Stacey Solomon #33 Random trip on the choo choo train oh wow my sister and dad are doing the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf seriously? How sad! Feel sorry for those older boys as all the attention is all on Rex and the bleeping dog. What his dads Insta?
Ha it was open the other day hence we found it and saw the cake, but we think Stacey got wind of it, then next day it's private 😄

Reactions: 2
I actually prefer it with the painted tiles although I don’t doubt it will look rubbish in a week or two.

Reactions: 10
What’s with the black 😫

They should of bought a more modern home, it’s ruined!!
You can’t do that to an old home 🙈

Reactions: 14
Is she on a mission to ruin a perfectly already cute home! That house had so much character and she’s completely ruining it 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 16
As a middle child myself who was definitely treated in the stereotypical middle child way - forgotten! I can assure you it will effect Leighton in later life, he may not realise that he’s left out at the moment but as he becomes an adult and reflects on past birthdays and things with a partner etc he will realise the difference in how he was treated differently to Zachary, Rex and the next money maker. And it’s horrible when it hits home believe me

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She really needs to wear a bra. I know we’re meant to be sacking the bra off etc etc society’s rules bla bla but honestly those dresses at the start of the reel just look so ill fitting without a bra

Reactions: 17
She is so FULL OF tit…..”oh you’re the best Insta family and I wanted to have so much to give away to you all”. Utter shite. All the Insta ITS losers have a collection to give away. BORE OFF Stace.

God the clothes in her collection are grim. My mum would have said antwacky

• Haha
  • Heart
What dick head starts painting a floor from the door in to the room as opposed to working back towards the door so you can actually get out... 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Okay I'm sorry but Joe actually didn't do a bad job really considering like she would have done a much worse job so that's something. I know there was zero need to paint the tiles but still it's somewhat okay. I'm not rushing out to do it to my own tiled bathroom but still she did a terrible paint job in the blue toilet. I'm hoping the workman she has in now are doing a lot of the work. I'm kinda glad the pregnancy means she can't do as much bad diy

Reactions: 4
She really needs to wear a bra. I know we’re meant to be sacking the bra off etc etc society’s rules bla bla but honestly those dresses at the start of the reel just look so ill fitting without a bra
Exactly, they need a better design and pattern if she is slacking on the bra, they are down to her waist 😂

Reactions: 5
God the clothes in her collection are grim. My mum would have said antwacky
They’d be a great collection for 4 year olds but what grown woman is flouncing about in them 😖
And the double thumbs up is so geeky wtf

Reactions: 9
Her bump is huge considering her narrative was we have JUST had a feeling and have JUST gone for a scan and have JUST told the boys. She definitely implied to followers that they were early in pregnancy. Anyway I guess we will know when she gives birth. I just hate the manipulation of her followers creating this fake story. I think it is devious and it’s a way of selling a fake life to followers. It is all about making money. FAKE.sorry I mean FEJKA.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.