Stacey Solomon #33 Random trip on the choo choo train oh wow my sister and dad are doing the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This whole ‘oh it’s finally a girl’ is absolutely sickening, and just feeds the narrative that you couldn’t possibly be a happy family unless you have children of different sex.
I have 2 girls, and if I happened to have wanted another child you can guarantee what assumptions would be made.
Twats like Stacey don’t help with this outdated, narrow minded view.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Can someone ban this woman from the bleeping 🥺 emoji. It’s all I can see now.

Reactions: 12
This whole ‘oh it’s finally a girl’ is absolutely sickening, and just feeds the narrative that you couldn’t possibly be a happy family unless you have children of different sex.
I have 2 girls, and if I happened to have wanted another child you can guarantee what assumptions would be made.
Twats like Stacey don’t help with this outdated, narrow minded view.
This. I have 2 boys. I wished for 2 boys but when I was pregnant with my second, everyone, EVERYONE made comments like “awwww were you hoping for a girl?”, “Oh.. it would have been so nice to have one of each..” or “oh you’ll have to keep trying for a girl!”

🙄🙄🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Can you blame him for not wanting another smelly vagina in the pickle cottage! Staceys is enough for anyone.
Im sorry but that is a disgusting thing to say about a baby who hasn’t even been born, and no I’m not a Stacy fan.

Reactions: 21
Another little holiday with golden child and not the rest of the boys wonder if she’ll be making all the tit like last time when they come back
Exactly. This is what riles me. I don’t give a tit how many kids she reproduces with how many different men but it’s how different they are treated. And it’s not just because he’s little. Those other two would like a holiday too I’m sure. 🙄

Reactions: 6
This. I have 2 boys. I wished for 2 boys but when I was pregnant with my second, everyone, EVERYONE made comments like “awwww were you hoping for a girl?”, “Oh.. it would have been so nice to have one of each..” or “oh you’ll have to keep trying for a girl!”

🙄🙄🙄
I had a boy then everyone was like oh you hoping for a girl then erm nope I actually wanted another boy, I got a girl then everyone was like oh your family is complete erm why does a girl and not a boy make my family complete?!

• Heart
Just said on the Hinch thread (thought it was SS)

Sorry if this has already been said (catching up) but I think Princess Pickles name has already been decided and will start with an L - hence Ron & Rex, Lennie & L…
Could be way off it just was my first thought when I read Hinch’s comment 🤣
Didn’t someone say the name “ Leah “ was on a load of labels Stacey was doing or something? I didn’t see it myself.

Reactions: 1

🙄🙄🙄
I have one of each and people always tell me how lucky I , which annoys me. It doesn't matter if you have two of the same gender or two different genders.

Reactions: 11
Another little holiday with golden child and not the rest of the boys wonder if she’ll be making all the tit like last time when they come back
I know this isn’t mumsnet but I sincerely hope they hadn’t driven anywhere yet and she sorted out Rex’s car seat harness because that is a bleeping joke

Reactions: 11

🙄🙄🙄
I got this too. I had a horrendous time with a miscarriage that was a partial molar pregnancy and back and to to hospital. All I wanted was a healthy baby. At eight months pregnant another mum ( who has one of each ) asked me if I knew the sex. I told her another boy and she replied “ oh well you can try again.” He wasn’t even born and already considered a boobie prize. I could’ve swung for her. Why are girls seen as better? I don’t get it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I got this too. I had a horrendous time with a miscarriage that was a partial molar pregnancy and back and to to hospital. All I wanted was a healthy baby. At eight months pregnant another mum ( who has one of each ) asked me if I knew the sex. I told her another boy and she replied “ oh well you can try again.” He wasn’t even born and already compared a boobie prize. Why are girls seen as better? I don’t get it.
I always think boys are seen as better, but that's just from my family. I think it's some parents who already have two of the same gender seem to want the other gender.
Obviously, Stacey wants a little girl to dress up like her. I actually feel sorry for Rex

I got this too. I had a horrendous time with a miscarriage that was a partial molar pregnancy and back and to to hospital. All I wanted was a healthy baby. At eight months pregnant another mum ( who has one of each ) asked me if I knew the sex. I told her another boy and she replied “ oh well you can try again.” He wasn’t even born and already considered a boobie prize. I could’ve swung for her. Why are girls seen as better? I don’t get it.
It’s so puzzling. You don’t really hear it the other way round either, if someone has a second girl

Reactions: 7
She found out the gender at 16 weeks and is currently 26/27 weeks. She had to lie about the gender shock as otherwise she’d be admitting she’s known about the pregnancy for a very long time

She found out the gender at 16 weeks and is currently 26/27 weeks. She had to lie about the gender shock as otherwise she’d be admitting she’s known about the pregnancy for a very long time
I don't get why they couldn't say something like "we knew I was pregnant but kept quiet til now because of our losses before. We also knew it was a girl but for our own reasons have kept quiet until now." Nothing not to understand about that. Everyone has the right to divulge as much or little as they choose about their pregnancy. Why make a whole lie of a timeline, it's bizarre. And I see she's on stories again gushing about how lucky she is to have her fans. Too right she is given how dishonest she is with them. It's a very one sided relationship. I have come to really dislike her.

Reactions: 15
Imagine if ‘princess pickle’ decides she doesn’t want pretty dresses and instead wants all things spider man because we all know not every girl is into all things pink dresses and bows😂🙃 how Stacey will think she’s finally succeeded just to be back to square one because the baby wont be up to scratch with the theme she’s going for.

🙄🙄🙄
I had one of each and when trying for third, you have one of each why do you want more. Everyone's got an opinion about everything 🙄

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.