Stacey Solomon #33 Random trip on the choo choo train oh wow my sister and dad are doing the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never really comment on stacey she’s just so mehh.
BUT
She’s absolutely butchering that beautiful house 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Never really comment on stacey she’s just so mehh.
BUT
She’s absolutely butchering that beautiful house 🤦‍♀️
Why did she choose a period house and not something more modern then as that seems to be what she wants. Probably because the garden was a catch to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Painting the floor tiles. If that’s not chipped in a few months we’ll know she doesn’t wash it!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
FFS! Why doesn’t she just pay someone to do it for her, painting floor tiles WTF just pay for the bathroom to be redone it’s won’t take that long. Why is she acting like they can’t afford to do the bathroom in time for the baby like they only have money for one or the other 🤦🏾‍♀️🤬

Reactions: 38
Why was she pretending yesterday she can't get her bathroom done? You're not short of money Stacey. If you do something cheap your doing it twice cause it won't last long

Reactions: 27
When she first got that home I was like OH MY GOSH SO BEAUTIFUL! Absolutely amazing 😍 then she pulled out the grey paint 🥴🥴🥴 argh I think it loooks absolutely awful 😞 wtf is she doing.... she must not have any money left after the purchase off it 🤔

Also she majorly pissed me off at that hospital trip! WTF IS WITH THE PLANT... bleeping hell can’t you forget about your insta stories for one bloody day.. your son is having stitches for Christ sake.

Reactions: 33
Why was she pretending yesterday she can't get her bathroom done? You're not short of money Stacey. If you do something cheap your doing it twice cause it won't last long

That’s why! Content & press
She’s probably got her dream bathroom already planned if not fitted already. This is literally just content, & her poor followers think this is her real life

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
Painting floor tiles take major prep and needs time to cure - about 3 weeks I believe. If you’re going to do it properly…

• Wow
Reactions: 15
With all the pre records and shite though we don’t actually know when she bought this house, she could have bought it last year and stayed living in her other house popping to the new house to do these crappy jobs to film and now when she’s doing her stories and we can hear builders and spot builder things going on that is actually the current time and she’s having it all done up that’s why we’re not seeing much of the kitchen and things

Reactions: 14
Painting floor tiles take major prep and needs time to cure - about 3 weeks I believe. If you’re going to do it properly…
Painting over tiles never lasts. It certainly won't last her 1 month let alone 2 years. It's a cheap fix here in Spain and a lot of holiday home owners do it in the belief it will 'last the season' - it never does and depending on the paint used can make the floor dangerously slippery. (Like walking on ice)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I fully believe most of the house has been redone professionally and she is just doing bits she’s not getting done. That’s why we only see the garden, Rex room etc.

Reactions: 31
Seen the cake for the football shame poor Leighton got that tit thing for his birthday! If I was her I'd be embarrassed a nice cake for a football match but my sons birthday I gave him some tit thing

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
The painted floor tiles look horrendous. Wait til they start to chip and wear off. Who’s she trying to kid. She could have it all ripped out and redone. She doesn’t have to make do and mend. Always trying to be relatable little Stacey and failing miserably

Reactions: 19
Seen the cake for the football shame poor Leighton got that tit thing for his birthday! If I was her I'd be embarrassed a nice cake for a football match but my sons birthday I gave him some tit thing
Yeah I remember this, she said she'll get round to getting a proper one...think she forgot but yet two weeks later see what Rex the golden child got. And now this for a bloody footie match, feel sorry for him, he's always 3rd best, but he got spoilt and a nice big cake at his dad's (least someone made an effort) so that's good.

"Finished my reel REAL", oh ffs. I think this wrong spelling mistake is part of the ditzy act.

Meh...tiles were better before..

It darkens the room now, better before imo.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Yeah I remember this, she said she's get round to getting a proper one...think she forgot but yet two weeks later see what Rex the golden child got. And now this for a bloody footie match, feel sorry for him, he's always 3rd best, but he got spoilt and a nice big cake at his dad's (least someone made an effort) so that's good.

"Finished my reel REAL", oh ffs. I think this wrong spelling mistake is part of the ditzy act.

Meh...tiles were better before..
She will do a post following on

“omg I spelt it as real and it’s reel then blame it on her baby brain and how exhausted she is.Bore off stace. Can read her like a book

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I don't think these little bits are even needed to get done but it gets done for content because well what else would she have to share, she ain't got nothing of importance or intellect to say.

Reactions: 11
Wtf seriously? How sad! Feel sorry for those older boys as all the attention is all on Rex and the bleeping dog. What his dads Insta?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.