Stacey Solomon #33 Random trip on the choo choo train oh wow my sister and dad are doing the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God I wish she'd buckle Rex up properly in his car seat 😩 the straps are too lose, they're twisted and would be so much safer if he were still rear facing.
Came here to say the same thing! See so many people in insta filming children not strapped in properly. Only takes a few seconds of to tighten the straps

This whole ‘oh it’s finally a girl’ is absolutely sickening, and just feeds the narrative that you couldn’t possibly be a happy family unless you have children of different sex.
I have 2 girls, and if I happened to have wanted another child you can guarantee what assumptions would be made.
Twats like Stacey don’t help with this outdated, narrow minded view.
Yes this!!! We have one of each and told on so many occasions oh you have one of each there is no need to have a third! What business is it of anyone else's lol

Reactions: 6
I completely agree with you when it comes to baby showers etc
However I am 39 weeks pregnant and had a lovely baby shower (first baby) BUT it was when restrictions were eased from Covid a few weeks back and we made it more of a chance for family and friends to meet up after months of not seeing each other….baby shower was the excuse 😉😂
They are just so tacky and beggy.

Good luck with the baby xxx

Reactions: 8
Apart from Hoe’s gym equipment there’s nothing really worth taking, where’s peanut or have they taken the dog to Cornwall too???
I don’t think they took the dogs as I know Theo is travel sick and I think she said peanut is the same. They prob with her sister or dad or something.

Reactions: 1
She definitely found out when she announced few weeks ago. Check her feet same position, same shoes. It’s only a tiny bit in the second photo but you can see it in her highlights. Plus the fact Joe has a flat cap on compared to his cap this morning taking Rex to nursery
If say more obvious is the wonky picture frame…..

Reactions: 2
I’ve got boys and girls. The girls were constructive as tots, the boys were destructive and harder work physically. But now they’re older the tide has turned. Girls are unreasonable, petulant, moody monsters when hormones kick in! They can suck the life out of a room if they’ve got PMT. They’re like Dementors. 😐😂😂
mph my god this is so true

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have boys and girls and actually I’ve decided I should have got a dog!! They’re all a bleeping nuisance😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Might be old news but I’ve only just seen it! How can they say it’s a small business 😤
C2F9583C-E55D-4CEF-A652-C8A82876C234.png

Reactions: 6
Exactly. This is what riles me. I don’t give a tit how many kids she reproduces with how many different men but it’s how different they are treated. And it’s not just because he’s little. Those other two would like a holiday too I’m sure. 🙄
My 3 are same ages as her 3 & I just cannot imagine how fuming the older 2 would be if I went on holiday with just the little one! I could not do it to them! And I say older 2, they’re not even actually what I would consider “older children” they are little still!

Reactions: 9
Whenever I walk down the street and see a gate i get PTSD from this thread there's that many gates

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I don't get why she's asked for advice. She's already had 3 kids? Why does she need advice because this one has different genitals? Shes so odd.

Reactions: 23
The comments on hinches post there must be people of here saying their friendship is manufactured etc and people getting mad the best someone said they don't love you to the moon and back 😂😂😂 I seriously can't believe they are thinking of names to match Lennie sad as duck! Already got them married off ffs she might hate Lennie Lennie might dislike her poor Rex and Ronnie have to be friends for the gram when they meet probably on seen each other 3 of 4 times

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't get why she's asked for advice. She's already had 3 kids? Why does she need advice because this one has different genitals? Shes so odd.
With Rex she used the fact there was a bit of an age gap so she felt like a first time mum. Can’t do that this time so it’ll be what do I need for a baby girl, I’ve no clue guys, with only having boys, it’s so different… Yea right. 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s the same thinking as the sexist people on here replying as if girls are a completely different breed of child 😂

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.