Stacey Solomon #66 Getting pushed in the pool by swash is the only way the sisters will wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone hear on Ricky Rayment’s story where he says wikiwoo, he records a bit of conversation and someone says “do you think she will shoot me if I get with someone”
Yeah I heard it. Dunno who it was tho. It wasn’t Joe, his voice is way more high pitched lol

Reactions: 5
She’s made a right botch job of her wall behind them - white paint all over the wood & it’s just left like that!
B72367DD-64E1-48D9-B80B-6BAC0A5592C2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Oooooh watching all that fun and sun in Ibiza has made me want to book a trip there myself…

DD66B93F-E8DF-4D28-A09E-E1C852B2F434.jpeg

Saying that the possibly of bumping into dodgy Dave by the pool is having me question whether I dare even leave the house again, let alone the country! 😳🤭😆

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I see Jemma has took Rex out this afternoon, no sign of Stacey so she must be indoors with Roess as usual.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
She’s very quiet today maybe trouble in paradise ….Probably busy texting old tanjoe to see what he was out too last night. I bet there was some party last night with that crew there

• Haha
She will do what she always does. Go quiet so the sheep ask if she’s ok, is she managing on her own? for attention & so she can make joes stag do all about her! I see Jemma has had to take mick out, god forbid she has to look after 2 of her children on her own at the same time.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I think I better get my Mystic Myrtle tea towel back on my head again, it’s just as I predicted! Mind I can’t really take any credit; with an old lech like dodgy Dave he’s never not going to not be around scantily clad women is he?! 🤢🤦‍♀️🙀

What’s the betting he’s telling them all about his zoom lens and ‘I’m a professional photographer y’know, oooh girls the camera loves you!’ 😳🤭😆

57AAF795-00C2-4919-A872-BC8E5CE5618C.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I think I better get my Mystic Myrtle tea towel back on my head again, it’s just as I predicted! Mind I can’t really take any credit; with an old lech like dodgy Dave he’s never not going to not be around scantily clad women is he?! 🤢🤦‍♀️🙀

What’s the betting he’s telling them all about his zoom lens and ‘I’m a professional photographer y’know, oooh girls the camera loves you!’ 😳🤭😆

View attachment 1369022
Just about to post the exact same pic!! 🤢 what a leech

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I see Jemma has had to take Zach out with her aswell probably needs the extra help with the wild one speaking of wild i see his hair is already looking matted and unwashed/unbrushed yet all the sheep will be messaging Scraggy saying how amazing she is and such a fab mum looking after four kids all alone im expecting the screenshots of the messages any time

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I'm sorry but she's so ugly
Haha I came to say the same thing 😂

I'm sorry but she's so ugly
Haha I came to say the same thing

I see Jemma has had to take Zach out with her aswell probably needs the extra help with the wild one speaking of wild i see his hair is already looking matted and unwashed/unbrushed yet all the sheep will be messaging Scraggy saying how amazing she is and such a fab mum looking after four kids all alone im expecting the screenshots of the messages any time
Looks like she’s got Leighton as well

• Sad
Reactions: 8

View attachment 1369022
Stacey solomon is my daughter, she can introduce you to Simon Cowell, show us your tits 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Stacey's not used to having her kids full time. Both older boys go to their dads a lot.
(No shame to single parents I know it's hard work) Stacey is realising she can't get rid of these two

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.