Stacey Solomon #33 Random trip on the choo choo train oh wow my sister and dad are doing the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Princess Pickle when she is born and keeps hearing Stacey's stupid laugh and her Dad is never there cos he is constantly filming celeb versions of game shows
20210703_132051.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
She found out the gender at 16 weeks and is currently 26/27 weeks. She had to lie about the gender shock as otherwise she’d be admitting she’s known about the pregnancy for a very long time
How do you know this ?! Or is it a guess 😂

Reactions: 2
Do people assume all mothers need a daughter? It’s ridiculous and untrue!
I honestly think they do. After everything I had been through I was a mess at my anomaly scan. Even though I’d had extra scans I was a bag of nerves. So much so the sonographer asked if I’d feel better if she explained every little bit in stages or just kept quiet and tell me at the end. I asked her to talk me through it. She was so lovely and reassured me at every step. Afterwards she asked if I’d like to know the sex. Then said “ I’m sad to hear what you went through but it’s very refreshing to hear someone say they aren’t bothered about the sex and just praying for a healthy baby. My job is so important and so much more than just finding out if it’s a boy or a girl and a lot of people don’t realise this. It’s the last thing I’m looking for. “ ❤
People put far too much on it. What if she’s a tomboy? Having all them brothers I wouldn’t be surprised if she turns out the least girlie girl ever. She’ll want to be doing everything they do. 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I don't get why they couldn't say something like "we knew I was pregnant but kept quiet til now because of our losses before. We also knew it was a girl but for our own reasons have kept quiet until now." Nothing not to understand about that. Everyone has the right to divulge as much or little as they choose about their pregnancy. Why make a whole lie of a timeline, it's bizarre. And I see she's on stories again gushing about how lucky she is to have her fans. Too right she is given how dishonest she is with them. It's a very one sided relationship. I have come to really dislike her.
Simple answer: 💰💰💰

Money money money.

Reactions: 7
I honestly think they do. After everything I had been through I was a mess at my anomaly scan. Even though I’d had extra scans I was a bag of nerves. So much so the sonographer asked if I’d feel better if she explained every little bit in stages or just kept quiet and tell me at the end. I asked her to talk me through it. She was so lovely and reassured me at every step. Afterwards she asked if I’d like to know the sex. Then said “ I’m sad to hear what you went through but it’s very refreshing to hear someone say they aren’t bothered about the sex and just praying for a healthy baby. My job is so important and so much more than just finding out if it’s a boy or a girl and a lot of people don’t realise this. It’s the last thing I’m looking for. “ ❤
People put far too much on it. What if she’s a tomboy? Having all them brothers I wouldn’t be surprised if she turns out the least girlie girl ever. She’ll want to be doing everything they do. 😁
You can guarantee she will be decked in pink head to toe though!

Simple answer: 💰💰💰

Money money money.
But they can still get their mag deals or whatever else. There is literally no requirement to bullshit your pregnancy timeline.

Reactions: 5
Class A twit has revealed to the whole world wide web & no doubt the daily mail that she’s in Cornwall till next wk with Ruthless Rex & Hoe, burglars will have a pickle of tatt to choose from 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Class A twit has revealed to the whole world wide web & no doubt the daily mail that she’s in Cornwall till next wk with Ruthless Rex & Hoe, burglars will have a pickle of tatt to choose from 🤦‍♀️
It’s alright, her Dad and sister are never away from the bleeping place. Also, it’ll be teeming with builders for all the work “she isn’t having done”

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s alright, her Dad and sister are never away from the bleeping place. Also, it’ll be teeming with builders for all the work “she isn’t having done”
Unless they randomly take the Choo choo train to Cornwall 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Agree on the whole sex thing; it can be genuinely upsetting. We had a girl first time round and when pregnant with my second when I told my mother in law it was another girl (which I was absolutely over the moon about) she said “aw nevermind” 😳 not congratulations or how lovely. I would love a third girl actually and we want another baby but I can guarantee all I will get is I bet you want it to be a boy and if it’s not it will be “nevermind” again! Hand on heart would actually love another girl - three healthy girls who wouldn't want that ? I genuinely see and accept gender disappointment I can see why many hope for a girl or a boy if they’ve had their heart set on it but for many we genuinely don’t care and people can be so rude!

I can see why Stacey is so excited but what I don’t like is the lying and constant white lies over every little thing. She is coming across as very opportunistic, fake and sly with all these silly lies! Just say we found out a while back but wanted to keep the special news to ourself for a while. Don’t go and then act like you only just found out 🤣

• Sad
Reactions: 13
It would serve her right if it was broken into. The skank probably has security there.

Reactions: 5
I hope the golden girl grows up to be a major tomboy who hates pink and things floral. Just watch her end up more stereotypically masculine than her brothers 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I’ve got 2 of each, don’t put it down to luck just happened like that, my ex SIL was desperate for a boy (has 3 girls) she always made snide comments apparently an old wives tale is a real man makes girls, she asked my ex husband what happened when we had boys? Her girls are MADE to play football, she is a very pushy mother, whereas my parenting is more relaxed & that is looked down upon too! Some people are so strange about the gender of a baby, I would of been happy with all boys or all girls & that’s the truth as long as happy & healthy!

This whole ‘oh it’s finally a girl’ is absolutely sickening, and just feeds the narrative that you couldn’t possibly be a happy family unless you have children of different sex.
I have 2 girls, and if I happened to have wanted another child you can guarantee what assumptions would be made.
Twats like Stacey don’t help with this outdated, narrow minded view.
I had 2 girls and when expecting my 3rd I also got.. you only did this to get a boy and let’s hope it’s a boy this time. I had a 3rd because I always wanted 3 children. Boys, girls, I didn’t care. He was a boy, but I wouldn’t have cared if he’d been a girl. As it turns out, my son has turned his back on me and he’s not in my life.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
This. I have 2 boys. I wished for 2 boys but when I was pregnant with my second, everyone, EVERYONE made comments like “awwww were you hoping for a girl?”, “Oh.. it would have been so nice to have one of each..” or “oh you’ll have to keep trying for a girl!”

🙄🙄🙄
I have 2 girls and when I was pregnant with the second so many people said “oh you must be happy it’s another girl” not one person questioned if I was sad about not having a boy. It’s as if people assume all women must be desperate to have a girl. I genuinely didn’t care because there was a problem picked up with my first at the 20 week scan so with the second I was just worried about whether everything would be okay. But I can’t imagine ever going up to someone and asking if they’re disappointed about the child they’re having. It’s so rude.

Nothing more to say on SS that hasn't already been said...but i wanted to say you have all given me so many laughs reading through these comments 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.