine!) won’t be a true story, she invents things to suit her narrative & to get herself in the papers. Everything is planned, done & said for a reason, she’s a great manipulator, about the only thing the head is good at.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Some people in rural areas might have something like a shotgun but you have to have a license, go through thorough checks to have it, a police officer will visit your house annually, it has to be in a locked cabinet and it has to be for something like hunting or farmers will have them, very unusual for the average family to have guns here, they definitely wouldn’t

Reactions: 7
She won’t have a gun. The UK has very strict gun laws & it’s just not the done thing over here, unless you are a criminal up to no good. That story she invented for loose women (stupid bleeping show, nearly as bad as Lorraine!) won’t be a true story, she invents things to suit her narrative & to get herself in the papers. Everything is planned, done & said for a reason, she’s a great manipulator, about the only thing the head is good at.
The only gun that Stacey has access to is a glue gun and to be honest she does enough damage with that as it is! If only they could prevent her from owning and using one of them then the world of interior design and DIY could breathe a sigh of relief! 🤭😆

As for the other farce; let’s face it, her tale of going outside alone to check for intruders is about just as believable as the rest of the sorry saga she came up with in her bid to show people just what a conscientious and attentive mother she is; it’s utter bollocks! 🤦‍♀️

I don’t know why she’s suddenly feeling the need to comment on the safety of her children and where they sleep but given the true situation of her household and where people have their rooms surely the best thing she could have done was to just keep quiet on the whole subject, not draw attention to it?! You can’t help but think keeping her gob closed and letting people assume everyone slept in the same house would be a much smarter strategy than being vocal about what a wonderful parent she is and in doing so actually having to go out of her way to lie?! I can’t help but think all these lies will come around to bite her on the arse at some point and I personally cannot wait until it does; it’ll serve her right and couldn’t happen to a nicer person! 😉😆

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It was lovely to see harry so happy with his present. A 14 year old making something for his dad and not sitting on a device. Plenty else to crisis SS for. It would be nicer if Rex wasn’t there and it was for harry and his dad.

Last edited:
Are you joking everyone was slagging it off 😂
No, but in fairness I'd not read through the thread. I think I was genuinely shocked that someone would be annoyed by anyone calling it, it's tattle and the Skanks thread

Reactions: 5
Has she let her put perfume in her mouth, no rose, but then I'll just leave it so you can stick it in again.oh no that's wasn't set up Stacey you always leave perfume on your chair!! Silly cow she baffles me sometimes imagine the taste 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wtf time zone does she live in. Good morning. I’ve been up 8 hours already. Why can’t she post stuff in real time

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
This woman enrages me.

Good Morning - when most of us are just over half way through the working day.

Strategically placed perfume bottles that you always leave on your chair yeah Stacey? They you will allow your baby to put in her MOUTH for content. Absolute bleep of a woman, I'm sorry. PERFUME and sharp edged lids / glass bottles in a babies mouth for content? WOW how is she not being called out for this? Or am I a Wilma? bleeping woman.

• Angry
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.