Stacey Solomon #33 Random trip on the choo choo train oh wow my sister and dad are doing the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she always block the o out in God? Does she think it's a swear word? Or is it something to do with being Jewish and they aren't allowed to say it? Not being arsey or anything, just a genuine question as she does it all the time and have often wondered. 🤔
That got my attention too so I'm glad you asked.

Reactions: 8
I mean, that's a pretty smile. The extreme thing she does now...just why?!
Yeah that’s what I mean it’s like a nice normal smile like you would do for a picture isn’t it? If I was taking a picture with a friend and they did the smile she does now I’d be like your bleeping eyes are closed let me take another lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why does she always block the o out in God? Does she think it's a swear word? Or is it something to do with being Jewish and they aren't allowed to say it? Not being arsey or anything, just a genuine question as she does it all the time and have often wondered. 🤔
This link kind of explains......

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Ferne McCann is in Cornwall and be at the beach today it was raining n windy didn’t seem to av rain where Stacey was so is it another pre record

Reactions: 11
It’s crazy looking through her old posts, she used to only get about 10k likes which is tiny in comparison to now, so was it actually the friendship with hinch that spiralled all her Instagram fame?

Dont hate me but I feel a little sorry for Mrs hinch, she’s probably thought oh wow I’ve just had a baby another mum who’s just had a baby wants to befriend me how kind but really it was a plot to put Stacey on the map again? I just think that’s really cruelly done because now Mrs hinch is actually fading and Stacey is doing everything that she would have dreamed of

Reactions: 14
Because she’s crying guys…as per.
Sobbing, giving me life, to the moon and back, heart hurts, heart could burst out of chest, can’t get a full breath

if she put all that into the nhs symptoms checker they would suggest she calls an ambulance

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It’s crazy looking through her old posts, she used to only get about 10k likes which is tiny in comparison to now, so was it actually the friendship with hinch that spiralled all her Instagram fame?

Dont hate me but I feel a little sorry for Mrs hinch, she’s probably thought oh wow I’ve just had a baby another mum who’s just had a baby wants to befriend me how kind but really it was a plot to put Stacey on the map again? I just think that’s really cruelly done because now Mrs hinch is actually fading and Stacey is doing everything that she would have dreamed of
Hinch and Stace are two cheeks of the same arse. Both money/fame hungry witches who exploit their fans.. they manufactured that friendship together, IMO.

Why does she insist on doing this face in her pics?!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 57
So the brand she just tagged for Rexs sunglasses the "little buisness" with over 40k followers 🙄
Anyway so lucy meck just posted and tagged the same company with AD gifted romper for Roman, I know she's publicly been called out lately for not declaring ads, then they post about rexs sunglasses, when Stacey says these are from a little company should she not be saying AD. Like why would the send Lucy stuff and not Stacey?

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.