Stacey Solomon #33 Random trip on the choo choo train oh wow my sister and dad are doing the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are the chances they would take the exact pictures at both scans? (First 3) (Soz if it’s already been said, the thread has moved way too fast tonight lol)
It's not the exact same picture though? I can point so many differences? It's the same screen from the same bed, but the angle, the zoom!!?? Literally not the exact same!

Reactions: 2
Soon as she befriended mrs hinch that’s when she turned into a bleep
m
Unbelievable I don’t mind hinch too much don’t follow her or watch her stories it’s the change in SS gets me so disingenuous and false hinch been that way all along but SS changed so much I used really enjoy watching her can’t stand her now or even watch with sound on so fake
The breathless love you to moon and back just duck off
Must be exhausted being that fake

Reactions: 11
Literally came on here to see if anyone else was irrationally annoyed at all the spelling / grammar mistakes. I’ve scrolled back 6 pages but couldn’t see. Anyway, I didn’t when get to the gender reveal stories because I saw the line “‘weather’we have a little brother or sister...”. I know we all get it wrong from time to time but recently it’s been every flipping post from her. It makes me so grumpy. 🙈😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I think Leighton is at his uncles or his Granddad on his dads side who also live in Essex as there’s a picture of his Little Sister & also his cousin who’s called Rocco along with a picture of Leighton, his dad & step mums house in Glasgow is beautiful

Reactions: 3
Somewhere in the Uk there is a sonographer watching those stories today who knows she is a lying tit 🤣 didn’t know my arse

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Also doesn't Leighton already have a baby sister. Making out like it'll be the 1st sister. Bit insulting to him I think
I just caught up and was coming to say this. Both him and Harry definitely have sisters (not sure about Zachary) so asking "what's a sister" is sooo rude and insulting 😡

Reactions: 32
I’ve just looked again at her stories & duck me JoeJoe hair has grown dramatically from the baseball cap this morning to the black & white scan video 😂 who needs just for men or hair transplants when joe just changes his hat a few hours later

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve just looked again at her stories & duck me JoeJoe hair has grown dramatically from the baseball cap this morning to the black & white scan video 😂 who needs just for men or hair transplants when joe just changes his hat a few hours later
Noticed that too all prerecorded shite she’s know for ages those pictures were from the reveal of her being pregnant
Such a liar

Reactions: 12
It's so got to be Lexi to go with Rexy hasn't it because you know...they rhyme 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So @DrMeredithGrey called it and Stacey is officially a lying sociopath.
I can't get over this whole pregnancy announcement/gender reveal, it has been so so SO manipulative.
She has to be 26 weeks pregnant, she just looks it, so do the scans. She knew she was having a girl from the start as she had the harmony test, I had it, most people do, why wouldn't she!? She can afford it despite all her poor mouthing from her million dollar mansion 🙄🙄🙄
She is such a barefaced liar/manipulator/conartist.
I am so disgusted by her and I just dispare for her followers who have been taken in by this cult leader.
I really look forward to this "Influencer" tit all collapsing in on itself. There is just no accountability and so many nieve/easily manipulated people are taken in and milked for all they are worth.

Attachments

Reactions: 34
Of course they already knew! Otherwise how intnrj space or a few hours did Stacey manage to get a pink dress, matching pink shorts for the boys, a tonne of pink balloons AND get her nails done pink 🙄🙄
Joe’s hair is a dead give away!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
So @DrMeredithGrey called it and Stacey is officially a lying sociopath.
I can't get over this whole pregnancy announcement/gender reveal, it has been so so SO manipulative.
She has to be 26 weeks pregnant, she just looks it, so do the scans. She knew she was having a girl from the start as she had the harmony test, I had it, most people do, why wouldn't she!? She can afford it despite all her poor mouthing from her million dollar mansion 🙄🙄🙄
She is such a barefaced liar/manipulator/conartist.
I am so disgusted by her and I just dispare for her followers who have been taken in by this cult leader.
I really look forward to this "Influencer" tit all collapsing in on itself. There is just no accountability and so many nieve/easily manipulated people are taken in and milked for all they are worth.
Sorry, what is a harmony test please? x

Reactions: 5
Maybe she'll finally tidy up Rexs god awful scraggly birdsnest on his head now that she's having a girl for long hair. Fair enough if she wants to keep it long but just get it tidied so it grows nicely. Its just scraggy and she's kidding herself that its curly.

Reactions: 13
The cynic in me has to wonder (then I remember I honestly don’t care) if they had that sex selective IVF to get a girl like the Beckhams were rumoured to have done

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.