Stacey Solomon #33 Random trip on the choo choo train oh wow my sister and dad are doing the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Manchester evening news have even reported on her, she's got duck all to do with Manchester thankfully.
Look at what this twit wrote. Her sheep are everywhere, I mean they're even on this thread.
Screenshot_20210703-150308~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Class A twit has revealed to the whole world wide web & no doubt the daily mail that she’s in Cornwall till next wk with Ruthless Rex & Hoe, burglars will have a pickle of tatt to choose from 🤦‍♀️
Especially since most of us found her floor plans when she first moved as she made it so easy. Anyone could find them if they wanted too.

Reactions: 7
Especially since most of us found her floor plans when she first moved as she made it so easy. Anyone could find them if they wanted too.
Apart from Hoe’s gym equipment there’s nothing really worth taking, where’s peanut or have they taken the dog to Cornwall too???

Reactions: 4
Hopefully she is further along than we’re being lead to believe because I don’t think I can bear months and months of her reminding us about her pink pickle everyday

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think we should go back to the days when the NHS didn't tell you the sex. It used to be 2 scans...12 weeks for dates and 20 weeks anomoly scan. And if they saw a penis or not, they didn't tell you. The whole thing is a bloody circus now. I found out the sex as a reward for the hard work of labour and delivery.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I've got one of each. If my girl had been born first then there's no way they'd have been a second. I love her to pieces but she's bloody hard work and so high maintenance.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I've got one of each. If my girl had been born first then there's no way they'd have been a second. I love her to pieces but she's bloody hard work and so high maintenance.
I’ve got boys and girls. The girls were constructive as tots, the boys were destructive and harder work physically. But now they’re older the tide has turned. Girls are unreasonable, petulant, moody monsters when hormones kick in! They can suck the life out of a room if they’ve got PMT. They’re like Dementors. 😐😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I know this isn’t mumsnet but I sincerely hope they hadn’t driven anywhere yet and she sorted out Rex’s car seat harness because that is a bleeping joke
Thought I was the only one to notice- That poor child is essentially unrestrained in a moving car as that harness isn’t even close to being on safety. Bloody dangerous and so irresponsible

Reactions: 14
Thought I was the only one to notice- That poor child is essentially unrestrained in a moving car as that harness isn’t even close to being on safety. Bloody dangerous and so irresponsible
It’s ok though she loves him to the moon and back

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Exactly. This is what riles me. I don’t give a tit how many kids she reproduces with how many different men but it’s how different they are treated. And it’s not just because he’s little. Those other two would like a holiday too I’m sure. 🙄
Tje other two probably can’t- as the big reveal was clearly a pre-record, they probably left for Cornwall whilst the boys were still at school & they’ll need to be at school on Monday. So poor little blighters miss out once again

It’s ok though she loves him to the moon and back
That’s alright then, that’ll keep him safer than a properly, legally fitted carseat harness. FFS 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I’ve always said that. My son was a live wire but quite laid back. Then SHE came along. A redhead and a Leo and we didn’t know what had hit us. Fearlessly independent, argumentative and thought she knew it all!! Love her to bits though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does this woman give a crap about her beloved pickle? How many times do ‘celebs’ have to be reminded to have properly fitted straps that sit on the chest and not floppy. If she got in an accident he could fly/drop out ( depending on if the car rolls). 🙄 this isn’t the first time and I wont settle for her playing a ritzy card. 4 children in, she should know better. It’s literally the difference between life and crippling injuries or death 💀

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.