Stacey Solomon #33 Random trip on the choo choo train oh wow my sister and dad are doing the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do these ITS collections work? Does Stacey actually pick what she wants in her collection or is she told what’s in the collection? Every single piece of clothing looks cheap, frumpy and quite frankly bleeping awful! 🤨

Reactions: 10
How do these ITS collections work? Does Stacey actually pick what she wants in her collection or is she told what’s in the collection? Every single piece of clothing looks cheap, frumpy and quite frankly bleeping awful! 🤨
If you want to look pregnant but aren't actually pregnant, it's a great range.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I bet she’s the kind of mum whose kids are consistently late for school because they are so over tired in the mornings and she just doesn’t give a tit, despite how disruptive it is to the rest of the class

Reactions: 25
9:45 and your 2 year old is still up messing around?
sort your mothering out love!
It’s because she lets him nap all bloody day. My daughter is the same age and she’s dropped all her naps otherwise she doesn’t go to bed at 7 and I’ll be damned if I don’t get an evening to myself

Reactions: 17
It is baby number 4 for her and she we know she's not one for exercise, but I reckon a Halloween baby
She’s similar size to me and I’m due late October I think she already knows gender too (she new when she announced in my opinion) I understand they want some privacy but saying due late autumn etc would surely be better than lying and pretending only just found out 🤷🏼‍♀️ 🤥

Why does she have to laughed after every word she says!! Fuckin annoying man! 🤯 She does it that much sometimes I cant even fathom what she's bleating on about!!

Reactions: 22
When Joe's playing with Rex in the garden, just before he's picked up, did Rex stamp his foot or did I imagine it 🤔 Haven't actually seen it done before, apart from in movies.

Reactions: 7
He doesn’t have a proper bedtime because she loves her kids too much to send them to bed
I like Stacey at times (don’t shoot me) but the bed time situ does get me, I just couldn’t imagine not putting mine to bed at the same time every night especially when they have school/nursery (obviously they do stay up on some occasions) but routine is key, and sleep is so important for them. My 2 year old doesn’t nap anymore unless we’re in there car 😳 then we’re definitely in for a long night haha

Anyone ever thought it’s not as late as she makes out when the kids are awake? Like who wouldn’t want to have kid free time? Who would honestly at 2 not have a regular bed routine with their kid 🤷🏼‍♀️

Same old ITS supplied questions:
Are you doing all sizes? Yes 4-24

Are the styles suitable for breast feeding? Yes, this was very important to me that we included something for everybody.

I'm 6 months pregnant will anything fit me - Yes, this was very important to me that we included something for everybody.

Not a question but thank you so much for doing this for us, I just want to say how much I love you and you family 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Same tit, different day..🙄🙄🙄
I’m pretty new to all this ITS stuff but I’m going to take a punt on how these collections work from what I’ve seen so far.

I imagine ITS supply the likes of SS with a big book of standard styles from which she can choose a certain amount. They give her the colour options and then fabric designs which she chooses for each one.

Each collection by different people features the same stuff but different colour options yet they claim to ‘design’ the stuff.🙄

Aside from looking like nasty, cheap fabric, I find the whole marketing disingenuous. There are thick people who believe SS has designed these clothes. She hasn’t. She ticked boxes and gets a cut of the profits of overpriced clothes. The whole thing is so wrong and is everything I despise about Instagram nowadays.

Reactions: 16
Does anybody know if you can change your username on here or will I have to set another account up?

Reactions: 1
Thank you..its hard but i try to just ignore it now ..i get on well with my brother now ..he is highly embarrassed by it all xx
Shes OK with my two especially now.they are older. she liked to be seen holding them as babies like at family functions but she would be easily distracted and lose interest a bit when they were young..she was likeit with my brothers kid's too! she still does the how wonderful our cousins children are especially as 1 had a boy! but even with them 1 is flavour of the month then it will be someone elses turn. i actually think she is blissfully ignorant of what she is doing and how much resentment it causes.

Your right its her loss with your son especially when there are plenty of grandparents out there who miss out and would love to spend time with a grandchild x i think it's quite sad when they favour one sex of grandchild..surely theyre all a joy x
I hope she doesnt live to regret this as he may not be interested in her later on xx
I always thought having Grandchildren is going to be like your own kids but with only all the lovely bits 😀 xx
That’s a really good point, l never thought about how my LB will be with my mum when he’s older… if they don’t have a bond, then l guess he won’t want to give her his time which is really sad. I think the same as you - girl or boy, l think you love a grandchild because they are all such great personalities when they are little and so amusing! Just strange how some people go about life. Thanks for replying! Xxx

Reactions: 3
When Joe's playing with Rex in the garden, just before he's picked up, did Rex stamp his foot or did I imagine it 🤔 Haven't actually seen it done before, apart from in movies.
I just went back and had a look and he definitely does. Jesus, Stacey is in big trouble when the baby is born with that sort of behaviour from Rex. I would not put up with that!!

Rex has adopted that God awful smile that Stacey does. 😫😫😫
Screenshot_20210701-001343_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.