Stacey Solomon #66 Getting pushed in the pool by swash is the only way the sisters will wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think after Billie and Andy Carroll saga, the press are desperate for another stag drama. I don’t think Stacey has anything to worry about, Joe comes across as a dopey idiot but I don’t think he would put himself if any situation that could upset Stacey.
Like others have said, Dirty Dave on the other hand…. 😂😂
Yeah I agree i think shes more worried about what the press are going to try to do to him rather than anything actually happening

Reactions: 9
I think it’s nice to see Joe having fun 🙈 so much for SS’s ‘oh neither of us drink’ crap too haha.
Stacey’s hen party will be filtered stories and full of labelled cups instead 😂

As for the s*n posting that, it’s like they think men and women can’t have a conversation. They’re tit and I’m shocked people still read it.

Reactions: 29
I wonder who his best man will be. They usually organise the stag don’t they? I hope it’s a friend and not Lee 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Is that who nick is Harry's mams fella?

There is a big guy there who he sat next to on plane and said this is my best men there was another guy aswell
No idea who he is, but I don't like him, he doesn't come across well

Someone compared my toddler to Mad Mick yesterday. I said don't u date, my kid is washd regularly and is not a grubby little prick

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I think Stacey's got nothing to worry about with Joe. For some reason he really seems to love her (and there is someone for everyone, apparently) so I don't think he would do anything to risk that, especially with the press and his fellow stags on hand to document it. Her dad, on the other hand...
[/QUOTE
I agree he does seem to love her, her on the other hand could be a different story. They can’t go away and not talk to females that’s not normal. The media are going to have him shagging every female he speaks to🙄
Is zacs dad there. Harrys mams fella is too.
what’s his name?

Reactions: 1
I think it’s nice to see Joe having fun 🙈 so much for SS’s ‘oh neither of us drink’ crap too haha.
Stacey’s hen party will be filtered stories and full of labelled cups instead 😂

As for the s*n posting that, it’s like they think men and women can’t have a conversation. They’re tit and I’m shocked people still read it.
what’s his name?
Why are they there am I missing something 🤔

Reactions: 4
Why are they there am I missing something 🤔
Is that who nick is Harry's mams fella?

There is a big guy there who he sat next to on plane and said this is my best men there was another guy aswell
Can’t see if being his mums boyfriend, if you go to his page, Stacy said it’s his best pal and this was 6years ago, and she didn’t have the voice she has now and looks like she’s got bad skin, infact she seems normal lol

Reactions: 5
Ah I think the cheating comments are a bit harsh here and reading way too much into a picture of what was likely a fan going up saying hello. Not all fellas cheat. Not all stag do's end up with a trip the STD clinic and men can talk to women. (Dodgy Dave is another conversation mind). If stinky Stacey wasnt so fake maybe she would have less threads 🤷🏻‍♀️ Also, don't read the scum

• Heart
Reactions: 30

I can't wait to see how she reacts to him talking to a stunning leggy tanned blonde haha. She's going to hit the roof.
To be fair it looks like he’s about to walk past her and she looks less than impressed. Not a fan of Joe or Stacey but these kind of articles do my head in, if he had his arms around her or was leaving with her fair enough but this is such a non-story it’s dumb… 🤣 The Sun will always make something out of nothing.

Reactions: 29
This is crappy reporting. One photo! He could have literally asked her for directions somewhere. I hope they don't name her and the poor girl ends up with a barrage of abuse as a result.

Reactions: 10
Can’t see if being his mums boyfriend, if you go to his page, Stacy said it’s his best pal and this was 6years ago, and she didn’t have the voice she has now and looks like she’s got bad skin, infact she seems normal lol
Yeah it would be weird him going too

Reactions: 5
Lol I’m not too sure tbh. I dont think he’s there for the right reasons but that’s just me. She’s making a fortune and keeping him in the spotlight. Never forget on strictly when he was pictured coming out of the hotel after a night away holding his dance partners hand…

I don’t think his dance partner would go near Joe she has a boyfriend and he is not bad looking to be honest,

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.