Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
Without sounding harsh but how about start a thread about dogs
It’s incredibly boring to read the debate of which is best adopt/or buy a dog

• Heart
Reactions: 85

EH1995

I normally stay quiet on this thread but I don’t really get everyone’s issue with her getting a dog. Theo is obviously well cared for and gets regular walks from what we see so why shouldn’t she get a dog. I don’t agree with a lot of things she does but I really don’t see why having a pet is an issue whether it’s a rescue or not

Reactions: 83

Whaaaaat

Not defending her but maybe she was waiting to see how the puppy took to them and they took to the puppy before announcing it. If she’d announced it straight away then had to rehome it because of its temperament or Theo didn’t take to it she would’ve got slated!

• Heart
Reactions: 62

Lillyloo

VIP Member
I don’t really like Stacey tbh but don’t understand why everyone’s so concerned if she’s got a new puppy!!! As far as I can see they adore little Theo so in my eyes it’s a little doggo going to a loving home which is always a good thing 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 54

WilmaHun

VIP Member
It's one thing having an opinion of someone on a gossip site, but to go out of your way to message someone to tell them how unattractive they are is just out of order in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Duchesspink

VIP Member
How does a toddler boy having long hair make him look like a girl?
I dont understand.
His hair isn't waist length, we are in the middle of a pandemic and hair stylists can't work, what exactly is she expected to do?
Even if his hair is left long, why is that a problem? Will it make his penis fall off?

Its Joe's hair im more concerned about. One week its ginger, then its mahogany and recently hes looking more and more like Paul McCartney in a tracksuit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Lollypopper

Thread suggestion: Stacey Solomon #21 Future Mrs Swash needs a wash, Tap To Tidy is a load of tosh

• Haha
Reactions: 44

mary11

I never normally comment on this thread but why does everyone think they’re suddenly experts on dogs🙄does it really matter if the dog was rescued or bought as long as it’s cared for properly? What I gathered from her post is that someone had the dog and couldn’t care for it properly so rehomed it. As for being able to look after it, she’s had Theo for ten years and chihuahuas are notoriously difficult dogs I have one myself but it’s all in how they’re looked after, trained etc. From what I can see Theo seems very placid and good with the children so who’s to say that this dog won’t be the same? As for saying when things go back to normal it won’t be looked after as they will be at work won’t everyone? So anyone here with a dog do you just give up work to be around it 24hours a day? No you walk it before and after work.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Toomuchtat

VIP Member
I normally stay quiet on this thread but I don’t really get everyone’s issue with her getting a dog. Theo is obviously well cared for and gets regular walks from what we see so why shouldn’t she get a dog. I don’t agree with a lot of things she does but I really don’t see why having a pet is an issue whether it’s a rescue or not
Totally agree with you. I know she does a lot of things wrong but Theo is clearly well looked after and she's had her for 10 years. After seeing the video she's just posted and the way Theo is with the puppy she's clearly done a good job at Training Theo because there's no chance on earth Hinches chicken strip would be like that

Reactions: 41

Betterwithmakeup

Not defending her but maybe she was waiting to see how the puppy took to them and they took to the puppy before announcing it. If she’d announced it straight away then had to rehome it because of its temperament or Theo didn’t take to it she would’ve got slated!
I have to say I completely agree with this! and can actually completely understand why she didn’t share it - actually for the amount she winds me up, I definitely think this is one of them, what does it matter if she didn’t share with her followers?? also just how cute is theo and the new puppy, but whatever you say or think about her, the dog is so well looked after and loved and am sure this one will be to.

Reactions: 40
What irritates me with the dog is that loads of folk think she rescued it. It was a litter of puppies for sale and the person who was buying this particular one pulled out so it was readvertised. That’s it. That’s very normal, that’s not a rescue at all.

Reactions: 39

Stalker**

My cat was getting so fat I thought she was going to explode. I got her a tag made for her (expandable) collar that read ‘if you’re feeding me, please call this number’
Over the course of a week I received 17 calls hahahaha.

😂 greedy fat cat with the right idea 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She just said on loose women that the dogs name was ALREADY Peanut when they got him!!!
So the poll she put up was all for engagement on insta!!
What a fake & liar she is 🤮

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 37

Dancingshark

Chatty Member
My guesses to the small business tags the shitty hanger stand, because ironing my kids clothes and popping them on the arm of the couch just isn’t enough and I need to dress a hanger so I can take a picture everyday. Cheshire gift company because why not pay 5 times the price for something you could more or less find in b&m. Amber and Noah because you need this Chinese imported clothing in your life where the buttons fall off, the embroidery rips and 10 mins after you’ve bought you get a Facebook ad for the same outfit on aliexpress for just £4. Fucking joker Stacey change the record and support actual small businesses not businesses of 50 to 100k followers.

Also. When I genuinely am having a bad day with my anxiety I don’t fucking laugh about it. It’s not funny I’m not laughing, panic attacks, I still don’t laugh. Every celeb jumps on the mental health band wagon and that’s why it’s not taken seriously. The anxiety you feel before a test etc is not the same as someone’s who suffers with anxiety. Where’s the anxiety fuck off to when they’re on the radio and tele? Non existent when it concerns making money. Rant over I’m just beyond pissed off with her lately

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

DustyRose

Chatty Member
I have to disagree with a lot of the comments about the puppy. Stacey has shown time again that she can barely stay on top of 3 kids and this is with a partner and 2 other dads involved. I think it’s likely that the only time Theo gets walked is when we see it on her stories.
I know we don’t see everything but it’s just the feeling I get.
I think this puppy is 90% for content as Rex is growing up now and this is now her new “baby”.
Call me a cynical old hag but that’s my take!
I will not be taking questions at this time.

• Heart
Reactions: 34