Stacey solomon #20 Doing a live but full of regrets as the kids spill all her secrets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's one thing having an opinion of someone on a gossip site, but to go out of your way to message someone to tell them how unattractive they are is just out of order in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
It's one thing having an opinion of someone on a gossip site, but to go out of your way to message someone to tell them how unattractive they are is just out of order in my opinion.
Except no-one did, did they? She’s just an absolute attention bleep.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Except no-one did, did they? She’s just an absolute attention bleep.
I mean I'm not one to defend her but she screenshot a message on her story. There's no evidence to say that she didn't receive it, it's just an assumption she wrote it to herself. Doesn't mean she did write it to her self.

Reactions: 4
She won't share the messages that call her out for breaking lockdown rules or ignoring all her followers on the live though will she...of course not

Reactions: 22
I mean I'm not one to defend her but she screenshot a message on her story. There's no evidence to say that she didn't receive it, it's just an assumption she wrote it to herself. Doesn't mean she did write it to her self.
Personally I think she did, the immature writing style and the fact she’s got 4million followers but just happened upon this message, and then straight away used it for content with her cringey dance videos. The person who sent it has the same grammatical errors as her. I do agree that it is out of order to go out of your way to message somebody. But I don’t really have any sympathy for her as she’s shown herself to be a selfish rule breaking twit - and she just can’t help but broadcast it to people she’ll know are struggling. She won’t share any messages that draw attention to any of her rule breaking etc - just one that happens to call her ugly. Yeah alright Stace.

Also didn’t mean to come across as rude to you, I apologise.

Reactions: 15
We'll never know if she wrote it or got sent it but it does seem to include an amalgamation of everything that is said on here which I don't think one person would think to write themselves?

She hasn't done a stupid dance in a while so needed a reason to do one (why she needs a reason, who knows?) And no doubt it'll get on the news sites 'ss hits back at troll by dancing' aka same old shite.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Agreed. I couldn‘t care less about her looks. It’s the lies and insincerity that pisses me off. Manipulating people to think she’s their friend and there for them so she can then cash in. I’d love her to answer that but that’s never going to happen.

Reactions: 16
Sharing negative opinions about kids is a difficult one.
On one hand- they are kids, they are innocent and don’t get a say in what is shared of them on social media.
On the other hand- Christ, I slag my own kids off all the time, what’s the difference in slagging off a kid I’ve never met?! 😂
In all seriousness though, although it’s not something I’d join in with, any negative opinions people can and do share regarding the kids can only be formed because of their parents over exposing them, and using them as content.
There are ways to share children without over exposing them, if sharing them with the public is what you want to do.
I think Rosie Ramsey has it right. I feel like she’s given it thought, and if Robin said ‘nah, no more’ there would be no more.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
On one hand- they are kids, they are innocent and don’t get a say in what is shared of them on social media.
On the other hand- Christ, I slag my own kids off all the time, what’s the difference in slagging off a kid I’ve never met?! 😂
In all seriousness though, although it’s not something I’d join in with, any negative opinions people can and do share regarding the kids can only be formed because of their parents over exposing them, and using them as content.
There are ways to share children without over exposing them, if sharing them with the public is what you want to do.
I think Rosie Ramsey has it right. I feel like she’s given it thought, and if Robin said ‘nah, no more’ there would be no more.
I see your point but what I always say about Rosie, and all of the other influencers, is that it’s pointless and complete crap to say “we’ll stop sharing them when they’re older if they choose not to be on it”. Um, how about protect them now, when they’re little and have NO clue what social media is?? They don’t know they’re selling products, performing for thousands/millions of people, being used for content or engagement. They have no clue of the digital footprint being left.
Rex will have his entire baby and toddler life on the internet without choosing a single second of it. Completely unfair, and who knows what the long term effects will be on children who are trained to “perform” for Insta content? We’ve all seen Stacey’s older kids pretending to be asleep or pretending to arrive home so a cute video can be done. How many times do they have to do things before she gets the perfect shot?!? While I think Rex is a cute kid I also think she overshares him and uses everything he does for content, and that is solely on her.

I don't think Rosie has given it thought - I think she says she has to try and avoid criticism for sharing her child. How does a child of Robin's age know what Instagram is in order to consent to his life being shared? He doesn't. His parents are making that choice for him and it's not right.

I definitely don't think it's fair to make harsh comments on the kids. We can visibly see Rex's hair needs a brush, so that's fine, but to call him spiteful, or to comment on his looks as others have done is wrong.

Reactions: 7
Rosie’s full of tit sorry, Robin is what, four? He shouldn’t even know what Instagram is yet she puts him on there every day. Posted herself naked in the bath with her naked newborn baby last night, the woman has a screw loose

Reactions: 17
I don't think Rosie has given it thought - I think she says she has to try and avoid criticism for sharing her child. How does a child of Robin's age know what Instagram is in order to consent to his life being shared? He doesn't. His parents are making that choice for him and it's not right.

I definitely don't think it's fair to make harsh comments on the kids. We can visibly see Rex's hair needs a brush, so that's fine, but to call him spiteful, or to comment on his looks as others have done is wrong.
It is me who made the harsh comments on Rex, but if you read the post properly I laid 100% of the blame on his parents not the boy himself. Unfortunately, Stacey (and Joe from time to time) shares the good, the bad and the very ugly side of little Rex. Of course it is not his fault that his hair is never clean or that he is put to be filthy, that he always has a nappy hanging down to his knees or is shown hitting his mother (this has been numerous times). As I said in my post, I feel very sorry for the boy but to say we shouldn't comment on him is just wrong. Stacey puts Rex out there.. not us.

• Heart
“Thought I’d try this for 30 quid”. Is this what Stacey things “normal” people do when their carpets are dirty? I’d love new carpets but can’t afford them. If they were that bad I would buy a rug to cover any stains and/ or deep clean them. Stacey, regular/ low income households DO NOT ACT LIKE THIS. Stop it now because it’s actually offensive that you think we do.
And like someone mentioned above, a house full of chemicals could be really damaging to that poor puppy. We can’t even light a scented candle without our dog having a sneezing fit.
That is so dumb! She could easily get someone in to clean them OR just BUY a carpet washer! Knobhead!

I’m the same, I keep my dogs food in a big metal “pet food” container I bought from Matalan because we buy her food in massive bags and that’s stored in the garage. Stacey’s form of storage is just pointless
Also, she never showed this much content with Theo before so why is Peanut different. Oh yeh. Content.
ALSO ALSO she couldn’t have just googled how to slow your puppy’s eating? Christ, I managed to work out my puppy needed a slow feeder bowl without asking all my followers on Instagram. She’s either extremely thick or she knows all of this but she posts it anyway for engagement and to make her sheep believe they’re really having an impact on her life
We got a slow feeder for our pup but
after our other, greedy dog passed she slowed down completely to the point of leaving her food and going back to it later. My point being, pups do this because previously had to push other pups away due to being fed from a single large bowl.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
It is me who made the harsh comments on Rex, but if you read the post properly I laid 100% of the blame on his parents not the boy himself. Unfortunately, Stacey (and Joe from time to time) shares the good, the bad and the very ugly side of little Rex. Of course it is not his fault that his hair is never clean or that he is put to be filthy, that he always has a nappy hanging down to his knees or is shown hitting his mother (this has been numerous times). As I said in my post, I feel very sorry for the boy but to say we shouldn't comment on him is just wrong. Stacey puts Rex out there.. not us.
It makes me think what the equivalent would be “back in the day”. I suppose it’s like your parents sending childhood photos of you in the mail to 4 million strangers and then people getting offended that these strangers don’t love them the same as the parents 😂 it’s all so odd. We are yet to really see the effects of the instamum generation of children growing up but I somehow doubt they will be well rounded down to earth individuals when all they can remember is performing for likes 😔

Reactions: 12
Exactly this!!

I agree with you!

Reactions: 2
It's so easy to protect your children! The internet is so accessible and all Rex would have to do is Google his name and Stacey's when he's older and he might even come across threads like this. I for one would be shocked to see myself spoken about like that from when I was a baby, it's so scary. Look at the likes of Katie Piper, she protects her kids so well and is still on social media regularly.

Reactions: 12
Sorry if this has already been mentioned but why the duck is she dying her carpet- surely she would get a freebie from carpetright or actually buy one as she earns enough from her swipe ups

She wore white leggings to do this specifically to get arse prints from her dyed carpet just so she can have a squinty giggle about it later. Honestly imagine your life being this thought out. I honestly couldn't be fucked.

Reactions: 22
I don't know who is copying who at this point, with her and her sister. Gemma did the mirror in her wardrobe the other day and now she's doing it.

She wore white leggings to do this specifically to get arse prints from her dyed carpet just so she can have a squinty giggle about it later. Honestly imagine your life being this thought out. I honestly couldn't be fucked.
I didn't even think about that, but makes sense that she would do that. There must be better ways to make money.

But black leggings for the 'I am what I am' crap. One of them is a pre record, I'm thinking the mirror montage and carpet dyeing is the pre record.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.