Stacey solomon #20 Doing a live but full of regrets as the kids spill all her secrets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww poor Stacey can’t breathe properly because she’s so AnXiOuS about her book tomorrow...

Aka.. send me praises/love to feed my ego

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Aww poor Stacey can’t breathe properly because she’s so AnXiOuS about her book tomorrow...

Aka.. send me praises/love to feed my ego
That fake panic attack thing boils my blood 😡 it makes a mockery of ppl who suffer with anxiety for real! Giggling like a moron would be the last thing she wanted to do if that was in anyway real.
also how aggressively was Rex doing her makeup last night, she’s so going to regret not stopping him from hitting her when he gets a bit bigger 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Making a mockery of people with REAL anxiety yet again!!!
Shame on her!!! Giggling away while making out she's so anxious that she can't get a proper breath!!
bleeping disgraceful 🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 21
I get the"can’t catch a full breath" before I have a panic attack and you seriously can’t find it in you to laugh! I think too many "influencers" are using mental health... anxiety etc to stay relevant - hate to say that but can’t help think it

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Thread suggestion - poor old Stace can’t take a breath, good job cos it smells like death

• Haha
You been on tattle long ???....
Apparently not! He always does looks filthy anyway, she doesn’t even try and hide her tit hygiene because she’s oh so relatable for the huns.... “me and Rex have had the same stained pjs on for 3 days giggle giggle....”

Reactions: 11
Came here for the comments about the book pages she shared and there are none 😆 I can't work out what it's supposed to be. It's just line drawings of tat she's made with some basic instructions, meaningless you're amazing quotes and a long list of very tiny businesses.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah because the first thing you do when you're anxious and can barely breathe is film it for the gram. Making a mockery of mental health once again.

• Heart
Thread suggestion: Stacey Solomon #21 Future Mrs Swash needs a wash, Tap To Tidy is a load of tosh

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I can't understand why you'd "write" a book (can't really call it write, as she didn't. A ghost writer did.) that's literally about making crafts, and not have actual photographs of the crafts. A grey sketch isn't appealing or enticing. It's not going to make anyone want to do the crafts because they can't see the real, final, proper result.

Such a stupid idea. It's exactly the same grey sketch style as Hinch's books.

The sad thing is, people will buy them.

My guesses to the small business tags the crappy hanger stand, because ironing my kids clothes and popping them on the arm of the couch just isn’t enough and I need to dress a hanger so I can take a picture everyday. Cheshire gift company because why not pay 5 times the price for something you could more or less find in b&m. Amber and Noah because you need this Chinese imported clothing in your life where the buttons fall off, the embroidery rips and 10 mins after you’ve bought you get a Facebook ad for the same outfit on aliexpress for just £4. bleeping joker Stacey change the record and support actual small businesses not businesses of 50 to 100k followers.

Also. When I genuinely am having a bad day with my anxiety I don’t bleeping laugh about it. It’s not funny I’m not laughing, panic attacks, I still don’t laugh. Every celeb jumps on the mental health band wagon and that’s why it’s not taken seriously. The anxiety you feel before a test etc is not the same as someone’s who suffers with anxiety. Where’s the anxiety duck off to when they’re on the radio and tele? Non existent when it concerns making money. Rant over I’m just beyond pissed off with her lately

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
My guesses to the small business tags the crappy hanger stand, because ironing my kids clothes and popping them on the arm of the couch just isn’t enough and I need to dress a hanger so I can take a picture everyday. Cheshire gift company because why not pay 5 times the price for something you could more or less find in b&m. Amber and Noah because you need this Chinese imported clothing in your life where the buttons fall off, the embroidery rips and 10 mins after you’ve bought you get a Facebook ad for the same outfit on aliexpress for just £4. bleeping joker Stacey change the record and support actual small businesses not businesses of 50 to 100k followers.

Also. When I genuinely am having a bad day with my anxiety I don’t bleeping laugh about it. It’s not funny I’m not laughing, panic attacks, I still don’t laugh. Every celeb jumps on the mental health band wagon and that’s why it’s not taken seriously. The anxiety you feel before a test etc is not the same as someone’s who suffers with anxiety. Where’s the anxiety duck off to when they’re on the radio and tele? Non existent when it concerns making money. Rant over I’m just beyond pissed off with her lately
I want to love this a thousand times over!!
Spot on ! 👌

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.