Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jackolantern

VIP Member
😂😂 accurate again

How does this look flattering? (ITS Instagram)
Im sorry but that looks like the Bonmarche nighties my 85 year old Grandma used to wear when she went into hospital for her hip done. Even she knew it wasn’t cute and in her words “Im not wasting my good nighties on sickly folk and uncleaned bodily fluids” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Noseyducker_

When she first got that home I was like OH MY GOSH SO BEAUTIFUL! Absolutely amazing 😍 then she pulled out the grey paint 🥴🥴🥴 argh I think it loooks absolutely awful 😞 wtf is she doing.... she must not have any money left after the purchase off it 🤔

Also she majorly pissed me off at that hospital trip! WTF IS WITH THE PLANT... fucking hell can’t you forget about your insta stories for one bloody day.. your son is having stitches for Christ sake.

lj_525

Chatty Member
Of course they already knew! Otherwise how intnrj space or a few hours did Stacey manage to get a pink dress, matching pink shorts for the boys, a tonne of pink balloons AND get her nails done pink 🙄🙄
Joe’s hair is a dead give away!

• Haha

RonnieBlessHim

VIP Member
Also doesn't Leighton already have a baby sister. Making out like it'll be the 1st sister. Bit insulting to him I think
I just caught up and was coming to say this. Both him and Harry definitely have sisters (not sure about Zachary) so asking "what's a sister" is sooo rude and insulting 😡

Reactions: 32
Right so you know what I am literally irritated as hell by this because well big gender shows by people with large followings just bother me anyway as I think they’re really hard for some people to view who are going through heartbreak they’re just so me me me on Instagram and can blind side some people.. anyway..

1. Why do people do that thing that is clearly to let others know that they knew the information first? As in.. Hinch “I’m crying AGAIN” yes yes we all knew you knew first well done bessies bessies. We don’t need to know you knew.

2. Stacey knew already the gender, for sure.. and if she didn’t and didn’t find out til today then she needs to realise how ridiculous it looks. You find out the gender and in the same day go out and buy (or already had ready one blue and one pink set of clothes so hardly off the cuff?) and then create a video, call your family friends, HINCH, blow some balloons up and then post it on Insta?

Cant you just let it soak in for a day intimately and enjoy that moment and then share? Like just enjoy it over the weekend then share.. no or would ever know

3. telling people “you’re just so grateful all is well that’s all I cared about” etc. May well be true (especially as she has experienced a lot of heartache with miscarriages) but you’re just telling people that to come accross as humble in my opinion. You didn’t just throw something together.. no it wasn’t a fireworks show but it wasn’t just a picture of a pink bear either.. and she is purposely trying to keep it as understated appearing as poss. It’s one or the other for me!

4. If it realllllly didn’t matter about the gender then why post it at all? Obviously it matters to her, she’s entitled to be excited for a girl, I was excited to find out I was having a girl but equally just say that? Like no disclaimers are needed all the time, just own your stuff!

5. Stacey may well be a really nice person, but I don’t like gloating and she is gloating everything about her these days is and I think she’s changed

🤷‍♀️

• Heart

Noseycow2020

VIP Member
I hate all the I bet hinch is fuming stuff

Hinch probably doesn’t give a shit because she has another healthy beautiful baby boy in her arms.

Take it back to the hinch thread

• Haha
  • Heart

Hansnoms Mumma

Chatty Member
I think we should go back to the days when the NHS didn't tell you the sex. It used to be 2 scans...12 weeks for dates and 20 weeks anomoly scan. And if they saw a penis or not, they didn't tell you. The whole thing is a bloody circus now. I found out the sex as a reward for the hard work of labour and delivery.

• Heart

Em_

VIP Member
Regardless of the the sly goings on over when the big reveal took place, Stacey’s gender reveal post has almost 1.4m likes. The combined total of Sophie Hinchliffe’s last three posts is under 1.2m.
Bye, Sophie 👋
Who fucking cares, there is a Hinch thread ffs

• Haha
  • Heart

Pigglet9876

VIP Member
The woo is really getting on my nerves lol I've had a pee woo, I'm having my dinner woo, I'm looking at my floor woo woo fucking woo! Get a grip woman and grow up

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Bellabob321

VIP Member
I fully believe most of the house has been redone professionally and she is just doing bits she’s not getting done. That’s why we only see the garden, Rex room etc.

Reactions: 31

Noseycow2020

VIP Member
Once again the mushy posts while away with Joe and the golden child. I don’t care what anyone says she prefers it when it’s just them and they are playing perfect families

Asparagus123

VIP Member
I’m going all out and saying Baby Girl 💗 just because of the info we received on here from a tattler who said she was pregnant and expecting a girl before Stacey did her announcement !
Ok words I am predicting
“I’m sobbing”
“Dream come true”
“ I just can’t even “
“ can’t breathe”
“Your messages are giving me life “

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Regardless of the the sly goings on over when the big reveal took place, Stacey’s gender reveal post has almost 1.4m likes. The combined total of Sophie Hinchliffe’s last three posts is under 1.2m.
Bye, Sophie 👋
this isn’t a hinch thread and nor is it a Stacey rave thread

• Heart

Ashad

Chatty Member
Her bump is huge considering her narrative was we have JUST had a feeling and have JUST gone for a scan and have JUST told the boys. She definitely implied to followers that they were early in pregnancy. Anyway I guess we will know when she gives birth. I just hate the manipulation of her followers creating this fake story. I think it is devious and it’s a way of selling a fake life to followers. It is all about making money. FAKE.sorry I mean FEJKA.

Reactions: 30