Stacey Solomon #33 Random trip on the choo choo train oh wow my sister and dad are doing the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Extremely premature thread suggestion but by the rate we are going well be there by morning 🤣

Stacey Solomon #34 How many weeks till Pickle-Lily? Can Staceys frocks get much more frilly?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Joe is bleeping aging like off milk. Must be living with Stacey.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Right so you know what I am literally irritated as hell by this because well big gender shows by people with large followings just bother me anyway as I think they’re really hard for some people to view who are going through heartbreak they’re just so me me me on Instagram and can blind side some people.. anyway..

1. Why do people do that thing that is clearly to let others know that they knew the information first? As in.. Hinch “I’m crying AGAIN” yes yes we all knew you knew first well done bessies bessies. We don’t need to know you knew.

2. Stacey knew already the gender, for sure.. and if she didn’t and didn’t find out til today then she needs to realise how ridiculous it looks. You find out the gender and in the same day go out and buy (or already had ready one blue and one pink set of clothes so hardly off the cuff?) and then create a video, call your family friends, HINCH, blow some balloons up and then post it on Insta?

Cant you just let it soak in for a day intimately and enjoy that moment and then share? Like just enjoy it over the weekend then share.. no or would ever know

3. telling people “you’re just so grateful all is well that’s all I cared about” etc. May well be true (especially as she has experienced a lot of heartache with miscarriages) but you’re just telling people that to come accross as humble in my opinion. You didn’t just throw something together.. no it wasn’t a fireworks show but it wasn’t just a picture of a pink bear either.. and she is purposely trying to keep it as understated appearing as poss. It’s one or the other for me!

4. If it realllllly didn’t matter about the gender then why post it at all? Obviously it matters to her, she’s entitled to be excited for a girl, I was excited to find out I was having a girl but equally just say that? Like no disclaimers are needed all the time, just own your stuff!

5. Stacey may well be a really nice person, but I don’t like gloating and she is gloating everything about her these days is and I think she’s changed

🤷‍♀️
I think gender reveals are stupid (and baby showers tbh). For one thing, they always seem to be preempted by the whole “we don’t care what the gender is, all we care about is that the baby is born healthy” speech, immediately followed by excitement and screeching over the pink or blue. If you really don’t care, why even find out?

Secondly, you can’t actually tell a person’s gender from a scan. You can see their sex, sure, but you cannot force your child to be something they aren’t. I had a girl, I named her after a flower, I dressed her in pink and took her to ballet classes. She grew up and as soon as she had the words and ability to do so she dressed how she wanted (never wore a dress past age 5) and followed her own interests, which didn’t involve anything remotely girly. Now that child is 12 and identifies as male and hates his name because it’s ultra feminine.

Obviously it’s quite rare that an individual is trans but my point is that the sex of a baby is really not relevant and all this self-congratulating and showing off because you happened to conceive a girl when you already have 4 boys between you… it’s ridiculous and it’s insensitive.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
So in one day he’d have been wearing a casuals t shirt and shorts, changing in to the shirt and pink for the photo, and then his school uniform to go to his dads.
She’s a head, she really is

Reactions: 35
I thought that personal comments about children wasn’t allowed.. I dislike today’s post/ way she’s gone about it but mentioning about a child’s looks is 🤮 not cool
Calm down. The kid isn’t even here yet.

Reactions: 5
So in one day he’d have been wearing a casuals t shirt and shorts, changing in to the shirt and pink for the photo, and then his school uniform to go to his dads.
She’s a head, she really is
Really what's the dad's account? She's such a fraud. Why lie? Like I'd genuinely understand if she told her family and friends first but why make out everyone finds out together. bleeping hate the lies.

Reactions: 8
My money’s on them calling her Lily.
Pickle Lily,
No brainer! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think gender reveals are stupid (and baby showers tbh). For one thing, always seem to be preempted by the whole “we don’t care what the gender is, all we care about is that the baby is born healthy” speech, immediately followed by excitement and screeching over the pink or blue. If you really don’t care, why even find out?

Secondly, you can’t actually tell a person’s gender from a scan. You can see their sex, sure, but you cannot force your child to be something they aren’t. I had a girl, I named her after a flower, I dressed her in pink and took her to ballet classes. She grew up and as soon as she had the words and ability to do so she dressed how she wanted (never wore a dress past age 5) and followed her own interests, which didn’t involve anything remotely girly. Now that child is 12 and identifies as male and hates his name because it’s ultra feminine.

Obviously it’s quite rare that an individual is trans but my point is that the sex of a baby is really not relevant and all this self-congratulating and showing off because you happened to conceive a girl when you already have 4 boys between you… it’s ridiculous and it’s insensitive.
I just find them so tacky. It’s only going to be one or the other, it’s not really that big of a surprise. 😂

Reactions: 12
What are the chances they would take the exact pictures at both scans? (First 3) (Soz if it’s already been said, the thread has moved way too fast tonight lol)
The one she posted today couldn’t of been from today. I literally asked if I was allowed to take a photo and was told no, I could buy one if I wanted. I’ll send in a complaint 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Imagine feeling like you need to do a gender reveal though.
Like, I’m all for finding out a child’s sex - I had a private scan at 17/18 weeks with both of mine to find out, then did the normal thing of calling/texting friends and family. Nothing wild.
On top of that, imagine feeling like you have to make a montage, prerecorded of course, and hope that no one leaks the news before you announce it.
instashamming is not a job I could be arsed with.

Reactions: 21
I just don’t get the lies. Why not say surprise! We wanted to keep it to ourselves for a while but now want to share it’s a girl? Because she paints the picture that all her followers are family and they are going through it altogether when in reality she pulls the wool over their eyes and makes them look stupid. Also, I wonder if Hinch is seething.

Reactions: 20
I just find them so tacky. It’s only going to be one or the other, it’s not really that big of a surprise. 😂
That too. If she’d revealed it had a pork pie for a head I’d be impressed. But it has a vagina where one’s supposed to be? Don’t we all, love.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.