Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Howdy

VIP Member
Wonder if this is a subtle dig at Stacey's vile attempt to act like Leighton doesn't already have a sister?
It was very crass and dismissive and not nice to make Leighton do it. That's like saying her 3 sons are not really brothers since they are actually half brothers yet we know full well the gushing she does about them being brothers. She's deeply unpleasant I think. I can well imagine what his dad and step-mum thought of that.

ETA Of all of them to make hold the sign as well it was Leighton. Silly woman.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30

grumpy-nosy-cow

VIP Member
As a middle child myself who was definitely treated in the stereotypical middle child way - forgotten! I can assure you it will effect Leighton in later life, he may not realise that he’s left out at the moment but as he becomes an adult and reflects on past birthdays and things with a partner etc he will realise the difference in how he was treated differently to Zachary, Rex and the next money maker. And it’s horrible when it hits home believe me
i really feel for you with this..it's has a massive effect later life xx Kids remember all this stuff when they are older and how they felt less important than other siblings.
im the eldest but my Mum has always hero worshipped my younger brother. Even now she can go more than about 5 minutes without having to mention about when he was young, or something he said or how she never thought she'd be able to have a boy as she lost 2 babies after me and wonderful it was! She constantly went on about how wonderful my cousins were too! . I massively rebelled as a teenager ..probably so i got some attention . ive always felt like a massive irrelevance even though i worked hard and got a good job, nice home , family of my own.
I try to treat my two equally with everything..im sure ive messed up plenty of times but i want them to feel like they were equally important in my eyes xx

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Dancingshark

Chatty Member
Might question ‘hi bubs just want to ask is it ethically made because I watched Adams documentary and he demanding something be made in another country and it was with him two days later lol love you to the moon and stars and the whole universe infinity and beyond ignore the trolls you deserve all the luck and love and money in the world’

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Womenbehavingbadly

Literally came on here to see if anyone else was irrationally annoyed at all the spelling / grammar mistakes. I’ve scrolled back 6 pages but couldn’t see. Anyway, I didn’t when get to the gender reveal stories because I saw the line “‘weather’we have a little brother or sister...”. I know we all get it wrong from time to time but recently it’s been every flipping post from her. It makes me so grumpy. 🙈😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Themoreyouknow

I actually feel so sorry for her boys. I know it sounds daft, but she's just overly happy it's a girl. On my 20 week scan, I wasn't even bothered about the gender, just the fact my son had a birth defect and wasn't well.

She sickens me. All for content.

Congratulations stinky, let's hope you can wash this one and teach Rex how to use kind hands.

• Heart

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Seeing a nipple outline in a swimming costume is normal, women don't have to hide the outline of their nipples or are we living in the 1930s?

I do feel for rex in the jelly shoes though, no wonder he was walking slow. They rip your feet to shreds. They are only for putting on at the beach, not for walking in.

Pigglet9876

VIP Member
Seen the cake for the football shame poor Leighton got that shit thing for his birthday! If I was her I'd be embarrassed a nice cake for a football match but my sons birthday I gave him some shit thing

• Sad
  • Angry

Bcunx

Whatever the gender it’s only going to be another child that gets left with no bath for days on end🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28

Scragbags

VIP Member
When you're child free and realise you haven't caught up on stinky solomons thread in a while

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Rolypolymmm

First time poster, long time lurker here.

I don’t buy Stacey didn’t know it was a girl beforehand. Which would be okay if they were honest about it.
Also doesn't Leighton already have a baby sister. Making out like it'll be the 1st sister. Bit insulting to him I think

Reactions: 27

Wingwaiter

I’ve been lurking a long time and getting more and more disappointed with SS. Finally posting and this has got me. I used to love her then got sick of the completely insincere ‘I hope you’re all ok - I can’t stop crying - giving me life - hospital styling when the dog bit T Rex - love you to the moon and back - fake money making cash cow’ But seeing prerecorded footage and lying about it today was the final straw. I would have so much more respect for someone if they were real not fake. What message is she giving to her children? Lie to people in life and you’ll make money off them. I’d have way more respect if she showed T Rex having a toddler meltdown like all toddlers do than show him permanently getting his own way. Urgh.

Attachments

• Heart

Bostonxx

VIP Member
Why was she pretending yesterday she can't get her bathroom done? You're not short of money Stacey. If you do something cheap your doing it twice cause it won't last long