Stacey Solomon #33 Random trip on the choo choo train oh wow my sister and dad are doing the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are the chances they would take the exact pictures at both scans? (First 3) (Soz if it’s already been said, the thread has moved way too fast tonight lol)
Well-spotted. Too much of a coincidence that everything would be identical including the wonky pictures on the wall and Stacey’s toe/shoe in the same position. So, she’s either just used a photo from the last scan pretending it was today OR they found out the sex at the last scan and decided to delay posting it. Either way, I’m happy she’s having a girl especially with the added bonus of it pissing Hinch right off!

Reactions: 15
The reveal was as predictably nauseating as expected 🤢 She's just living a pantomime at this point lol so are the weird people suggesting names under her post, it's so strange 😬 Also how quickly the limelight has gone from the dog/R at every given chance to now the new baby. Reckless Ralph little too rowdy for the cute insta look is he...

Reactions: 19
Took all my strength not to comment on the post like who bleeping cares or there's there's bleeping surprise. duck off. Why all the congratulations comments? Girls are little cunts anyway 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I will die of laughter if they've got the sex wrong at the scan and she turns out to be a he. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Took all my strength not to comment on the post like who bleeping cares or there's there's bleeping surprise. duck off. Why all the congratulations comments? Girls are little cunts anyway 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
LOL 😆 She won’t know what’s hit her once the little girl hits terrible twos

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Given how spoilt Rex is they will have a Verruca Salt in their hands if they aren’t careful

and I’m seriously dreading the pink nursery and the overload of fake plants and flowers

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I think gender reveals are stupid (and baby showers tbh). For one thing, they always seem to be preempted by the whole “we don’t care what the gender is, all we care about is that the baby is born healthy” speech, immediately followed by excitement and screeching over the pink or blue. If you really don’t care, why even find out?

Secondly, you can’t actually tell a person’s gender from a scan. You can see their sex, sure, but you cannot force your child to be something they aren’t. I had a girl, I named her after a flower, I dressed her in pink and took her to ballet classes. She grew up and as soon as she had the words and ability to do so she dressed how she wanted (never wore a dress past age 5) and followed her own interests, which didn’t involve anything remotely girly. Now that child is 12 and identifies as male and hates his name because it’s ultra feminine.

Obviously it’s quite rare that an individual is trans but my point is that the sex of a baby is really not relevant and all this self-congratulating and showing off because you happened to conceive a girl when you already have 4 boys between you… it’s ridiculous and it’s insensitive.

Agree with literally all of this

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Also… (don’t lynch me mumsnet experts) what are the odds of getting the exact same scan room???
Not sure...I didn’t have the same scan room for any of mine but I guess it depends on the hospital...unless it’s a private scan they’ve booked in which case it’s likely!
on the other hand I think she’s wearing the same shoes 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 3
If you look back at her posts from when Rex was born she was so different and her posts were so different she looked lovely that’s when I started following her when he was born and I’d say lots did too I think her friendship with hinch and thinking Rex being most amazing child ever changed her
She filters poor child to death and over exposes him for content

Reactions: 18
Her latest story banging on about peoples' lovely messages yet she lies all the time to them. It's so twisted. I don't think it even registers for her anymore. Basically she can manipulate them all but expects to be loved and earn her money in return from them. Pretty messed up really. She plays the ditsy charmer but she's far from it. She uses her followers. Yes advertising and marketing etc is in large part illusion but the difference here is the emotional reeling in of her sheep who are clearly often too simple to see what's happening and that she is just using them for money and couldn't give a tit about any honesty or respect towards them. I unfollowed ages ago and not sure I can deal with the gushing, crying, being emotional and heart hurting etc for the next however many months.
ETA that's the really cynical and dangerous side to Instagram and influenzas. Con artists springs to mind.
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 If I could just post this to my Insta story and tag every Influencer out there then I would! Well said 🙌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If you look back at her posts from when Rex was born she was so different and her posts were so different she looked lovely that’s when I started following her when he was born and I’d say lots did too I think her friendship with hinch and thinking Rex being most amazing child ever changed her
She filters poor child to death and over exposes him for content
Soon as she befriended mrs hinch that’s when she turned into a bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.