Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thatbird71

VIP Member
So today is the swimwear shoot. Seriously she better not pipe up with a load of crap along the lines of i wasnt sure if little old me who has only just had a baby had the confidence to model a whole swimwear range followed by the sheep cooing away with omg Stacey you look amazing for someone who has had 4 kids Stace love if you were that bothered about how you look you wouldnt walk around in filthy clothes that stink of fags and sweat with greasy hair

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Acting like she can never go to sports day because she works is a bit of a kick in the teeth. It’s not like she has a full time Monday to Friday job. Currently let’s asses what she does. The occasional day at loose women, the odd filming of sorting out peoples shite, arseing round the house with a glue gun, prancing round the pool in cheap mass produced giant swim nappies. Yep that’s relatable to nurses and doctors, care workers ect doing 12 hours shifts. Those who don’t have enough annual leave to cover the school holidays let alone extras like sports day and nativities ect.

Reactions: 36

giftmesh*t

VIP Member
How does she think single parents cope?
Can she fucking hear herself?!
Some of us don’t have a choice but to do it alone every single day.
She can’t even do it for a weekend.
Useless!
She shouldn’t have had so many kids if she can’t fucking cope!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34

bamboo98

VIP Member
To be fair, that is not SS’s fault. It’s common sense to stay with kids when they’re eating. She was left unattended and that’s how it happened. People need to own up to their mistakes instead of seeking compo

• Heart
Reactions: 34

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
Well the people who shop at Stacey’s local Tesco must be bigger fans of her Airwick products than the people who shop in the little Tesco near me! 🤷‍♀️ She now has pride of place in the reduced to clear section here so well done Stace! I mean I suppose she could start autographing them but tbh I doubt her signing them would boost sales any! 😉🤭😆

0CEF0AAB-FF95-407B-9740-63AD8FF6CF35.jpeg

(Apologies for dreadful picture; I was trying to take a picture and appear inconspicuous whilst avoiding an awful man who was raking through everything in the reduced section and glaring at me like I was trying to steal bargains from him personally! I felt like explaining to him he was welcome to all the tat, I was just getting some Tattle fodder!! 🤦‍♀️😆)

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Thatbird71

VIP Member
I dunno about anyone else but her stories of Pickle Cottage Mansion give me that uneasy feeling where I compare what other people's children have, to what my child has. I hate that I do it. We live in a small-ish flat that we don't own. Not a massive garden. My son is loved beyond measure but I just can't help but feel a pang of jealousy at what she has!
Other than a pool which she can only use a handful of days a year what else does she have? No friends, a family that mostly seem to tolerate her only and a head full of this sane idea that she works really hard and deserves everything she has. Im pretty certain both her older children will end up living with their dad's and the younger two will end up in thereapy/rehab while she has nothing but a small 2 bed somewhere. Her insta likes wont last forever and she has nothing to fall back on. I dont know whether you saw a few pages back i said i work in a nursery and we have got a few kids that have wealthy parents. We did a handwriting exercise with them recently and they had to write the best thing about their mum or dad none of them wrote the holiday to Dubai or the outdoor pool they all wrote things like my mum cuddles me when im sad or my dad always reads me a bedtime story those are the things that matter the most to kids and i have been where you are but as long as you love your little one and do your best for him with playtime , routine etc then you're already doing a million times better than scraggy

• Heart
Reactions: 33

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
This woman enrages me.

Good Morning - when most of us are just over half way through the working day.

Strategically placed perfume bottles that you always leave on your chair yeah Stacey? They you will allow your baby to put in her MOUTH for content. Absolute cunt of a woman, I'm sorry. PERFUME and sharp edged lids / glass bottles in a babies mouth for content? WOW how is she not being called out for this? Or am I a Wilma? Fucking woman.

• Angry
Reactions: 32

SwizzleMalarkey

VIP Member
Stacey is not stupid by any means. The whole ditzy thing is just an act that she does for attention. I believe she is perfectly capable of getting qualifications. If you see her on Loose Women she speaks eloquently about most topics (even if you don’t agree with her opinions). She doesn’t have much common sense and her decisions regarding the safety of her children are questionable but that’s a different matter.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
Maybe:

Whilst Joe’s a stag in Ibiza, with his cheeky wink,
Stace’s back at home, showing off her sink!

• Haha

giftmesh*t

VIP Member
I just can’t cope with her trying to make out she works so much she can barely make sports day.
What a delusional, ungrateful, out of touch, piece of shit she is.

• Sad

Graceless Grace

Chatty Member
Its literally never crossed my mind to wear an ugly bikini, sit in an awkward position, make myself look a couple stone heavier than I am and then post a video online so that complete strangers can tell me how amazing I look and what a great person I am.

Thanks for the idea Stace, now I know what I'm doing this weekend.

• Haha