Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
This whole ‘oh it’s finally a girl’ is absolutely sickening, and just feeds the narrative that you couldn’t possibly be a happy family unless you have children of different sex.
I have 2 girls, and if I happened to have wanted another child you can guarantee what assumptions would be made.
Twats like Stacey don’t help with this outdated, narrow minded view.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Chez300

VIP Member
FFS! Why doesn’t she just pay someone to do it for her, painting floor tiles WTF just pay for the bathroom to be redone it’s won’t take that long. Why is she acting like they can’t afford to do the bathroom in time for the baby like they only have money for one or the other 🤦🏾‍♀️🤬

Reactions: 38

MissPrint

VIP Member
I've got one of each. If my girl had been born first then there's no way they'd have been a second. I love her to pieces but she's bloody hard work and so high maintenance.
I’ve got boys and girls. The girls were constructive as tots, the boys were destructive and harder work physically. But now they’re older the tide has turned. Girls are unreasonable, petulant, moody monsters when hormones kick in! They can suck the life out of a room if they’ve got PMT. They’re like Dementors. 😐😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Blimey they had a busy busy day yesterday. Scan, reveal, packing, 6 hour drive (longer??) down to Penzance. Almost too much to achieve in one day…..

• Haha
Reactions: 36

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
So in one day he’d have been wearing a casuals t shirt and shorts, changing in to the shirt and pink for the photo, and then his school uniform to go to his dads.
She’s a dickhead, she really is

Reactions: 35

Bellabob321

VIP Member
I also see that Leighton stepmum has step mum to Leighton in her bio which is nice. Staceys is mummy to 3 pickles.

Moanyoldwoman

Given how spoilt Rex is they will have a Verruca Salt in their hands if they aren’t careful

and I’m seriously dreading the pink nursery and the overload of fake plants and flowers

• Sick
  • Haha

Redbreast

VIP Member
“We knew whatever this little pickle would be we would love it with all our hearts but I can’t believe I’m saying this.....it’s a girl 😢 all my dreams have come true and we feel complete” after a 5 hour montage.

• Haha

MissMaihem

My mother just rang me and said... Did you see Stacey is having a girl...

I asked who Stacey was thinking it was someone we knew... She said, Stacey Soloman

How easy is it to divorce your parent?

• Haha
What dick head starts painting a floor from the door in to the room as opposed to working back towards the door so you can actually get out... 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

CurlySue

VIP Member
Been following Staceys thread on & off for a while. I don’t understand how the huns lap this all up. All the ‘love you to the moon & back, remember you are enough’ is just patronising drivel.
I’m cringing at her still trying to be relatable and saying that she can’t afford to do rooms before the baby comes. I think the full house is being done professionally and she’s doing crappy jobs on the rooms that will be done last to give her content.
She really struck a cord with mums when Rex was born but she seems to have lost all sense of reality now.

Savannah_xx

VIP Member
Never really comment on stacey she’s just so mehh.
BUT
She’s absolutely butchering that beautiful house 🤦‍♀️
Why did she choose a period house and not something more modern then as that seems to be what she wants. Probably because the garden was a catch to her.

• Heart
So @DrMeredithGrey called it and Stacey is officially a lying sociopath.
I can't get over this whole pregnancy announcement/gender reveal, it has been so so SO manipulative.
She has to be 26 weeks pregnant, she just looks it, so do the scans. She knew she was having a girl from the start as she had the harmony test, I had it, most people do, why wouldn't she!? She can afford it despite all her poor mouthing from her million dollar mansion 🙄🙄🙄
She is such a barefaced liar/manipulator/conartist.
I am so disgusted by her and I just dispare for her followers who have been taken in by this cult leader.
I really look forward to this "Influencer" shit all collapsing in on itself. There is just no accountability and so many nieve/easily manipulated people are taken in and milked for all they are worth.

Attachments

Fakebishes

Took all my strength not to comment on the post like who fucking cares or there's there's fucking surprise. Fuck off. Why all the congratulations comments? Girls are little cunts anyway 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

Moppetymoo

How do these ITS collections work? Does Stacey actually pick what she wants in her collection or is she told what’s in the collection? Every single piece of clothing looks cheap, frumpy and quite frankly fucking awful! 🤨
If you want to look pregnant but aren't actually pregnant, it's a great range.

• Haha
Reactions: 33