Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Unicornishpastie

VIP Member
You just know Dave the Rave will get his end away, some slapper will take one for the team just so they can say they shagged skanky solomans dad🤢🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Shazblag

VIP Member
Wouldnt you think his mates would say something about his brillo pad, shave the fkr off. He is morphing into David Gest.

48F67217-556C-457B-873B-C1D04905FA3C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
True. I’m failing at parenting. I have had my children in the same building but they will be lucky if I remember water and sun hats tbh 😂
Well mine have cold water and a hat each but they do live in the shed so you can’t have it all! 😉🤭😆

I’m joking of course… I forgot their hats! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Belleboo

VIP Member
She’s made Harry’s gift to his Dad all about her, he wanted to do it but Saint Super Stace is going to stay up and finish it and of course it’ll be off the R Swash’s too. She couldn’t just fuck off and let him do something nice and make something for his Dad or if she had to help just be normal and help without sharing to how ever many people.
You’re still not a very good Step Mam Stace and your kids (and Harry) still sleep in a separate building 👋🏻

• Sad
Reactions: 27

Hyacinthsquash

VIP Member
Rex’s first swimming lesson in their pool.. why oh why do them kids not get to do anything outside the house. Have we ever seen little rose at soft play or baby group? Or even Rex for that matter. That pool is not appropriate for a toddler swim lesson, there isn’t even a shallow end it’s ridiculous.

• Sad
Reactions: 26

Binkyboos

Chatty Member
Have to say I'm loving beckets posts he's actually quite funny! He's just rang loriane Kelly 🤣😂
I think he’s made the whole trip, his cheeky little digs at dodgy dave, the fathers for justice thing was hilarious and ringing Lorraine Kelly by mistake. Gutted she didn’t answer lol

• Haha

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
Rex’s first swimming lesson in their pool.. why oh why do them kids not get to do anything outside the house. Have we ever seen little rose at soft play or baby group? Or even Rex for that matter. That pool is not appropriate for a toddler swim lesson, there isn’t even a shallow end it’s ridiculous.
Just another opportunity to brag and show off to her sheep, most of whom will be worrying about the rising cost of living. absolutely ridiculous.

• Sad

anonymous1221

Joe loved that particular wood slice, so she’s completely ruined it by putting tacky black paint over all the interesting patterns in the cross section?

Last edited:
  • Haha

SourGreenApples

I think Stacey's got nothing to worry about with Joe. For some reason he really seems to love her (and there is someone for everyone, apparently) so I don't think he would do anything to risk that, especially with the press and his fellow stags on hand to document it. Her dad, on the other hand...

• Haha

Star15sh

VIP Member
Her hen is probably at home by the pool with jemma's friends and Rose...don't you know she's too famous to leave the gherkin!

• Haha

marypoppins21

Sports day = sports clothes Stace! The clue is in the title! But no she puts him in a shirt & some mini skirt / shorts get up! I know it goes against some people’s thoughts but get his hair cut!! There’s long hair on a little boy but his is ridiculous now! She’s a fucking dickhead, I bet she doesn’t interact with any of the parents at that school, just wanders around thinking she’s queen bloody bee with sticker sister running behind her.

• Haha

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
Made only one frozen water bottle for the boys for school 🤔 so which school age child is only at yours now stace? Notice you didn’t use the water bottles with your sticky sisters labels on. Also the empty freezer. Bit odd for a house with a family of 6, 7 when Harry stays. Would expect to see a bag of peas at least.
Oh but then they have hello fresh and no doubt Gordon swashy buys fresh want he needs on the day 😂😂

Don’t get me started on the pillowcase in the freezer though 😬
Yes but come on, you have to admit what a wonderful mother Stacey is by putting that water bottle in the freezer so that her children can have nice ice cold water all day at school. Well one of them at least… 🤔

Saying that though, perhaps I’d think more of Stacey’s mothering aptitude if she’d bought a house with enough bedrooms for them all. Cold water’s nice on a hot day true enough, but feeling like you’re part of the family and included in the main house has gotta trump that eh? Jus’ a thought Stace, before you start on polishing your halo!🙄🤨🤭😆

Jjsb

Her minions want to see the garage clear out but she's not willing to share.........why not?? She hosts a programme called "sort your life out" so why be so cloak and dagger?? Is that because there is no garage of doom???
Stocking up the pool room, bet all those swim nappies were new, why would you have that many for 1 child that couldn't really go swimming due to lock downs 🤔🤔🤔

Christ the bullshit, you could smell it from miles away! Does she really think we came down in the last shower?? 🚿🚿😂😂

• Sad
Reactions: 25