Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
Good old relatable Stace eh? Whilst the rest of the country has been brought to its knees by the cost of living and energy rises Stacey amongst other things is sorting the pool accessories room with the amount of sun cream and swim nappies she’s showing off costing more than some families have to live on for a fortnight and a garage filled with enough fejkas to decorate the whole of Oxford Street let alone Pickle Cottage’s front door. 🤦‍♀️😖

Doesn’t she realise how fucking hard some people are having it? Is she completely oblivious to the real world? I mean having the pool shoved down your throat on a regular basis as she inanely giggles away whilst you’re working all the hours God sends and are still struggling to make ends meet must be hard enough but it’s the way she then makes out she’s ‘making do with what she has’ and is shopping for bargains as she doesn’t want to spend a lot of extra money that really must get stuck in your craw. 😳😖

Sheesh, Stacey you can’t pretend your scrimping, saving and diligently sticking to a tight budget when every other post is of or about your fucking massive great heated swimming pool as it doesn’t make sense. Fine, own what you have and be proud if you want but don’t then try and make out you’re having to do things on the cheap because everything’s so expensive at the moment as that’s bollocks. Oh and if you’re really worried about money and not feeling you can manage I’d have a think about the bloody great pit filled with water, water you have to heat at that, in the back garden. Cretin. 🤬🤯🤷‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 25

Deanna

Ffs so even the wedding is at home. No chance of Rex and rose able to have a break away from pickle cottage
Can you imagine that feral bunch running around a posh venue though? Probably one of the reasons it’s at her house is so she doesn’t have to shock horror control her kid, I mean she lets him pester the fuck out of tradesmen and trash the in the style shoots, she’d have him up on the altar “helping” the vicar with the vows knowing her 😂

• Haha

Ginmonster

I just came on cause it fucked me off to see mini tarzan involved AGAIN . No one ever gets a second away from the money maker 🙄
Presume the big boys were in their dads. Saw Leighton in his step mams story's

• Haha

marypoppins21

She will do what she always does. Go quiet so the sheep ask if she’s ok, is she managing on her own? for attention & so she can make joes stag do all about her! I see Jemma has had to take mick out, god forbid she has to look after 2 of her children on her own at the same time.

• Haha
  • Sad

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
She won’t have a gun. The UK has very strict gun laws & it’s just not the done thing over here, unless you are a criminal up to no good. That story she invented for loose women (stupid fucking show, nearly as bad as Lorraine!) won’t be a true story, she invents things to suit her narrative & to get herself in the papers. Everything is planned, done & said for a reason, she’s a great manipulator, about the only thing the dickhead is good at.
The only gun that Stacey has access to is a glue gun and to be honest she does enough damage with that as it is! If only they could prevent her from owning and using one of them then the world of interior design and DIY could breathe a sigh of relief! 🤭😆

As for the other farce; let’s face it, her tale of going outside alone to check for intruders is about just as believable as the rest of the sorry saga she came up with in her bid to show people just what a conscientious and attentive mother she is; it’s utter bollocks! 🤦‍♀️

I don’t know why she’s suddenly feeling the need to comment on the safety of her children and where they sleep but given the true situation of her household and where people have their rooms surely the best thing she could have done was to just keep quiet on the whole subject, not draw attention to it?! You can’t help but think keeping her gob closed and letting people assume everyone slept in the same house would be a much smarter strategy than being vocal about what a wonderful parent she is and in doing so actually having to go out of her way to lie?! I can’t help but think all these lies will come around to bite her on the arse at some point and I personally cannot wait until it does; it’ll serve her right and couldn’t happen to a nicer person! 😉😆

• Haha

kayl1986

VIP Member
Why keep having kids if she can't even look after them on her own for just one weekend. She literally has no clue of how unrelatable she is. How many single mums do everyday on their own and no complaining.

• Sad
  • Heart

giftmesh*t

VIP Member
Well guys, I’ve just given my little boy a twister.
Just thought I would share this tip, it’s great to keep kids cool on a hot day.
I forgot to film it though, sorry 😬

• Haha

Thatbird71

VIP Member
Actor and tv presenter??? How many years since he left Eastenders? Pretty sure he hasnt acted in anything since and as for tv presenter pretty sure he did one year of Im a Celebrity get me Out of here now and how long ago was that? His cv should literally read occassional Celebrity Juice panellist. Doesnt matter how much training he does either the empty freezer was proof that nobody cooks in that house its not the first time shes shown it empty either probably got Just Eat on speed dial

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
I’d absolutely love it if half the guests didn’t arrive on time as they’re sat in taxis driving round and around Essex looking for ‘Pickle Cottage’ that doesn’t actually exist! 🤦‍♀️

You can just imagine the scene now, roasting hot after being sat in the back of a cab for hours in their chavviest wedding finery, the driver getting more and more exasperated as they get more and more screechy in their demands;

Guest: ‘Whaddaya mean you can’t find it, you have to find it, it’s Stacey’s wedding. It clearly says Pickle Cottage look, maybe you can recognise it, there’s a picture here on the invite here’ *thrusts invite in face*

Driver: ‘Right, I’ve had enough! I’m sorry but there is nowhere called anything like Pickle Cottage so I can’t take you there! I’ve had enough it this now, unless you give me a proper address I’m taking you back to where you started…’🤬

Guest: ‘She definitely lives in Pickle Cottage, she’s Stacey Solomon. Wait, maybe you’ve seen the dog, look… *pauses whilst other guest whispers to her* … oh wait, ignore that, the dog’s dead. I don’t suppose you’ve seen the dead dog?!’ 🤷‍♀️

They head back to where they came from. 🤭😆

• Haha
Why is everything a bloody station?!

Hot drinks station, sun cream station, why? Does she think it sounds good or… wait a minute, I’ll stop myself there as I’ve answered my own question! 🤦‍♀️

Of course she thinks it sounds good. ‘Oh yes help yourself to some lotion from the sun cream station’, or ‘if you need to top up your factor 30 just use the station over there…’, says all you need to know about her really doesn’t it? Twat. 😳🤭😆
I guess it makes the shuttle bus station next to it seem normal

• Haha

Bellabob321

VIP Member
I think it's funny as Stacey always makes out like its just her at Rex Sports day but in reality her sister was also there for Hudson's sports day. You can hear Jemma in the background of Stacey's video. Of course Rex would have two medals. Rules don't apply to him. He probably took one of the other childrens.

Deanna

I don’t believe anything much that’s in the media it’s as manipulative as Stacey, however they can pull figures based on certain knowledge & facts so it won’t be far off. I agree those with real money don’t brag. I have one personal friend who married a successful business owner in the hospitality business. Their kids go to state school which she is passionate about & they have to earn their pocket money. Another friend I have worked his arse off, is super down to earth & still says hi mate even though he’s got a 3million pound home. The thing with Stacey is she has to show all this shit for content cos this is the route she’s chosen. It won’t last forever thank god!
Exactly this. I also know someone very wealthy who sends her children to state schools and teaches them the value of things and that they’re lucky to be able to afford the holidays and nice things they have. Tbf the annexe lads seem like nice kids (maybe it’s the dads influence) but she’s bringing up or rather dragging up mad mick to be an over privileged over indulged nightmare. She’s got money but zero class, the destruction of her house proves this lol. Without social media she’d just be another washed up forgotten about xfactor idiot, it still baffles me what the sheep see in her exactly.

• Heart

Incywincy

Chatty Member
The thought of watching the sun go down and having to get excited about it with hundreds of strangers is my idea of hell.

Rob seems intelligent enough to realise how strange the situation is and even Joe surprised me a bit with his reaction 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24

marypoppins21

Was disappointed (for a second) Rob Beckett was on the stag, I like him & his podcasts & Rob & Romesh v’s but fucking hell his stories on Instagram 🤣🤣👏🏻👏🏻 Go on Rob…more of the same today please!

• Haha

gingeminge43

Chatty Member
I’m sorry but what a shite breakfast. How many is she supposed to be feeding? 5 burnt cinnamon whirls some orange slices & a basket of bread.
Harry will eat the 5 cinnamon whirls by himself, I make them & my 5 yr old can eat 3 easily 😆😆

• Haha

Em_

VIP Member
I dunno about anyone else but her stories of Pickle Cottage Mansion give me that uneasy feeling where I compare what other people's children have, to what my child has. I hate that I do it. We live in a small-ish flat that we don't own. Not a massive garden. My son is loved beyond measure but I just can't help but feel a pang of jealousy at what she has!
Try not to feel jealous of her, just remember she's a skanky cunt

• Haha
  • Heart